d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Path of Exile > Anybody Else Have This Issue?
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 107.62
Warn: 10%
May 25 2017 08:07am
Quote (anything321 @ May 25 2017 08:24am)
rofl so again i play maps all day on a shit server with a mediocre connection at best.. that 30ms does make a good amount of difference, when i flame dash 3 times in a row if i had any adrenaline flask or anything giving + movement speed it just lags me right back to where i started dashing from lol. but still been dealing with that but fucking of course.. I buy a putrid map. sextant that shit up as much as i can toss on some chisels and I get a single portal to play it with...

http://i.imgur.com/XJSZyL6.jpg

only missed out on the 3rd boss this time but damn lol wtf.. I was mapping all day more less today and the only problems I had was a bit of a trashy connection but playable.. now on a new server one i dont normally play on the same damn shit happens again on the same map to lol go figure it only ever does this shit when i drop a ton of currency on one map.. like i played random strands and vaults etc stupid shit all day never did this once...

http://i.imgur.com/HDR3zdZ.jpg

lol?? like how is this make any sense. you can see the trade chat i opened going by in real time but im dc'd from my expensive map.. yet without doing a thing I grab a rando map and open it and of course i go in and out and back in with 0 problems...

I messaged ggg support about it and all those tunas have to say to me about this even after multiple times of explaining it all and showing tons of pictures etc ..all they fkn tell me is to phone my isp and see if there was a disruption in my service... or lmao one time they even told me to check to see if my modem and router etc were all plugged in and working correctly.....

and yeah I turned off multi threading a long time ago cause a friend told me it would help make the game crash less when joining new instances.. and meh idk i haven't noticed a difference it still does that quite often to

have you checked your connection? reboot your router, it might be something on your end
Gold: 1.06
May 25 2017 08:36am
ya pretty sure my shit is fine considering it only does it for poe. and even sometimes i listen to a live stream while playing and when i dc from poe. the stream doesnt even skip a beat. also all i play a few other games and none of them have a problem like this and none of my services disrupt so idk lol i mean its possible but highly unlikely. I mean that would mean my internet is going out 10+ times in a 24 hour period? seems unlikely right?

and ya man hasnt happened again since... I even swapped back to cali for a better connection, but game just seems to hate me cause i can open and play 50 random maps but soon as i spend some good currency on 1 map.. rip game every time lol.. its like it knows haha

Quote (Bozzano @ May 25 2017 06:39am)
what about proxy? looks like the problem is in the route between you and servers. proxy might help...

sure why not ill try this, maybe i'll get a better connection using proxies more local to the servers to lol

This post was edited by anything321 on May 25 2017 08:42am
Gold: 107.62
May 25 2017 08:39am
Quote (anything321 @ May 25 2017 11:36am)
ya pretty sure my shit is fine considering it only does it for poe. and even sometimes i listen to a live stream while playing and when i dc from poe. the stream doesnt even skip a beat. also all i play a few other games and none of them have a problem like this and none of my services disrupt so idk lol i mean its possible but highly unlikely. I mean that would mean my internet is going out 10+ times in a 24 hour period? seems unlikely right?

and ya man hasnt happened again since... I even swapped back to cali for a better connection, but game just seems to hate me cause i can open and play 50 random maps but soon as i spend some good currency on 1 map.. rip game every time lol.. its like it knows haha

what about proxy? looks like the problem is in the route between you and servers. proxy might help...
Gold: 340.73
May 28 2017 12:31pm
Stop being bad maybe that'll help ;)

Gold: 0.00
May 28 2017 01:34pm
When you tp out of a map and can't get back in, you left the portal next to big piles of loot, didn't you? If thats the case, always look for clean spots with no loot around if you want to tp out.

This used to happen to me so many times and couldn't figure out why..until someone told me. Let me know if this solves the problem.

Ofc there are other things that cause this..like yesterday i was in a map and couldn't tp out had to relog and all portals died. But this rarely happens.

Gold: 127.69
May 28 2017 01:36pm
Quote (ChrissyCostanza @ May 28 2017 02:31pm)
Stop being bad maybe that'll help ;)

Always such inspirational and mature guidance.

Can tell me hows to git gewd for to internet fame and be fiver glorious?

Oh no wait your a woman you can't.
Gold: 340.73
May 28 2017 02:01pm
Quote (Sh00p @ May 29 2017 04:36am)
Always such inspirational and mature guidance.

Can tell me hows to git gewd for to internet fame and be fiver glorious?

Oh no wait your a woman you can't.

seems a bit salty for buying a shit account :/

Gold: 1.06
May 28 2017 02:08pm
btw the stupid thing hasnt done it since lol but i also refuse to play putrid anymore cause sick of losing 60c a map n not getting more than 1 portal lol. seems to only happen on that map, 2/3 times i run it it does that shit but yet i do every other map in the game with no problems lol..

and i am back on cali server and not using any proxies

This post was edited by anything321 on May 28 2017 02:08pm
Gold: 127.69
May 28 2017 03:21pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (ChrissyCostanza @ May 28 2017 04:01pm)
seems a bit salty for buying a shit account :/

Can I get more of this incredibly pristine wisdom or is a complete sentence too much to ask?

You the salty one bitch.
Gold: 0.00
May 28 2017 10:00pm
this is fixable but GGG's not doing jack all until 3.0 hits.
Go Back To Path of Exile Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll