d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Browser Games > Neopets > Anybody Still Play Neo Here? > Sick & Tired Of The Way Tnt Runs Neopts?
Prev12
Add Reply New Trade New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Sep 21 2017 05:50am
Haha no bro, this #&$^ is almost done. I added more features and incorporated more elaborate story for teh fun timez.

Needs about another month and I will start looking collecting some peeps for beta-testing! I'm working hard on this thing and it's taking a bit longer than expected, but don't worry its on the way!

For all those who responded, yes it will incorporate trophies and also be more catered to OLDER crowd (in terms of forum chatting and the strictness of everything).
Gold: 19,056.00
Sep 21 2017 08:46pm
Quote (PeteJunior @ Sep 21 2017 03:50am)
Haha no bro, this #&$^ is almost done. I added more features and incorporated more elaborate story for teh fun timez.

Needs about another month and I will start looking collecting some peeps for beta-testing! I'm working hard on this thing and it's taking a bit longer than expected, but don't worry its on the way!

For all those who responded, yes it will incorporate trophies and also be more catered to OLDER crowd (in terms of forum chatting and the strictness of everything).

Thankss for the update - almost lost hope haha
Go Back To Neopets Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Trade New Price Check New Topic New Poll