d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Was Mlk A Disinformation Agent? > Probably Sold Out To The Man
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2.66
May 24 2017 09:37am
Quote (Beowulf @ May 24 2017 11:23am)
Violence can only get you so far. You don't change hearts and minds through violence you change it through education and experience and patience and understanding.

A violent overthrow of white power would and will not achieve peace it only changes the pecking order.

I once believed in that but my view changed. Sometimes violence is necessary, and the people who rule do not believe in morals or fancy words that imply good or evil. They are people beyond these notions. They call that nihilism. But for me it is doing what is logical. And of course the pecking order changes. Peace for me is war for others. Your ignorance is my strength. My freedom relies on slavery. Justice, peace, and fairness are all just pretty words that are based on the opinion of others. If some bully threatens you, do you passively let that prick touch you physically or do you fight back with everything you got to make sure that prick doesn't do it again?
Gold: 500.40
May 24 2017 10:57am
Quote (Malignanttumor666 @ May 24 2017 09:37am)
I once believed in that but my view changed. Sometimes violence is necessary, and the people who rule do not believe in morals or fancy words that imply good or evil. They are people beyond these notions. They call that nihilism. But for me it is doing what is logical. And of course the pecking order changes. Peace for me is war for others. Your ignorance is my strength. My freedom relies on slavery. Justice, peace, and fairness are all just pretty words that are based on the opinion of others. If some bully threatens you, do you passively let that prick touch you physically or do you fight back with everything you got to make sure that prick doesn't do it again?

You need to get out of the basement more...
Gold: 7,621.00
May 24 2017 11:09am
Violence would of had a very negative effect. The oppressors/racists can justify and gather support if your modus operandi is to torch and hurt others. Both Ghandi and MLK did the right thing, If MLK would of argued for violence he would of not had the support of many whites that were instrumental in overturning institutionalized racism.

Good modern counter example is BLM. Looting, destroying & violence is alienating a lot of support.

Quote (Beowulf @ May 24 2017 08:23am)
Violence can only get you so far. You don't change hearts and minds through violence you change it through education and experience and patience and understanding.

A violent overthrow of white power would and will not achieve peace it only changes the pecking order.

Something like this would be pure idiocy. It would cause a race war in which the whites would completely dominate considering they overwhelmingly own the guns.

This post was edited by ofthevoid on May 24 2017 11:12am
Gold: 28,296.01
May 24 2017 11:25am
Quote (ofthevoid @ May 24 2017 10:09am)
Violence would of had a very negative effect. The oppressors/racists can justify and gather support if your modus operandi is to torch and hurt others. Both Ghandi and MLK did the right thing, If MLK would of argued for violence he would of not had the support of many whites that were instrumental in overturning institutionalized racism.

Good modern counter example is BLM. Looting, destroying & violence is alienating a lot of support.

Something like this would be pure idiocy. It would cause a race war in which the whites would completely dominate considering they overwhelmingly own the guns.

all those weapons and still terrified of everything and anything
Gold: Locked
May 24 2017 01:36pm
Quote (Malignanttumor666 @ May 23 2017 11:05pm)
I've been hearing a lot about disinformation agents being everywhere. They are on youtube, facebook, twitter, forums etc. Their purpose is to relay incorrect information in order to purposefully mislead and manipulate us.

Martin Luther King was probably one of those agents. He supported non violent resistance which is ineffective. He was selected to pacify black people so that they do not fight the rulers that control them.

Unfortunately, this goes beyond Dr. King. Remember Gandhi? Why would some Indian guy that is raised and educated in England go all the way to India and start a non violent resistance movement? The only logical explanation seems to be that the rulers of England chose Gandhi to be their agent so that he can pacify the Indian people.

It might also be frightening that some of these agents are on the d2jsp forums lurking around. Or maybe it is just some random trolls.

We actually have a local disinfo agent here. He's admit it's his career but kept his identity private so we never know what he's actually working on and we can't out him. ThunderCock is the user, if you want to shoot him a PM asking about disinfo agents.
Gold: 7,621.00
May 24 2017 02:01pm
Quote (Beowulf @ May 24 2017 10:25am)
all those weapons and still terrified of everything and anything

lol

May 24 2017 02:21pm
Quote (JEB90 @ May 24 2017 04:11am)
Cool theory! While you're at it, can you tell me where you buy your tin foil? And maybe pm me your hat pattern? I need to make a new one.

Quote (BardOfXiix @ May 24 2017 03:36pm)
We actually have a local disinfo agent here. He's admit it's his career but kept his identity private so we never know what he's actually working on and we can't out him. ThunderCock is the user, if you want to shoot him a PM asking about disinfo agents.

Quote (JEB90 @ May 24 2017 12:57pm)
You need to get out of the basement more...

All excellent troll posts. And you would have been successful 10 years ago when I was not God level. So too bad, but at least you are having fun reading my posts. Also, I relish the fact that you trolls can't mustard the stength to ketchup to me. Enjoy. I will keep them coming and look forward to more troll posts in the future but maybe not next week because of the d2 reset. Aren't you thankful?

Anyway, I enjoy all your comments whether retarded, troll, or relevant.

But to stay on topic, I heard mlk's family took the government to court and won. http://www.globalresearch.ca/court-decision-u-s-government-agencies-found-guilty-in-martin-luther-kings-assassination/5320024

Maybe the crazy/nutty ones are right sometimes. ;)

This post was edited by Malignanttumor666 on May 24 2017 02:23pm
Gold: Locked
May 24 2017 03:11pm
Quote (Malignanttumor666 @ May 24 2017 01:21pm)
All excellent troll posts. And you would have been successful 10 years ago when I was not God level. So too bad, but at least you are having fun reading my posts. Also, I relish the fact that you trolls can't mustard the stength to ketchup to me. Enjoy. I will keep them coming and look forward to more troll posts in the future but maybe not next week because of the d2 reset. Aren't you thankful?

Anyway, I enjoy all your comments whether retarded, troll, or relevant.

But to stay on topic, I heard mlk's family took the government to court and won. http://www.globalresearch.ca/court-decision-u-s-government-agencies-found-guilty-in-martin-luther-kings-assassination/5320024

Maybe the crazy/nutty ones are right sometimes. ;)

Mine is actually true. TC came outas a disinfo agent durring the Obama Romney election.
Gold: 0.00
May 24 2017 03:13pm
:bonk:
May 24 2017 03:22pm
Quote (BardOfXiix @ May 24 2017 05:11pm)
Mine is actually true. TC came outas a disinfo agent durring the Obama Romney election.

I can't take the name ThunderCock seriously. Lmfao, it is on par with Tazorface.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll