d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > You Guys Know What This Means? > Advice On This Girl I Like
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 3,007.00
Jul 22 2017 07:44am
Quote (Xistz @ Jul 21 2017 03:54am)
She thinks your creeper.
Quit spacing out weirdo

This
Gold: 2,136.00
Aug 6 2017 04:51pm
Quote (Xistz @ Jul 20 2017 05:54pm)
She thinks your creeper.
Quit spacing out weirdo

this
Gold: 1.07
Aug 11 2017 01:15pm
Quote (Anton24 @ Jun 7 2017 05:01pm)
Go ask and find out. Maybe you had a booger hanging from your nose and your roving eye makes it all too obvious. Challenge yourself.

priceless harley line sry
Gold: 1.00
Aug 17 2017 10:48am
Quote (GLYC123 @ Jul 21 2017 11:33am)
You read too much into subtle signs. Never invest in women when you aren't even sure if there is any possibility of her being a romantic prospect. You haven't ever dated her.
Any woman with a boyfriend is not on my mind until she becomes single. This woman could end up marrying this guy, or being in a relationship with him for 5+ more years, you never know.
Go to new locations, find new women, approach them.

All of my yes. What language did you pick up? Was she like, "I don't know why he looks at me :S" or, "I don't know why he looks at ME"? Two big differences there. She either thought it was creepy af or she might be insecure and thinks you have prettier girls to look at. With the whole boyfriend thing though, idk man. If she was pointing you out and you didn't see a reaction on his face, who knows? Maybe he's not even a boyfriend, and if you're lucky maybe he's a gay friend of hers she asked to help scope you out lol
Gold: 0.00
Aug 18 2017 12:19pm
Quote (GLYC123 @ Jul 21 2017 09:33am)
You read too much into subtle signs. Never invest in women when you aren't even sure if there is any possibility of her being a romantic prospect. You haven't ever dated her.
Any woman with a boyfriend is not on my mind until she becomes single. This woman could end up marrying this guy, or being in a relationship with him for 5+ more years, you never know.

Bingo.

Cardinal rule fellows.
Gold: 30.00
Aug 18 2017 01:38pm
Quote (GLYC123 @ Jul 21 2017 12:33pm)

Never invest in women when you aren't even sure if there is any possibility of her being a romantic prospect. What the fuck kind of advice is this?
Aug 18 2017 01:55pm
Quote (iDoYardWork @ Aug 18 2017 02:38pm)
Never invest in women when you aren't even sure if there is any possibility of her being a romantic prospect. What the fuck kind of advice is this?

It's called, I'm not wasting my time or thoughts with a woman that isn't interested or is in a relationship. It's called self respect. And being objective.

I'm not saying to be a dick to women, or ignore them. But I'm definitely not messaging her phone out of the blue, or trying to get her out on dates if that criteria isn't there.
No self respecting man will sit around and wait for women to change their minds or become single. He will simply go, as of right now, she isnt available, so I will find someone who is.

Also, do you really want to be the guy that's getting inbetween relationships? I don't. I have more respect for that title, and if a man was trying to get in between my relationship, I would be pissed.
Plus, if she leaves him for you, she'll only do the same to you once she becomes unhappy anyways.

This is in regards to women you want to date, not friendships. Which if you're looking for friendships, you're in the wrong subforum.

This post was edited by GLYC123 on Aug 18 2017 02:04pm
Aug 18 2017 02:32pm
Quote (GLYC123 @ Aug 18 2017 03:55pm)
It's called, I'm not wasting my time or thoughts with a woman that isn't interested or is in a relationship. It's called self respect. And being objective.

I'm not saying to be a dick to women, or ignore them. But I'm definitely not messaging her phone out of the blue, or trying to get her out on dates if that criteria isn't there.
No self respecting man will sit around and wait for women to change their minds or become single. He will simply go, as of right now, she isnt available, so I will find someone who is.

Also, do you really want to be the guy that's getting inbetween relationships? I don't. I have more respect for that title, and if a man was trying to get in between my relationship, I would be pissed.
Plus, if she leaves him for you, she'll only do the same to you once she becomes unhappy anyways.

This is in regards to women you want to date, not friendships. Which if you're looking for friendships, you're in the wrong subforum.

That's where I misunderstood. I guess it's a love forum, but the sentence on it own was pretty cringy. In reference to relationships I'd still say better advice is to just get to know people regardless of relationship status and then explore interpersonal relationships as they form. I prefer not to keep track of who's banging who at the time.
Aug 18 2017 02:39pm
Quote (iDoYardWork @ Aug 18 2017 01:32pm)
That's where I misunderstood. I guess it's a love forum, but the sentence on it own was pretty cringy. In reference to relationships I'd still say better advice is to just get to know people regardless of relationship status and then explore interpersonal relationships as they form. I prefer not to keep track of who's banging who at the time.

The problem with the friendship deal is it ultimately loses priority to the relationship deal, regardless of how long or how frequent. Especially as you get older.

There's plenty of people who are fine being friends on the societal and "keeping up with the Joneses" level, but if you sit them down and toss em a few drinks, you end up with, "I don't see why he won't ask me out" or "well it's awkward now" or "what's her deal?" sort of tomfoolery.

I'm not saying not to invest in interpersonal relationships and I'm definitely not advocating cavalier or "fuh dat b" mindsets, but men and women were meant to mate.

Take it from Al Bundy, "women talk to women and they hate each other." If you're just a surrogate woman you're emasculating your odds of any sort of coitus regardless of your goals. You literally won't be friends over their significant other in time. Maybe on the in-between level like GLY said, but that again puts you in unsure waters with no concrete direction.

Just my opinion.
Aug 18 2017 02:43pm
Quote (Anton24 @ Aug 18 2017 04:39pm)
The problem with the friendship deal is it ultimately loses priority to the relationship deal, regardless of how long or how frequent. Especially as you get older.

There's plenty of people who are fine being friends on the societal and "keeping up with the Joneses" level, but if you sit them down and toss em a few drinks, you end up with, "I don't see why he won't ask me out" or "well it's awkward now" or "what's her deal?" sort of tomfoolery.

I'm not saying not to invest in interpersonal relationships and I'm definitely not advocating cavalier or "fuh dat b" mindsets, but men and women were meant to mate.

Take it from Al Bundy, "women talk to women and they hate each other." If you're just a surrogate woman you're emasculating your odds of any sort of coitus regardless of your goals. You literally won't be friends over their significant other in time. Maybe on the in-between level like GLY said, but that again puts you in unsure waters with no concrete direction.

Just my opinion.

All these problems are avoidable by just being real and honest.
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll