d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > Matri Bow Vs. Gmb?
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 3,854.69
Jun 23 2017 12:22pm
Quote (Dualice @ Jun 23 2017 07:09pm)
Ahhh wait, I know this one!

M'avina's diadem socketed wtih IAS jewel, Highlords/Cat's Eye, LoH, and Nosferatu's? 😁

full cow king + sigon boots and belt ofc
Gold: 50,030.96
Jun 23 2017 12:28pm
Quote (TR0LLFACE @ Jun 23 2017 01:06pm)
And you are unsure how to hit 95 Ias with Faith GMB ? I can teach you if feel so :D

That was the whole point of this thread. I wanted to start a conversation sharing opinions, constructive criticism, and other positive feedback. Instead, I get a lot of bratty kids flaming me and giving completely useless, unhelpful smartass one-liners. If you actually took the time to read my first post, you'd notice that I've never played zons.

Quote (Dualice @ Jun 23 2017 02:09pm)
Ahhh wait, I know this one!

M'avina's diadem socketed wtih IAS jewel, Highlords/Cat's Eye, LoH, and Nosferatu's? 😁

*edit* although for PvM purposes I'd sacrifice that extra frame for Razortail anyway.

I guess this would be the ideal setup if you're going pure physical damage. But what about those who want to go fire or cold? May want some +skills for that, or no? I've no idea.
Gold: 3,854.69
Jun 23 2017 01:41pm
if you wanted a bowazon guide, you should have asked for a bowazon guide (and also you should have mentioned if it's for pvp or pvm. Do that and you'll get a guide.)
if you wanted to debate, i got bad news, game's old, there is nothing left to debate. there are no opinions, there's no constructive anything, mat bow is just useless. Everybody knows that. except you. That's why there's post#3. Read it.
Gold: 0.32
Jun 23 2017 03:38pm
Quote (pwb3 @ 23 Jun 2017 20:28)
That was the whole point of this thread. I wanted to start a conversation sharing opinions, constructive criticism, and other positive feedback. Instead, I get a lot of bratty kids flaming me and giving completely useless, unhelpful smartass one-liners. If you actually took the time to read my first post, you'd notice that I've never played zons.

Yes, i noticed that you haven't played Zon, but for you next time please be more specific: Do you want help with PvM or PvP build ? I assumed you are making PvP, so i just pointed out that Dmg output from GMB > " more flexibility " with Matri, as you also posted that GMB avg is higer. If you really are unsure how to build Bowa then i recommend read Jespers Bowa guide, use Nosfe if can't get Bug Belt, get +120 Frw with Bow side and 95 Ias BP with Faith GMB what can be reached with 45 Ias Helm + HL + 20 Ias / KB gloves + 10 Ias Belt. There is also PvP videos, you should check Bowa ones.

If you are making PvM bowa then either frostmaiden or phys are fine, personally i liked Windforce for PvM.

So now if you want " moore deep info " pls let us know what you are doing with this Bowa ?

Also if you don't know what is " Jespers Guide " or where are " Bowa's PvP videos " , tell it and i can link them here or PM them.

Also just for info ppl here are not smart asses, someones just don't ask right questions. I think if you have asked like " Hi, im making PvP bowa first time and im unsure should i use Matri or GMB faith, also what are pros and cons ? " etc you'd probably get good answer at first page.

But yeah, lmk PvM or PvP and what you all ready have so i or someone else can help you out.

This post was edited by TR0LLFACE on Jun 23 2017 03:55pm
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll