Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 11,181.00
Trader: Trusted
May 26 2017 05:43am
Quote (ARURF @ May 24 2017 05:20pm)
http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=74058483&f=210

Where are your 50 level 100s bro???

Giving advice while being such a delusional noob in the game... sad just sad.

lol still a work in progress if legion wasnt so demanding I prob have them all already.

Quote (ARURF @ May 22 2017 05:08pm)
If this is your first time playing the game, just do it naturally, pick a race you identify youreself with (can read their lore on google if needed), and quest away through every zone they the quest line sends you.
Tips: Dont dungeon, dont play with friends, quest and try to learnt the game by yourself, better than the game mechanics is the progress of a new character so dont worry about trying to get to 110 too fast.

Your advice was terrible (quest away through every zone they the quest line sends you.) um lol have fun questing your face off in areas you out lvl about half way through. even better (Dont dungeon) um lol yah dont learn how dungeon mechanics work so when u hit 110 u get kicked from every group your in. (dont play with friends) um lol yea dont meet people cause you can always que for lfr like this champ.

--------------------------------------------------

If your wanting to actually play end game content besides the lowest forms Dungeons,Looking for raid and battle grounds then you want to get to max level as soon as possible because your artifact weapon is so far behind it will probably take you until the next tier raid after tomb of sargaras.

your artifact knowledge at lvl 30 takes 5 days to gain 1 level so to max it out at 40 is gona take 50 days which is pretty much 2 months and thats not including the levels from 1-30 since you wont be able to buy the compendiums since your account is fresh.

here is an example

i just started a new druid about 6 days ago

Rank 31 Artifact knowledge (AK) this is getting me on avg 800-900k Artifact power (ap) for reg quest for rares im getting about 1.5-2.2 mil per.

What you need to get all the traits on your weapon 1,708,766,330 AP this is before concordance of legion fall most raid groups come the next raid tier will prob be a min of 10 points which is 23,920,766,330.

so with rank 31 ak it would take me on avg if i did 20 quests for 850ak a day it would take me 1,407 days to get 10 points into the final talent.

you can find the calc here http://www.wowhead.com/artifact-calc/druid/balance/PEZII7BAoEQLBEDARA0EQOBEDwRBAEQRBEEgRBMBQUAUFQFBYBQXAUGAFBkBUOAVVAFd0EXeAV3wFeAKZgAQ
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
May 26 2017 07:47am
Quote (Derek @ May 26 2017 06:43am)
lol still a work in progress if legion wasnt so demanding I prob have them all already.

Your advice was terrible (quest away through every zone they the quest line sends you.) um lol have fun questing your face off in areas you out lvl about half way through. even better (Dont dungeon) um lol yah dont learn how dungeon mechanics work so when u hit 110 u get kicked from every group your in. (dont play with friends) um lol yea dont meet people cause you can always que for lfr like this champ.

--------------------------------------------------

If your wanting to actually play end game content besides the lowest forms Dungeons,Looking for raid and battle grounds then you want to get to max level as soon as possible because your artifact weapon is so far behind it will probably take you until the next tier raid after tomb of sargaras.

your artifact knowledge at lvl 30 takes 5 days to gain 1 level so to max it out at 40 is gona take 50 days which is pretty much 2 months and thats not including the levels from 1-30 since you wont be able to buy the compendiums since your account is fresh.

here is an example

i just started a new druid about 6 days ago

Rank 31 Artifact knowledge (AK) this is getting me on avg 800-900k Artifact power (ap) for reg quest for rares im getting about 1.5-2.2 mil per.

What you need to get all the traits on your weapon 1,708,766,330 AP this is before concordance of legion fall most raid groups come the next raid tier will prob be a min of 10 points which is 23,920,766,330.

so with rank 31 ak it would take me on avg if i did 20 quests for 850ak a day it would take me 1,407 days to get 10 points into the final talent.

you can find the calc here http://www.wowhead.com/artifact-calc/druid/balance/PEZII7BAoEQLBEDARA0EQOBEDwRBAEQRBEEgRBMBQUAUFQFBYBQXAUGAFBkBUOAVVAFd0EXeAV3wFeAKZgAQ

Takes 1-2 days with WQs to get the resources for 25 AK.

Also why would you run cloth on a pally/Druid/monk when there's already actual heirlooms for them.
Gold: 11,181.00
Trader: Trusted
May 26 2017 09:41am
Quote (Noobalator @ May 26 2017 09:47am)
Takes 1-2 days with WQs to get the resources for 25 AK.

Also why would you run cloth on a pally/Druid/monk when there's already actual heirlooms for them.

because he can use them on all those classes if he buys the mail,leather or plate ones he cant use them on the cloth users and if he doesnt have the gold to buy them all and the upgrades its your best bang for you buck.

This post was edited by Derek on May 26 2017 09:41am
Gold: 4.00
May 26 2017 09:44am
Just play the fucking game and don't listen to these two. Chances are you're not going to be delving into end game content. They're just making it more confusing. Start the game and learn as you go.
Gold: 4.00
May 26 2017 11:13am
I should probably rephrase that. Sorry, didn't mean to flame.

Just play the game from start to finish. If you're stuck, Google it. You'll find some valuable WoW websites that will help you out with specifics. WoW is such a big game that it's difficult to tell you exactly what you should be doing. Make a toon and class that you like. Play that to level 20, 40, or even 60. At that point, I'd go ahead and make another toon with a different class and get them to that same level. I'd repeat that process as long as you can stand it. Each class is different and extremely fun to play. You're probably going to prefer some over others. Just play around and find what fits.

Stay away from buying gear from the Auction House. Chances are you're going to find something better while questing/dungeoning. You're going to want to save as much gold as you can for your mounts/riding/flying. The only thing you're really going to want to spend gold on is bags. The more slots the bag provides the more time you can spend questing.

Here are a couple things I would do right from the start:

1) Create toon
2) Level
3) Accept the first guild invitation you receive (Guild's provide bonus to exp among other things)
4) Join dungeons but also quest. That way you're still getting rep gains and experiencing what made WoW truly great.
5) When you're stuck, Google resources. If you Google the quest name, chances are you're going to find several websites that walk you through it as well as provide valuable resources.
6) Don't focus on stats, numbers, etc. Not yet, anyway. Wait until you have a good grasp of the game.

Above all else, just enjoy the game. If it starts to feel like work, you need to reevaluate what you're doing.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
May 26 2017 01:35pm
Quote (Derek @ May 26 2017 10:41am)
because he can use them on all those classes if he buys the mail,leather or plate ones he cant use them on the cloth users and if he doesnt have the gold to buy them all and the upgrades its your best bang for you buck.

Yeah, I'm not running a pally in cloth.

If anything he should just buy the mail and roll a Hunter, easiest to learn with.
Gold: 0.00
Jun 2 2017 09:38pm
I miss playing wow ugh needa invest in another max book
Gold: 0.00
Jun 4 2017 11:32pm
all you need to know is

demon hunters are the best B)
Go Back To World of Warcraft Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll