d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > The Dumb Golem
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
Jun 20 2017 09:11pm
Hey l'ami!

Find a perfect eth tomb reaver

Drop it on the floor to dance around, usual celebrations

Miss click iron golem on it

Woops!

You now have a 120+ res Dummy immune to all elements

Ya dummass had put a foken amn in there, like you dunn care, and those 2 stupid 40/15 jewels

So this mountain of metal now swings a 1035 weapon with 90ias, which has lifeleech

Ya spells cant kill him, will ya dare fight him hand to hand? You poucee, he's got 20k life and each of his many swings per second makes him brandy shiny newy

Now what's funny? This golem also has a ''return 870% dmg'' aura on him. Meh, get's annoying when combined to a stacking 1150% from your iron maiden... even after PvP reductions, that's a real slap to the face!

I kept the best for the end, like fireworks, I really can't stop laughin, all these minions he spawn hahaha - 10% Reanimate As: Returned

Tons of mini explosive mobs who also benefits from your iron maiden. Fun fact, when they kill anything, either by themselves or cuz braindead-thing was stoopid enough to hit them, the kill is attributed to the golem, spawning more pest.

You get addicted to the fireworks it produces.

And you like the fact that this golem has on its own 80% mf, which stacks with your mf%, just like when a merc kill something for you. Same for the skellies he produces like a rampaging mother larva kind of machine gun abomination.

With ya enigma setup, adding more mf, and whatever gear you want, he's your slave, leached to you, teleport after teleport, until you unleash him like a mad dog, charging straight to the enemy with his +39% frw from golem mastery.

This ain't the kind of necro that fears the enemy and teleports away spamming skills... You literally lock teleport on anything you want dead. PvM or PvP feels the same. You are the Hammer and anything you teleport on becomes a piece of scrap swimming in red.

Wait... did I mention? All this is just the addition, as the captain of the horde, to the usual summoner you see in PvP, with up to 50+ other summons, acting as a wall of fearless exploding shield-mates around you!

What ya want more? I ask you

The Dumb Golem
Gold: 8.73
Jun 20 2017 10:18pm
I hate humans
Gold: 22.00
Warn: 20%
Jun 21 2017 01:21am
I want my 2 minutes back.
Jun 21 2017 02:53am
Quote (chewbacha @ Jun 21 2017 03:21am)

Give me back what you read then! You thief
Jun 21 2017 03:15am
Eth CB: LastWish.
Eth OgreMaul: Beast.
Jun 21 2017 03:55am
Quote (Arhimond @ Jun 21 2017 05:15am)
Eth CB: LastWish.
Eth OgreMaul: Beast.

yeah but its not as funny
Gold: 3,854.69
Jun 21 2017 04:06am
Quote (DayAsNight @ Jun 21 2017 09:53am)
Give me back what you read then! You thief

Hey l'ami!

Find a perfect eth tomb reaver

Drop it on the floor to dance around, usual celebrations

Miss click iron golem on it

Woops!

You now have a 120+ res Dummy immune to all elements

Ya dummass had put a foken amn in there, like you dunn care, and those 2 stupid 40/15 jewels

So this mountain of metal now swings a 1035 weapon with 90ias, which has lifeleech

Ya spells cant kill him, will ya dare fight him hand to hand? You poucee, he's got 20k life and each of his many swings per second makes him brandy shiny newy

Now what's funny? This golem also has a ''return 870% dmg'' aura on him. Meh, get's annoying when combined to a stacking 1150% from your iron maiden... even after PvP reductions, that's a real slap to the face!

I kept the best for the end, like fireworks, I really can't stop laughin, all these minions he spawn hahaha - 10% Reanimate As: Returned

Tons of mini explosive mobs who also benefits from your iron maiden. Fun fact, when they kill anything, either by themselves or cuz braindead-thing was stoopid enough to hit them, the kill is attributed to the golem, spawning more pest.

You get addicted to the fireworks it produces.

And you like the fact that this golem has on its own 80% mf, which stacks with your mf%, just like when a merc kill something for you. Same for the skellies he produces like a rampaging mother larva kind of machine gun abomination.

With ya enigma setup, adding more mf, and whatever gear you want, he's your slave, leached to you, teleport after teleport, until you unleash him like a mad dog, charging straight to the enemy with his +39% frw from golem mastery.

This ain't the kind of necro that fears the enemy and teleports away spamming skills... You literally lock teleport on anything you want dead. PvM or PvP feels the same. You are the Hammer and anything you teleport on becomes a piece of scrap swimming in red.

Wait... did I mention? All this is just the addition, as the captain of the horde, to the usual summoner you see in PvP, with up to 50+ other summons, acting as a wall of fearless exploding shield-mates around you!

What ya want more? I ask you

The Dumb Golem
Gold: 397.00
Warn: 60%
Jun 21 2017 05:39am
That is some of the funniest shit i've read in a long time ^^, Thanks for sharing!!

Please make a video of it somehow! Doesn't have to be mint quality.
Gold: 3.37
Jun 21 2017 06:07am
Old news
Jun 22 2017 11:41am
Quote (chewbacha @ Jun 21 2017 02:21am)

Lmao

This post was edited by Zanakin on Jun 22 2017 11:42am
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll