d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > First Serious Breakup
Prev156789Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Aug 1 2017 09:49pm
Your ex girlfriend is such a loser, holy hell. Good fucking riddance.

Manipulation, punishment. God, shes terrible. Fuck that noise! I wouldnt even respond anymore if she's going to be rude.

Or else I would just be sarcastically nice, "You two make a sweet couple, congrats". I love that route, it shows, you have no control over how I feel. I don't care what you think or do.

This post was edited by GLYC123 on Aug 1 2017 09:50pm
Gold: 5,000.00
Aug 2 2017 01:28pm
Time heals all wounds. It usually takes me about 6 months or so before I can even think straight after a bad breakup.
Gold: 2,900.49
Aug 2 2017 05:33pm
Quote (GLYC123 @ Aug 2 2017 03:49am)
Your ex girlfriend is such a loser, holy hell. Good fucking riddance.

Manipulation, punishment. God, shes terrible. Fuck that noise! I wouldnt even respond anymore if she's going to be rude.

Or else I would just be sarcastically nice, "You two make a sweet couple, congrats". I love that route, it shows, you have no control over how I feel. I don't care what you think or do.

She's a real gem, for sure.

Oh well. Making good progress physically. I think another 3-4 months and I'll be feeling pretty good about where I'm at. Gonna start looking at increasing my calorie consumption, mainly protein, after that point to put muscle on but need to burn off a ton of fat first.

Quote (Celeese @ Aug 2 2017 07:28pm)
Time heals all wounds. It usually takes me about 6 months or so before I can even think straight after a bad breakup.

It's good to know this is the case as it kind of gives a glance at the light at the end of the tunnel but the journey through that bitch really sucks lol. Can't even fall back on my old vices of eating like shit and drinking Coke Zero lol.
Gold: 9.55
Aug 3 2017 12:56am
honestly only read like 2-3 of these post

However smoke weed and I hope all gets better for you man

One love
Aug 3 2017 02:52am
Quote (iKewl @ Aug 3 2017 06:56am)
honestly only read like 2-3 of these post

However smoke weed and I hope all gets better for you man

One love

I ain't never smoked weed before bud but thanks for posting.
Aug 8 2017 02:23am
She called me and I made the mistake of answering, found out the dude she's "dating" is 49 years old.

Was texting her after and said I tried to hook up with some hot blonde chick and she goes into detail about how this dude's dick is big (and therefore bigger than mine, etc). Why do women always go there immediately? Triggers me a bit but it honestly makes them look like whores more than anything like.

Like Robin Williams said in that movie -- "it's small but it's fierce!"
Gold: 68.00
Trader: Trusted
Aug 8 2017 06:37am
Quote (Kamahl16 @ Aug 8 2017 04:23am)
She called me and I made the mistake of answering, found out the dude she's "dating" is 49 years old.

Was texting her after and said I tried to hook up with some hot blonde chick and she goes into detail about how this dude's dick is big (and therefore bigger than mine, etc). Why do women always go there immediately? Triggers me a bit but it honestly makes them look like whores more than anything like.

my friend, what will it take for you to stop answering this girls calls/texts? if I knew you irl i'd destroy your phone!

maybe deep down you're hoping you'll answer the phone and it'll be a different tune, change of character? well it won't happen. she won't change. she will continuously drag you down as she is miserable herself.

please - let her go and absolutely stop communication with her.

Gold: 28,296.69
Aug 8 2017 09:12am
Quote (Kamahl16 @ Aug 8 2017 01:23am)

like most people get to in these situations where it's now difficult to show much sympathy when you're just dragging the victim shit on too long

relationship is over, she sucks (in a negative way), you feel sorry for yourself and you aren't getting your ass off the ground

I've been there, many of us have been there but it's time to cut the bullshit and cut all of that out of your life

no excuses no boo hoo, she's toxic and you're toxic around each other end of story cut it out

hate her, love her, wish death on her wish love on her do whatever the fuck you want but just stay the fuck away from her and if that means destroying your phone and moving to amish country do it
Gold: 5,114.30
Aug 8 2017 11:47am
A lot of good advice from the first page of the post.
I didn't bother going through the rest of the page. Because all that needs to be said was already said

I can confidently say if you don't cut off all contact with her, it's only your self to blame for all the termoil you put yourself through.

Gold: 2,617.52
Aug 8 2017 10:58pm
Make some spaghetti and forgetti your regretti.
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Prev156789Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll