d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Computers & IT > Programming & Development > Thoughts On Wgu > Western Governers University
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 312.62
Jun 12 2017 09:12pm
Hi i am going to be starting school in August and was wondering if anyone has been thought the software development program at wgu https://www.wgu.edu/online_it_degrees/software_development_degree

Thank you for your time

This post was edited by Kafie on Jun 12 2017 09:13pm
Gold: 3,558.23
Jun 13 2017 04:51am
I'm attending WGU, but not that program. You really need to be self-motivated, that's one of the things I've struggled with. I'm lazy and short on time, have difficulty making myself do schoolwork when I could be hanging out with the kids, plus many more excuses. I took a break for a while, but am back and in my last semester now.

Out of curiosity, why choose that particular degree program over data analytics? Or the others for that matter? Have you already applied and all that? If not I can give you one of those voucher codes to waive the application fee.
Gold: 312.62
Jun 15 2017 08:07pm
i have applied
i want to go into web development and my va counselor set it up
i will look into both programs
I had to get my A+ cert before they will let me in im doing the 902 exam around the first of july then i should be good to go for august
Go Back To Programming & Development Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll