d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Consoles > Sony > Help Me Decide?
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.37
May 25 2017 06:43am
Quote (jsbb @ May 24 2017 12:31pm)
if you enjoy fantasic pve then the division. the division combat is so much fun and unique. i would reccomen the seaain pass as survival and last stand are fun plus rewarding

if you enjoy excessive grinding and sub par multiplayer destiny.

I was a pretty casual player, so I never had ridiculous gear or anything, but the DZ got really annoying once I reached the highest gear tier. Even though I was in the highest tier, my gear wasn't fantastic. For PvE it worked fine, but I could get absolutely ruined by damn near every player I came across. I could've grinded it out for better gear, but it got pretty boring. I have no idea how the game currently is, but it felt like there was nothing to really work towards.
Gold: 6.00
May 25 2017 04:09pm
both games suck
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
May 25 2017 05:40pm
So the division blows

There is delays with everything and apparently that's normal for the game lol I even brought my PS4 to my dad's with around 90mbps internet speed hardwired and it had damage and hit delays on enemies lol it really like what I had played also oh well I guess destiny it is
Gold: 20.00
May 25 2017 07:43pm
Quote (bradp89 @ May 25 2017 07:43am)
I was a pretty casual player, so I never had ridiculous gear or anything, but the DZ got really annoying once I reached the highest gear tier. Even though I was in the highest tier, my gear wasn't fantastic. For PvE it worked fine, but I could get absolutely ruined by damn near every player I came across. I could've grinded it out for better gear, but it got pretty boring. I have no idea how the game currently is, but it felt like there was nothing to really work towards.

i dont pkay it anymore but i do keep up wuth update patch notes ans i can say they flood you with loot now so getting geared is easier. also they reworked the 3 main stats and gameplay is much better. but imo i have done everything so....
Gold: 445.00
May 25 2017 07:48pm
Quote (Krat @ May 25 2017 06:09pm)
both games suck

This. I dislike both games for the same reason.
Grindfests where enemies are just bullet sponges.
Gold: 10,995.01
May 27 2017 11:07am
Quote (lmEmo @ May 25 2017 07:40pm)
So the division blows

There is delays with everything and apparently that's normal for the game lol I even brought my PS4 to my dad's with around 90mbps internet speed hardwired and it had damage and hit delays on enemies lol it really like what I had played also oh well I guess destiny it is

what? that doesnt sound right at all you were prob sprying your gun above the people
its not cod there is recoil

and both games are average at best imo the division is better destiny is crap not sure how it became so popular

Quote (ROM @ May 25 2017 09:48pm)
This. I dislike both games for the same reason.
Grindfests where enemies are just bullet sponges.

not even that the repetitiveness is rediculous maknig the grind seem like more of a grind
destiny has unlimited options with aliens and shit yet every raid has like 3 robot alien types which are generic as fuck
the division is the same you got the same few types of enemies unless they added more in dlc

both games have so much more potential but never seemed to come close... diision with dlcs still could but destiny is doomed
the division in dlcs could rig up some sort of story and start releasing like infected humans or monsters and redeem itself idk if it did tho

This post was edited by dragoneth on May 27 2017 11:11am
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
May 27 2017 11:50am
Quote (dragoneth @ May 27 2017 10:07am)
what? that doesnt sound right at all you were prob sprying your gun above the people
its not cod there is recoil

and both games are average at best imo the division is better destiny is crap not sure how it became so popular

not even that the repetitiveness is rediculous maknig the grind seem like more of a grind
destiny has unlimited options with aliens and shit yet every raid has like 3 robot alien types which are generic as fuck
the division is the same you got the same few types of enemies unless they added more in dlc

both games have so much more potential but never seemed to come close... diision with dlcs still could but destiny is doomed
the division in dlcs could rig up some sort of story and start releasing like infected humans or monsters and redeem itself idk if it did tho

You really call me an idiot based on the fact that I said I played cod what kind of judgemental asshole does that.
Anyways I know recoil, I don't spray the gun I'm not 12 years old and this is not my first fps. I shoot 3 times 3 times then 10 times then about 2-3 mins later I see damages come up after they finally start shooting at me
Gold: 10,995.01
May 27 2017 01:54pm
Quote (lmEmo @ May 27 2017 01:50pm)
You really call me an idiot based on the fact that I said I played cod what kind of judgemental asshole does that.
Anyways I know recoil, I don't spray the gun I'm not 12 years old and this is not my first fps. I shoot 3 times 3 times then 10 times then about 2-3 mins later I see damages come up after they finally start shooting at me

rofl i dont even know if you play cod i just assumed :P
thats weird its clearly lag idk i never had that when i played before but 2-3 mins? thats whack if its ubisofts server side lag

Gold: 0.00
Jun 3 2017 09:08am
lol you can never go wrong with BOTH
Go Back To Sony Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll