d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Ariana Grande Concert Thread
Prev1293031
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 20%
May 27 2017 05:09pm
Quote (ampoo @ 28 May 2017 00:00)
your defence of islam gets more ridiculous by the day, is it possible to contribute anything but personal attacks?

the difference is that normal people will always distance themselves from violence and crime, as much as i want so called refugees gone, i wouldnt ever agree with setting their homes on fire without any "but"
remember the muhammad cartoons and the global outrage and the charlie hebdo massacre? "so terrible what happened, BUT they disgraced the prophet...."
islam has a serious problem distancing itself from extremists and violence, obviously since their beloved prophet was a mass murdering reaver and pedophile

needless to say that your comparison gets even more ridiculous when right wing crime and the migrant crime wave are not even CLOSELY comparable :lol:

you posted with your wrong account, silly... learn to read, there is no such thing as a "personal attack" here, i'm just applying "his" own standards to "himself"...

stop being such a butthurt whiner, ok? there is no "ridiculous defence of islam" here, that's just your perception because you think everyone who doesn't agree with your own bigoted views is somehow "defending islam". again, to me ALL religions, and that clearly INCLUDES islam, are silly - but i also think it's silly to blame INNOCENT people just because they happen to believe in the same imaginary friend as some terrorist scumbags...
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 50%
May 27 2017 06:14pm
Holy crap 13 pages? They're dead get over it
Gold: 22,186.49
Jun 3 2017 03:47pm
are we resetting the counter?
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 50%
Jun 3 2017 03:52pm
What % of the new concert are going toward victims? Just wondering since the celebrities showing up are known for being greedy
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1293031
Add Reply New Topic New Poll