d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Site Suggestions > Site Suggestions Archive >
Poll > Renaming A Topic In The German Subforum > Don't Give Racism A Chance!
Closed New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 44,517.97
Jun 20 2017 05:11am
I understand why my last topic was closed; thanks to Victim for pointing out that I need to add a poll to my site suggestion. Therefore I am reopening this topic with a poll, so it doesn't get closed again.

This is a very serious topic, please do not spam in here!

As most of you people might know we have to deal with a lot of illegal immigration in Germany, that's why the following thread contains a lot of controversial discussions: https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=73163271&f=149
The name of it right now is: "The official topic about refugees"
However, most so-called "refugees" are not refugees at all but illegal immigrants. I have a lot friends who came to Germany decades ago as real refugees and they are not agreeing that they are getting lumped together with those illegal barbarians raping our women and killing our people.
Every time they see me browsing this topic it hurts their feelings because it is very racist that people compare them with illegal immigrants, only because they've fled from other countries; the main reason is that they've learned German insanely fast and actually studied at universities to give Germany something back.
Of course the OP "Pellit" is not a racist, it was just the common used word in Germany for the illegal criminals who crossed our borders in the past. I want to thank him again for starting this important discussion.

Therefore I am politely requesting to rename the topic from:
Das Offizielle Flüchtlingstopic > Alles über Flüchtlinge
into:
Das Offizielle Topic über illegale Immigranten > Alles über illegale Immigranten

In my opinion this would be an act of political correctness which has been long overdue.

Give racism no chance - change the title!

This post was edited by Truemmerfrau on Jun 20 2017 05:19am
Gold: 61,337.00
Warn: 10%
Jun 20 2017 05:23am
Dir hat man wohls ins Hirn geschissen, was? AiG, srsly.
Gold: 44,517.97
Jun 20 2017 05:24am
Quote (0x00 @ 20 Jun 2017 13:23)
Dir hat man wohls ins Hirn geschissen, was? AiG, srsly.

Please stay out of this topic!

Gold: 61,337.00
Warn: 10%
Jun 20 2017 05:39am
Quote (Truemmerfrau @ Jun 20 2017 12:24pm)

Genau wegen solcher Leute wie Dir wird es in wenigen Jahren keine Gesellschaft mehr geben, die sich eine solche nennen kann.

Wie dein Kack Bild :
Denken in Schwarz-Weiß, Ausblenden von unbequemen Wahrheiten, Vertuschen von üblen Zuständen, die in Flüchtlingsheimen und Problemvierteln dank des Flüchtlingsirrsins herrschen, Verschweigen oder Relativieren von Gewalttaten durch einwandernde Kriminelle ( "Stammen halt aus einer anderen Kultur" ... )

Verdammtes Pack seid Ihr !
Gold: 4,383.11
Jun 20 2017 05:41am
the topic name is just fine
Go Back To Site Suggestions Archive Topic List
Closed New Topic New Poll