d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > First Serious Breakup
Prev1234569Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jul 17 2017 07:54pm
Quote (Bako661 @ Jul 17 2017 05:43pm)
Go fuck some girls and hang out with friends. Plenty of other pussy out there. You're gonna learn that she was a shit gf to begin with. And seriously lol @ 1.5 years. You'll be fine. :thumbsup:

Oh, and stop checking her social media. For one it's creep shit. 2, you'll never fucking get over her that way. Go get ur dick wet.

And she was drinking and lots of fights? Lol even more reason to get over the cunt. And I guarantee u she's been hopping from cock to cock. Seriously, go get some pussy and forget about this skank.

Not as subtle as some, but yeah.
Gold: 1.68
Warn: 60%
Jul 18 2017 09:16pm
Quote (Anton24 @ Jul 17 2017 06:54pm)
Not as subtle as some, but yeah.

Tough love. Some ppl need a slap to the fucking face.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Jul 20 2017 10:37am
stop being a fucking clown go get urself a piece of ass. smoke a joint. have a night with the boys drinking beer or chilling. pick up a game. work more.
basically stop being a bitch 2k17.

Quote (Bako661 @ Jul 17 2017 08:43pm)
Go fuck some girls and hang out with friends. Plenty of other pussy out there. You're gonna learn that she was a shit gf to begin with. And seriously lol @ 1.5 years. You'll be fine. :thumbsup:

Oh, and stop checking her social media. For one it's creep shit. 2, you'll never fucking get over her that way. Go get ur dick wet.

And she was drinking and lots of fights? Lol even more reason to get over the cunt. And I guarantee u she's been hopping from cock to cock. Seriously, go get some pussy and forget about this skank.

this man knows what the fucks up.

This post was edited by STARYUU on Jul 20 2017 10:40am
Jul 20 2017 10:43am
Quote (Kamahl16 @ 4 Jun 2017 23:08)
So I have never been in a serious relationship before and just got through an ugly breakup with my first serious girlfriend. I am wondering how long it usually takes you guys to "get over" something like this. We lived together for a year and a half, maybe a little over, and spent a huge amount of time together.

I am just having a hugely difficult time getting over her. Every little thing about my apartment reminds me of her, given that we lived together for just about the whole time I lived there, and in addition to the breakup I have had some problems with depression throughout my whole life.

Over the past month and a half or so I have noticed it has gotten a little bit easier but I still have a hard time sleeping at night, can't get her out of my mind most of the time and find myself torturing myself by checking her social media shit and seeing new pictures she posts. To my knowledge she hasn't been with anyone else but the idea of her being with other people makes me really sad.

Any advice on how you guys got over women (or men if there are women on here)?

Took me about a year to get to the point where I was ready to date again after my first big breakup but everyone is different. Don't force things, grief is normal. The most important thing is to focus on the things and people you care about other than her. Surrounding yourself with those will make healing much easier. Good luck bud.
Jul 20 2017 11:18am
Quote (Kamahl16 @ Jun 4 2017 11:08pm)
So I have never been in a serious relationship before and just got through an ugly breakup with my first serious girlfriend. I am wondering how long it usually takes you guys to "get over" something like this. We lived together for a year and a half, maybe a little over, and spent a huge amount of time together.

I am just having a hugely difficult time getting over her. Every little thing about my apartment reminds me of her, given that we lived together for just about the whole time I lived there, and in addition to the breakup I have had some problems with depression throughout my whole life.

Over the past month and a half or so I have noticed it has gotten a little bit easier but I still have a hard time sleeping at night, can't get her out of my mind most of the time and find myself torturing myself by checking her social media shit and seeing new pictures she posts. To my knowledge she hasn't been with anyone else but the idea of her being with other people makes me really sad.

Any advice on how you guys got over women (or men if there are women on here)?

Know it's over, don't mourn, focus on the future, and try not to worry about when the heartbreak will "be over".

Also, don't be afraid to go to therapy for a couple years; that'll help you heal right, and it'll also help you in other ways in your life. If you run or bury the grief, it'll come out someway somehow in your life, maybe even years down the line. Worse yet, if you bury it and break up with another girl after another long relationship, it'll be significantly worse than if you worked through the grief this time.

This post was edited by Interesting on Jul 20 2017 11:24am
Gold: 2,900.49
Jul 21 2017 05:07am
Funny thing, the girl I met from Tinder who I never hung out with again showed up at my work today lol. She was with another dude and based on their behavior I'd say it was the first, maybe 2nd date. I'm just happy she wasn't in my secion, that shit would have been awkward lol.
Gold: 500.69
Jul 21 2017 07:10am
Quote (Kamahl16 @ Jul 15 2017 04:37am)
Saw on her facebook she's "in a relationship".

It stings, friends. It stings. I wish I didn't give a fuck and was stronger than to be checking her shit every now and then but loneliness at 2 am is a Hell of a drug.

Shortly after my 4-5 year relationship had ended, I also saw my ex get in a new relationship and it hurt like a mothereffer

I did the same did you're doing. Checked his fb profile every now and then and it sucked lol it was pretty much self torture and no self control.

I've always been a believer of fate/destiny, so I had to tell myself over and over again that this was how it was supposed to be and I had no control over it.

I still had him on facebook at the time, and so whenever he'd post pictures with her, I'd just try to be happy for him because he found someone to make him happy.

it's tough, it sucks, it stings, it hurts, it makes you sad BUT it's normal.

I hope time helps you bc as lame and corny as that sounds, it's the only thing that will lol
occupy yourself with new hobbies, pick yourself back up.

I started working on my fitness and self image because it's been shattered for a while and now I'm feeling 100x better :)

if you need advice from a lady who has had her fair share of breakup heartaches, feel free to pm me!
Jul 21 2017 12:00pm
Quote (Katmunk @ Jul 21 2017 06:10am)
Shortly after my 4-5 year relationship had ended, I also saw my ex get in a new relationship and it hurt like a mothereffer

I did the same did you're doing. Checked his fb profile every now and then and it sucked lol it was pretty much self torture and no self control.

I've always been a believer of fate/destiny, so I had to tell myself over and over again that this was how it was supposed to be and I had no control over it.

I still had him on facebook at the time, and so whenever he'd post pictures with her, I'd just try to be happy for him because he found someone to make him happy.

I hope time helps you bc as lame and corny as that sounds, it's the only thing that will lol

I started working on my fitness and self image because it's been shattered for a while and now I'm feeling 100x better :)

if you need advice from a lady who has had her fair share of breakup heartaches, feel free to pm me!

:hug:
Gold: 500.69
Jul 21 2017 07:03pm
Quote (Anton24 @ Jul 21 2017 02:00pm)
:hug:

:blush:
Gold: 2,900.49
Jul 22 2017 02:37am
Quote (Katmunk @ Jul 21 2017 01:10pm)

Glad to hear that. Since I left her I changed a lot regarding my diet and I'm noticing a lot of results, I'm just lonely as fuck and not having luck meeting new people.
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Prev1234569Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll