d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > Ladder Slasher: How To Begin?
Prev12
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 107.62
Warn: 10%
May 23 2017 02:20pm
Quote (Paparick @ May 23 2017 05:18pm)
I do have a few of them, I guess. And some +2's, some +5's, quite a few +6's and +10's, as well as a little collection of +12's and 25's and a couple of +30's

Still looking for the elusive +100 though

wat u mean nab
Gold: 350.19
May 23 2017 02:28pm
Quote (Kargyraa @ May 23 2017 11:10am)
There's a few guides for beginners and all of them completely fail at explainning the basics of the game.

-> If you don't have any Fg before starting ladder slasher, you will struggle very hard!

Every guide you see tells you what weapons you have to buy so your freshly started character is overpowered.

What about the guide who doesn't have any Fg? What does he do about it?

-> You can sell items to the market place.

WRONG! The market place is made to trade some items (certainly not the ones you drop when you're lvl 1) between players with fg.

so again, no fg, no marketplace.

What about the item I drop, I don't use because they're crappy?

Well, no guide is anything about them, and since you can't put them in the vault, which uses fg as well, I'm just assuming you have to delete them.

-> The catacombs: no fg, no gear, get rekt every minutes of fight again trash monsters.

So, here is my beginner's guide to Ladder Slasher: you don't have Fg, this game ain't for you, that's it!

By the way, a guide (for beginners) is supposed to help beginners understanding how the game works, it isn't supposed to tell what you can do (if you have a special currency) and nothing else!

Yeah, I'm pissed!

So, if someone has a real beginner's guide with an explanation on how the game works (when you don't have freaking fg), I'm open and would be glad to read it!

Gold: 7,863.56
May 23 2017 04:48pm
Quote (Bozzano @ May 23 2017 05:20pm)
wat u mean nab

Interesting topic
Gold: 8,666.98
May 23 2017 05:04pm
Quote (Kargyraa @ May 24 2017 05:10am)
There's a few guides for beginners and all of them completely fail at explainning the basics of the game.

-> If you don't have any Fg before starting ladder slasher, you will struggle very hard!

Every guide you see tells you what weapons you have to buy so your freshly started character is overpowered.

What about the guide who doesn't have any Fg? What does he do about it?

-> You can sell items to the market place.

WRONG! The market place is made to trade some items (certainly not the ones you drop when you're lvl 1) between players with fg.

so again, no fg, no marketplace.

What about the item I drop, I don't use because they're crappy?

Well, no guide is anything about them, and since you can't put them in the vault, which uses fg as well, I'm just assuming you have to delete them.

-> The catacombs: no fg, no gear, get rekt every minutes of fight again trash monsters.

So, here is my beginner's guide to Ladder Slasher: you don't have Fg, this game ain't for you, that's it!

By the way, a guide (for beginners) is supposed to help beginners understanding how the game works, it isn't supposed to tell what you can do (if you have a special currency) and nothing else!

Yeah, I'm pissed!

So, if someone has a real beginner's guide with an explanation on how the game works (when you don't have freaking fg), I'm open and would be glad to read it!

Before playing the game, Read the portal "Ladder Slasher", you will find information about monsters and items and what you can do.
Next read and post if you need assistance in this Link: https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=35883837&f=272
Next read and maybe request assistance in this Link: https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=71087688&f=272

Now you will have to prove that you are serious about the game, so no fg is not the problem, it is yours for not understanding the basics
to every game that does not use currency = You start with nothing.

Other basics, put vita, as you will need this to survive longer, if you do NOT want to die in a catacomb, then remember to leave catacombs when life is down to 50% so
that you can regen in town, then re-enter, repeat and rinse.

As for selling gear on MP, it is simple, use the trade forums to find ISOs that skillers are wanting and sell for 1fg each.

It is not rocket science and stop your bitching until you have been at this game for 5+ years and still have junk gear like me.
Gold: 79,063.18
May 23 2017 07:02pm
Quote (Bozzano @ May 23 2017 11:42am)
hello virgin, can you prove I'm a multi? If not then you are flamming and you'll be reported for this.

Proof of multi is here in your post.

IF you were not a multi, then there would be no proof, so asking for proof would be futile as it's non-existent. So you would not of asked for such proof. So by asking for proof, you have confirmed you are a multi.
/e ha and the post Rick shared. http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=76334044&f=34

Look up buffcore in the guides. It's pretty easy to play with no fg

This post was edited by hasteful on May 23 2017 07:04pm
Gold: 170.00
May 24 2017 06:00am
Quote (Paparick @ May 23 2017 05:48pm)

ban this moron already... just the fact that he made a topic claiming he's thetr4der on his 2nd day here pretty much prove hes a multi. Even tho hes probably not thetr4der
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev12
Closed New Topic New Poll