d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Site Suggestions > Site Suggestions Archive >
Poll > Search Engine Optimization > We Need To Be Found
Closed New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 1,000.00
Trader: Trusted
Jun 9 2017 03:47am
Online Users:1,618 For a board like this, in my opinion it should be Online Users:16,180... At Least!

This is an commercial-free board and there are a lot of intelligent users that contributes to the site in a lot of different ways.

There are those who contribute with cash, there are those who contribute by helping out, there are those who are active writers and sooo much more. We got a photography section for the camera lovers, we got gaming sections for almost every good game that exists.

Graphic artists and painters can go lose in the gfx sections and enjoy rainy days in front of the computer with gfx requests.

This board is the reason diablo 2 still exists, this board has a major impact on a lot of games, from text based games to runescape to PoE and similarities.

When you are bored there is allways something funny going on. If you feel lonely you can gather up some buddies and play something.

Quote (frontpage)

d2jsp.org was founded in 2002 by Paul Taulborg and is a support forum for all games, whether through trading, tournaments, discussion or information. We have changed and grown into the largest gaming and trading community on the Internet.

d2jsp.org is currently a huge international social network community and trading nexus, which focuses around an economy based on d2jsp Forum Gold. Players can buy and trade Forum Gold for numerous goods and services across a diverse platform of online games and users.

Why can't I find a large board like this in google?

What do I have to type to find d2jsp at google?

If I search for "buy diablo items" or "buy diablo 2 items" d2jsp doesn't even show up at the first 10 pages.

How can anyone find this site, without being recommended? I really see no keyword or anything next to it anywhere on this site... I am not a webdeveloper, but I am sure this wouldn't be a hard task.

Shortly said, would we want this board to grow or remain small? It is nice to know the full site, but its also very nice to have a big part of internet at your front page.

This site has enormous potential. If the sleeping bear awakes the competitors will fall, one by one.
Gold: 1,000.00
Jun 20 2017 12:58pm
First & Last bump, if nobody is interested, then nobody is interested.
Gold: 60,500.00
Jun 20 2017 01:14pm
Let's make it grow! :D
Jr Admin
Gold: 7,900.00
Jun 20 2017 01:21pm
The decision to advertise or not is up to Njaguar. If it is not done then its for a reason
Go Back To Site Suggestions Archive Topic List
Closed New Topic New Poll