d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Mobile Games > Age Of Ishtaria > Buying Pots / 7*s
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Aug 17 2017 06:24pm
I have more 7* units than I can hold, starting to overflow into armory

:bouncy:
Aug 26 2017 03:59am
Aug 30 2017 11:38pm
Gold: 104,351.77
Sep 5 2017 07:11pm
Is it easy getting these pots?

Send me a pm if it's straight forward lol

This post was edited by partank on Sep 5 2017 07:13pm
Sep 5 2017 07:55pm
Quote (partank @ Sep 6 2017 11:11am)
Is it easy getting these pots?

Send me a pm if it's straight forward lol

It's not hard to get pots, and you can accumulate them without having to spend anything, but it takes a while to get enough free crowns and some good luck to potentially get a few hundred to a couple thousand pots without spending anything.
Apart from RNG when pulling cards (better during events, debatable between high and low rates, as lower rates usually result in more expensive units, whereas higher rates give more consistency),
It'll take at least a month to accumulate a fair amount of pots, adjust to the market style, and lots of trading up before you'll feel like you're able to sell pots.
I've been watching the market almost every day for the last 3 months, which gives me an idea of what units cost, so if I see a unit extremely under priced, I try to pick it up and flip it for a regular or higher price.
There are very few units that you can profit 100-1000+ pots from flipping in the market, I just recently profited 650 pots selling a unit, and buying it back the next day.
Most people would be content with a profit of 5-25 pots per unit while trading up, and you're limited to 10 buys and 10 sells in the bazaar per day.

Another alternative is to make new accounts and use the large amount of free crowns obtained earlier in the game to draw cards, hope for good results, wait till you're able to trade in the bazaar, and sell the units.
Event units can sell for 500-2000 pots depending on the event, what kind of boost they give for the event, the reward for the event, the rarity of the unit, and generally how the art for that unit looks.
It's best to draw units when your account already has access to trading in the bazaar, because event units have a tendency to rapidly lose their value, while only a few will maintain it for the duration of the event, are even rarer to maintain their value afterwards.
Some units will also gain value over time. When I returned to the game, I had a bunch of old cosmetically appealing units. I probably spent ~1000 pots for all of them back then, and sold them all for ~10000 pots total.
A few units didn't change value, and that's because they sometimes sell "revival packs" which allows people to get old cards again, so they never completely die out from existence.

Honestly it would be more profitable for someone to look into other games if their goal was profit.
People generally trade out of the game when they've reached a certain point where they've been playing for a while and have a good amount of excess, or if they have previously (or plan to) quit and aren't using it anymore.
Oct 6 2017 07:49am

Currently overflowing with units to the point where i'm trying to get rid of them. Would still take pot trades ofc.
Go Back To Mobile Games Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll