d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Was Mlk A Disinformation Agent? > Probably Sold Out To The Man
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2.66
May 24 2017 12:05am
I've been hearing a lot about disinformation agents being everywhere. They are on youtube, facebook, twitter, forums etc. Their purpose is to relay incorrect information in order to purposefully mislead and manipulate us.

Martin Luther King was probably one of those agents. He supported non violent resistance which is ineffective. He was selected to pacify black people so that they do not fight the rulers that control them.

Unfortunately, this goes beyond Dr. King. Remember Gandhi? Why would some Indian guy that is raised and educated in England go all the way to India and start a non violent resistance movement? The only logical explanation seems to be that the rulers of England chose Gandhi to be their agent so that he can pacify the Indian people.

It might also be frightening that some of these agents are on the d2jsp forums lurking around. Or maybe it is just some random trolls.
Gold: 32,161.71
May 24 2017 01:00am
Gandhi was born, raised and had the majority of his education include college level in India. He studied law in England for 4-5 years iirc prior to going to South Africa

You aren't the first person to suggest he was a traitor to his people in favor of the English, it was suggested by many within India at the time as well. His objective was to secure not only geographic independence from the British also but financial independence. His main goals were modernizing India in terms of both education and economy and realized a friendly relationship with England was integral to this at that time.

Look at India now

This post was edited by Bazi on May 24 2017 01:01am
May 24 2017 01:51am
Quote (Bazi @ May 24 2017 03:00am)
Gandhi was born, raised and had the majority of his education include college level in India. He studied law in England for 4-5 years iirc prior to going to South Africa

You aren't the first person to suggest he was a traitor to his people in favor of the English, it was suggested by many within India at the time as well. His objective was to secure not only geographic independence from the British also but financial independence. His main goals were modernizing India in terms of both education and economy and realized a friendly relationship with England was integral to this at that time.

Look at India now

Yes, India is pathetic. According to wikipedia, you are correct about his upbringing and education. However, his background story could be made up as well. Obama is another guy that seems that his background was fabricated. I admit that i guessed Ghandi's upbringing and education because I didn't think someone raised in India would betray his own people. But I may be right anyway. which sounds crazy but still very possible that he was not born in India. Or maybe they killed the real gandhi and put an agent in his place. People were using doubles during Ghandi's time. Hitler had his doubles etc. But all is speculation and no facts which makes it almost impossible to ascertain what really happened? And yes history can be fabricated. For me, the results speak for themselves. These people: Mlk, Gandhi, Obama have one fact in common: grand hypocrisy. They promise to help the people but what really happens is the opposite effect. And in order to build up these characters, they need to disinform us that they are for the people. Well they selling and I am not buying. And it seems too fishy that both mlk and ghandi were assassinated. Maybe when the task is completed, the protocol is to destroy the evidence which in this case makes perfect sense.

This post was edited by Malignanttumor666 on May 24 2017 01:59am
Gold: 500.40
May 24 2017 02:11am
Quote (Malignanttumor666 @ May 24 2017 12:05am)
I've been hearing a lot about disinformation agents being everywhere. They are on youtube, facebook, twitter, forums etc. Their purpose is to relay incorrect information in order to purposefully mislead and manipulate us.

Martin Luther King was probably one of those agents. He supported non violent resistance which is ineffective. He was selected to pacify black people so that they do not fight the rulers that control them.

Unfortunately, this goes beyond Dr. King. Remember Gandhi? Why would some Indian guy that is raised and educated in England go all the way to India and start a non violent resistance movement? The only logical explanation seems to be that the rulers of England chose Gandhi to be their agent so that he can pacify the Indian people.

It might also be frightening that some of these agents are on the d2jsp forums lurking around. Or maybe it is just some random trolls.

Cool theory! While you're at it, can you tell me where you buy your tin foil? And maybe pm me your hat pattern? I need to make a new one.
Gold: 32,161.71
May 24 2017 03:26am
Quote (Malignanttumor666 @ May 24 2017 02:51am)
Yes, India is pathetic. According to wikipedia, you are correct about his upbringing and education. However, his background story could be made up as well. Obama is another guy that seems that his background was fabricated. I admit that i guessed Ghandi's upbringing and education because I didn't think someone raised in India would betray his own people. But I may be right anyway. which sounds crazy but still very possible that he was not born in India. Or maybe they killed the real gandhi and put an agent in his place. People were using doubles during Ghandi's time. Hitler had his doubles etc. But all is speculation and no facts which makes it almost impossible to ascertain what really happened? And yes history can be fabricated. For me, the results speak for themselves. These people: Mlk, Gandhi, Obama have one fact in common: grand hypocrisy. They promise to help the people but what really happens is the opposite effect. And in order to build up these characters, they need to disinform us that they are for the people. Well they selling and I am not buying. And it seems too fishy that both mlk and ghandi were assassinated. Maybe when the task is completed, the protocol is to destroy the evidence which in this case makes perfect sense.

Fk me I was reeled in
Gold: 2,407.00
May 24 2017 06:04am
Says non violent protests are inneffective

Post two examples of hugely successful non violent protests.

Lol.
Gold: 3,051.00
May 24 2017 08:54am
I believe fully thry exist. But mlk?! Our govt wouldnt have killed him if he was one of their own.
May 24 2017 09:01am
Quote (BloodLust911 @ May 24 2017 10:54am)
I believe fully thry exist. But mlk?! Our govt wouldnt have killed him if he was one of their own.

They killed him because he was a huge liability. What if he decided to spill the beans or someone kidnapped and tortured him to get information. They would not take that risk.
Gold: 1,532.01
May 24 2017 09:08am
Gold: 28,296.01
May 24 2017 09:23am
Violence can only get you so far. You don't change hearts and minds through violence you change it through education and experience and patience and understanding.

A violent overthrow of white power would and will not achieve peace it only changes the pecking order.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll