Trader: Scammer
Jun 16 2017 01:48pm
i think ull truly forget her when you find another girlfriend wich is better

otherwise it can take years to forget her

gl

This post was edited by shape1992 on Jun 16 2017 01:49pm
Gold: 231,782.70
Jun 17 2017 07:51pm
what i did was jus remember the good times you got from her and wish her the best every time you think of her

if you really care for her try to respect her decision and hope she encounters only the best
Gold: 2,900.49
Jun 19 2017 05:39pm
Quote (JodsLife @ Jun 18 2017 01:51am)
what i did was jus remember the good times you got from her and wish her the best every time you think of her

if you really care for her try to respect her decision and hope she encounters only the best

Clearly you didn't read my post, but thanks for the advice anyway.
Gold: 28,296.69
Jun 20 2017 01:27pm
it's been mostly covered but at this point it's critical that you don't communicate with her

if she calls crying or sad or mad or horny or this or that

avoid at all costs. It won't help temporarily and it will draw out the process of pain.

and if you find yourself about to initiate contact delete the number and take away temptations

No exceptions or you'll find out the hard way why you shouldn't have and it's worse than the position you are in now
Gold: 1,726.33
Jun 21 2017 10:47am
Had a 4 year break up.
You'll have a few stages.
First youll be sad, then happy, then regret, then happy again.
Time heals your heart.
Worry not :)
Jun 21 2017 04:23pm
Keep us up to date on this, use it for therapeutic relief if necessary

stay strong and don't give in to temptations to contact her or to sit around alone

keep positive and stay active and use this thread if you need to get things out
Jun 21 2017 05:49pm
Quote (Beowulf @ Jun 21 2017 10:23pm)
Keep us up to date on this, use it for therapeutic relief if necessary

stay strong and don't give in to temptations to contact her or to sit around alone

keep positive and stay active and use this thread if you need to get things out

Haven't heard from her in a few days.

Met two people from Tinder, one meeting went okay and the other one went poorly because there was no attraction for me; she was much larger in person.

The first one stopped texting so I must not have been her thing either lol. Oh well.
Jun 21 2017 05:59pm
Quote (Kamahl16 @ Jun 21 2017 04:49pm)

Met two people from Tinder, one meeting went okay and the other one went poorly because there was no attraction for me; she was much larger in person.

The first one stopped texting so I must not have been her thing either lol. Oh well.

I'd strongly recommend avoiding the dating stuff and do activities in the sun that just happen to have people their as well

let things naturally occur while keeping your mind and body busy doing things that you enjoy

anything will beat sitting around alone and playing the online dating game really isn't great for the soul especially right now imo
Gold: 0.00
Jun 22 2017 05:48am
Quote (Kamahl16 @ Jun 21 2017 06:49pm)

Yeah, online dating is tough. Women, especially beautiful women, generally have so many options that in the early stages, I think they're more so overwhelmed with potential partners.
They can cut you out of the picture without much thought.
Plus, women fall for men slowly so you never know whatever guys are in the picture with you. You could be one of 3 other guys shes considering.
When I went out with women from those sites, I had them tell me they had gone out with in some cases 20-30 dates with other men. Not that there's anything wrong with that in my opinion.

My approach with all women is.
I just sit back and let them do the choosing. Call them once a week to setup a date. No woman needs a guy breathing on her neck telling her what to do, plus, I'm a busy and emotionally independent person so it works out good.
If i get less than favorable responses (wishy washy responses to making plans), I will quit calling them for dates. If they reach out after that, make a date if you still want to see them.

"Oh well" <- good attitude to have though.

This post was edited by GLYC123 on Jun 22 2017 05:48am
Jun 25 2017 05:07pm
She showed up to get a couple books today, first time I've seen her in a couple months and it fucking hurts. Bad. I apologized to her for a lot of the fucked up things I said. I'm no good at staying mad or at confrontation and I don't like hostility where it can be avoided.

I ask how my friend that I distanced myself is doing, she says "not good", so that didn't help either. Apparently she's already living with another dude, which puts it at at least two men she's slept with since she left me and I'm honestly not even feeling like trying to have sex with anyone 99% of the time.

She's insisting she hasn't had sex with anyone but I don't know how stupid I'm willing to allow myself to be.
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Prev12349Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll