d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Site Suggestions > Site Suggestions Archive > User Tagging In Posts > Yep
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 511.00
Jun 11 2017 06:30pm
With the latest reset and all the activity on the trading forums I was thinking how awesome it would be if there was an option to tag friended users in threads so if you are ISO something in particular and they come across it before you you get a notification from that user that says you were tagged in thread with the link etc. almost like the photo tagging on Facebook. The trick to keep it from being abused would be that the user would have to be your mutual friend to be tagged and maybe an option to keep some of your friends from tagging you if you didn't want. I know you can just personally pm people the link but this would be a quicker option and a cool addition to the site
Gold: 25,076.55
Jun 11 2017 06:41pm
sorry but nty =/
will just add to the spam bumps - even if they made it so it doesn't bump the topic when tagging somebody, I still don't think it should be a thing

however, if hell froze over and they did implement this, iso the option to turn off "tag notifications" - I wouldn't want them. I'd rather the person just pm/link me on discord etc etc
Gold: 511.00
Jun 11 2017 06:54pm
Quote (Lpot @ Jun 11 2017 06:41pm)
sorry but nty =/
will just add to the spam bumps - even if they made it so it doesn't bump the topic when tagging somebody, I still don't think it should be a thing

however, if hell froze over and they did implement this, iso the option to turn off "tag notifications" - I wouldn't want them. I'd rather the person just pm/link me on discord etc etc

Maybe a refer post button beside report post then have a spot for a message and username
Go Back To Site Suggestions Archive Topic List
Closed New Topic New Poll