d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > Anyone Remember Their First Pvp Experience? > Might Be Fun :)
Prev1789
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 501.81
Jun 30 2017 07:13am
I remember my early days in the moor (:

It was the day me and my man T' decided to test out our new found powers through all the hard time spent leveling up (we skipped school and work to get good at the game since we love it so much) - We made a game called 'Duel game' and waited to see who was brave enough to face our levels (I'm a 57 Barbarian while T was a 61 sorceress)

The moment you think you're a super power, the unthinkable happens =/ - a bloody level 80!! for gods sake joins the game. This guy was called KvK-zerOownge, he was a druid with a stupid ass red wolf like helm lmfao, made him look stupid but you know what they say.. "Looks can be tricky"

I rise up to him and hostile..

"Heh, so is it me first ahy? tongue.gif"
Enemy: Go n00b.

I run out and I see him cast animals and a what appears to be a fuckin hurricane. Did NOT want to go near that shit man, my instincts told me it would hurt if i went near perimises. So I decided to leap attack him (one of my special attacks) Just as I was about to make contact with my deadly jagged sythe, the bastard had the fuckin nerve to use hacks and used the sorceress skill 'teleport'

"WTF BRO!? NOT MAN ENOUGH TO TAKE A HIT IS THAT IT!? RATHER HACK AND USE OTHER PEOPLES SKILLS AHY FUCKIN ASIAN."
Enemy: LOL.. you serious bro?

T: "bro, go to open battle net if you're going to hack, otherwise we're goin to party up and send you back to where you come from.................. Infront of the stash cunt!"

Enemy: Kk, u 2 on me lolololol.

So we both allied and we both powered up to our max, I used my special grim ward skill to scare off his animals while we mustered enough talent and skill to power up to the ultimate beings. I receieved T's enchanting spellwhich gave me fire damge weilded to my syche, a strike of this burning heat will surely out blaze his teleporting hacks.

T wanted double the damage reduction so he stacked up on mana potions and put on manasheld

"T wtf u doin bro!? u usin mana potions in a duel?! so ur gonna slip to his level of hacking.."
T: "bro, this is hte only way. its like..10 vs 2 bro? he has 5 parrots, 5 snow leopards and a flying mask around him. not to mention a hurricane aura that would probably spin us out of proportion bra.."

"you're right bro, if he wants to use fire, i'll use fire. Enchant me again bro.. I don't want fire damage... no, I want lava damage" followed by a smirk

We both sprint down the bridge fully equiped and geared for what could be the fight of our lives. We catch this guy on the act.. he cheats again.. Not teleportng this time.. He's using a skill of mine! BATTLE ORDERS WTF!!..

"Bro, so you're using both of our skills huh faggot?! you're tryna make a mockery out of us ahy? we'll c"
Enemy: ? huh?

I ran with all my agility while T was casting blaze and running around like a fool and hoping that the trail would burn KvK in his tracks. I went rite up to him, he had no hurricane but this battle is fuckin tough. I'm fiting his minions, musta took about half an hour to wipe out one wolf but then realised that there was a pack of quill rats that were shooting at the wolf and killed it, it wasnt me. This frustrated me more.

T comes with his special move that takes up all of his mana in 1 blast, but proves deadly otherwise, the frozen orb.

"NOW T! FROZEN ORB!"
T: k.

His minions where sleeping with the fishes at this time, we both saw a clear path to get a deadly strike on this hacking jewish piece of shit. T shoots fireballs, and when it was all clear and done.

... 0 dmg? WTF? I had enough and I finally got enough mana back to do my leap attack but he blocked it. He casted his hurricane armour and we both died. 1 hit...

T was so angry that he dropped due to time. Gonna go visit him now to see if hes ok.

Guys to this day i still think, wtf do you do vs hackers like this!? Any tips?

thanks.
Gold: 268.00
Jun 30 2017 07:55am
Quote (Reeza @ Jun 30 2017 02:13pm)
I remember my early days in the moor (:

It was the day me and my man T' decided to test out our new found powers through all the hard time spent leveling up (we skipped school and work to get good at the game since we love it so much) - We made a game called 'Duel game' and waited to see who was brave enough to face our levels (I'm a 57 Barbarian while T was a 61 sorceress)

The moment you think you're a super power, the unthinkable happens =/ - a bloody level 80!! for gods sake joins the game. This guy was called KvK-zerOownge, he was a druid with a stupid ass red wolf like helm lmfao, made him look stupid but you know what they say.. "Looks can be tricky"

I rise up to him and hostile..

"Heh, so is it me first ahy? tongue.gif"
Enemy: Go n00b.

I run out and I see him cast animals and a what appears to be a fuckin hurricane. Did NOT want to go near that shit man, my instincts told me it would hurt if i went near perimises. So I decided to leap attack him (one of my special attacks) Just as I was about to make contact with my deadly jagged sythe, the bastard had the fuckin nerve to use hacks and used the sorceress skill 'teleport'

"WTF BRO!? NOT MAN ENOUGH TO TAKE A HIT IS THAT IT!? RATHER HACK AND USE OTHER PEOPLES SKILLS AHY FUCKIN ASIAN."
Enemy: LOL.. you serious bro?

T: "bro, go to open battle net if you're going to hack, otherwise we're goin to party up and send you back to where you come from.................. Infront of the stash cunt!"

Enemy: Kk, u 2 on me lolololol.

So we both allied and we both powered up to our max, I used my special grim ward skill to scare off his animals while we mustered enough talent and skill to power up to the ultimate beings. I receieved T's enchanting spellwhich gave me fire damge weilded to my syche, a strike of this burning heat will surely out blaze his teleporting hacks.

T wanted double the damage reduction so he stacked up on mana potions and put on manasheld

"T wtf u doin bro!? u usin mana potions in a duel?! so ur gonna slip to his level of hacking.."
T: "bro, this is hte only way. its like..10 vs 2 bro? he has 5 parrots, 5 snow leopards and a flying mask around him. not to mention a hurricane aura that would probably spin us out of proportion bra.."

"you're right bro, if he wants to use fire, i'll use fire. Enchant me again bro.. I don't want fire damage... no, I want lava damage" followed by a smirk

We both sprint down the bridge fully equiped and geared for what could be the fight of our lives. We catch this guy on the act.. he cheats again.. Not teleportng this time.. He's using a skill of mine! BATTLE ORDERS WTF!!..

"Bro, so you're using both of our skills huh faggot?! you're tryna make a mockery out of us ahy? we'll c"
Enemy: ? huh?

I ran with all my agility while T was casting blaze and running around like a fool and hoping that the trail would burn KvK in his tracks. I went rite up to him, he had no hurricane but this battle is fuckin tough. I'm fiting his minions, musta took about half an hour to wipe out one wolf but then realised that there was a pack of quill rats that were shooting at the wolf and killed it, it wasnt me. This frustrated me more.

T comes with his special move that takes up all of his mana in 1 blast, but proves deadly otherwise, the frozen orb.

"NOW T! FROZEN ORB!"
T: k.

His minions where sleeping with the fishes at this time, we both saw a clear path to get a deadly strike on this hacking jewish piece of shit. T shoots fireballs, and when it was all clear and done.

... 0 dmg? WTF? I had enough and I finally got enough mana back to do my leap attack but he blocked it. He casted his hurricane armour and we both died. 1 hit...

T was so angry that he dropped due to time. Gonna go visit him now to see if hes ok.

Guys to this day i still think, wtf do you do vs hackers like this!? Any tips?

thanks.

:cry:
Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
Prev1789
Add Reply New Topic