Gold: 76.00
Jun 22 2017 08:47am
Most of my toons are on Tich, Horde.

100 Warrior
92 Paladin
100 Druid
92 Rogue
90 Shaman

Thinking about rolling with my Sham, I really liked enhancement.

Will be doing just PvE really but might get into PvP although it's not very likely.

Any suggestions on toon / realm / faction? I have a pending faction change for my Shaman strangely. Currently Orc
Jun 22 2017 03:34pm
Seems this forum is quite dead. Just gonna roll Shaman, maybe Warrior since it's already 100 and is a lot of fun.
Gold: 5.55
Jun 22 2017 03:59pm
Quote (Bic @ Jun 22 2017 03:34pm)
Seems this forum is quite dead. Just gonna roll Shaman, maybe Warrior since it's already 100 and is a lot of fun.

Yeah man, you know a game is dead when the last post on the front of the forums is 14 days ago. lol

It's unfortunate, WoW went a long way. I don't play retail, it's been really shit since pandas came around. At that point I was playing just because I put half of my life into the game and had nothing else to do. haha

TBC>Vanilla>WotLK>Cata then just shit. :(

Good luck with your ventures on retail. I just stick to a TBC server, might go to a Cata server later down but I have no time to add any other game. :P
Jun 22 2017 04:20pm
Quote (Boochie @ Jun 22 2017 04:59pm)
Yeah man, you know a game is dead when the last post on the front of the forums is 14 days ago. lol

It's unfortunate, WoW went a long way. I don't play retail, it's been really shit since pandas came around. At that point I was playing just because I put half of my life into the game and had nothing else to do. haha

TBC>Vanilla>WotLK>Cata then just shit. :(

Good luck with your ventures on retail. I just stick to a TBC server, might go to a Cata server later down but I have no time to add any other game. :P

Excalibur? I think I actually downloaded it (wiped PC recently tho) after a buddy mentioned it and was gonna play it but I was too hooked on LoL at the time. I never did play before WoTLK, never had high speed internet untill around Cataclysm. I can definitely see myself liking the older expansions more though.

Too bad I already bought game time, playing TBC does sound extremely tempting :/

If I don't get too into retail I will try out out Excalibur.

EDIT: Actually I might just go to Excalibur and say fuck it... Looked up a guide for my class and had all this info on artifact weapons and it just looked really stupid. I feel like it's getting worse just like D3. Not that D3 was very good to start with...

This post was edited by Bic on Jun 22 2017 05:09pm
Gold: 5.55
Jun 23 2017 12:04pm
Quote (Bic @ Jun 22 2017 04:20pm)
Excalibur? I think I actually downloaded it (wiped PC recently tho) after a buddy mentioned it and was gonna play it but I was too hooked on LoL at the time. I never did play before WoTLK, never had high speed internet untill around Cataclysm. I can definitely see myself liking the older expansions more though.

Too bad I already bought game time, playing TBC does sound extremely tempting :/

If I don't get too into retail I will try out out Excalibur.

EDIT: Actually I might just go to Excalibur and say fuck it... Looked up a guide for my class and had all this info on artifact weapons and it just looked really stupid. I feel like it's getting worse just like D3. Not that D3 was very good to start with...

Yeah I quit WoW a year or two ago. Can't stand retail.

Welcome to TBC - WoW's golden days. ;)
Gold: 300.00
Jun 23 2017 10:44pm
enhance is big dps in pve and pvp
Gold: 625.69
Jun 27 2017 10:35pm
Wow isn't dead but they have made a bunch of terrible decisions along the way. It's still alive though, and still a fun game. You just have to play it with the realization that you won't be playing the perfect game, and you are forced to compromise with people that you don't agree.
Gold: 108.01
Jun 28 2017 12:23am
Quote (Bic @ Jun 22 2017 06:47am)
Most of my toons are on Tich, Horde.

100 Warrior
92 Paladin
100 Druid
92 Rogue
90 Shaman

Thinking about rolling with my Sham, I really liked enhancement.

Will be doing just PvE really but might get into PvP although it's not very likely.

Any suggestions on toon / realm / faction? I have a pending faction change for my Shaman strangely. Currently Orc

Honestly class balance is really good at the moment, everything is quite viable unless you're looking to be in a top mythic progression guild which doesn't seem like that'd be the case just returning haha. But other than that everything is pretty accepted into pretty much any run. On that note there are "class trials" where you can try any class at lvl 100 to test it, I'd recommend re-finding your fave playstyle and go HAM on that!
Go Back To World of Warcraft Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll