d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Football & Rugby > Larry Fitz
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Jun 3 2017 09:33am
Quote (TooL89 @ Jun 3 2017 07:25am)
The hardcore atheists are just as ridiculous as the hardcore religious folk. Never understood the mindset of being so close minded and not being open to any opinions other than exactly what they want to believe.

Agnostic is the way to be.
Gold: 0.27
Jun 3 2017 11:49am
I know it's copypasta and assuming Warner and Carson are the two non-garbage QBs, I can't take stuff like this seriously because McCown and Hoyer are far from garbage. Even Hasselbeck, Rattay, Anderson and Stanton I wouldn't consider garbage. Yes, drunk off my ass Derek Anderson is better than garbage lol.

I don't know what point I'm trying to make here, just killing a few minutes but the argument can be made about so many guys. If they only had this or that they'd be just the next level of elite and all that
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 80%
Jun 3 2017 11:51am
Quote (Randolph @ Jun 3 2017 01:49pm)
I know it's copypasta and assuming Warner and Carson are the two non-garbage QBs, I can't take stuff like this seriously because McCown and Hoyer are far from garbage. Even Hasselbeck, Rattay, Anderson and Stanton I wouldn't consider garbage. Yes, drunk off my ass Derek Anderson is better than garbage lol.

I don't know what point I'm trying to make here, just killing a few minutes but the argument can be made about so many guys. If they only had this or that they'd be just the next level of elite and all that

http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=73281937&f=204
Gold: Locked
Jun 4 2017 11:10am
Quote (Randolph @ Jun 3 2017 10:49am)

Warner and Carson are/were great QBs. Hasselbeck was a good QB. McCown and Hoyer are bad. Rattay didn't get enough snaps to be determined one way or another. He was a career backup for a reason. Stanton and Anderson are worse than McCown, Hoyer, and possibly Rattay, whose single good statistical season was on the backs of T.O. and a decent rushing game.

Leinart being bad broke my little heart. I was so ready to love the Cardinals because they were the 49ers rivals and I hate the 49ers and I thought Leinart was gonna be really good. I had hope.

I was young. I was foolish.
Gold: 1.05
Warn: 30%
Jun 4 2017 11:22am
Quote (BardOfXiix @ Jun 4 2017 01:10pm)
Warner and Carson are/were great QBs. Hasselbeck was a good QB. McCown and Hoyer are bad. Rattay didn't get enough snaps to be determined one way or another. He was a career backup for a reason. Stanton and Anderson are worse than McCown, Hoyer, and possibly Rattay, whose single good statistical season was on the backs of T.O. and a decent rushing game.

Leinart being bad broke my little heart. I was so ready to love the Cardinals because they were the 49ers rivals and I hate the 49ers and I thought Leinart was gonna be really good. I had hope.

I was young. I was foolish.

Well one thing didnt change from back then....youre posts still dont matter..or count
Gold: 23.00
Jun 4 2017 03:56pm
Sucks how there is such a logjam of WRs trying to get in the HoF.

So many worthy players might not get in.

Fitz is a lock of course though.
Go Back To Football & Rugby Topic List
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll