d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Path of Exile > Anybody Else Have This Issue?
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1.06
May 22 2017 12:35pm
So like not always but a good amount of the time I get this error in game saying I have been disconnected from the server, and really the only thing it is a problem for is it makes it so i can not use portals to go in or out of... that may be hard to make sense of so here is a few examples of what i mean..

This time it made my Vorici not reappear until i found him in a map like 2 days later lol just that portal stayed open like that but I could never go in no matter what i tried lol

#stuck

So to further explain, even after I get that error I can do everything in the game normally without logging out as if i was not disconnected at all. But if I was in a map at the time the only way to get out of it is to close and re open poe. The bottom picture there is the most recent time it did it to me and ofc it was on putrid cloister, and I had 6 sextants on it to. got done the first boss and had like 3/4 full inventory and one of my spectres died and I can only summon them in a few areas so I had to leave the map to get another summon anyhow, but ya soon as i leave the map, stash whatever, and re summon my guy I come back and click the portal and I get that message... :/ I have tried logging out then back in but it does nothing but make all the portals poof or they will still be there but it gives me the exact same error saying ive been dc'd..

I have pictures as well of myself in game just after getting that error and not being able to finish the other two thirds of the map because ive been dc'd but yet i can watch the global / trade chat fly by and people talking etc and I can talk to other people and they can message me no problem. but if I try to click that putrid cloister portal it just says you have been dc'd and another disappears lol. and ya if it happens when I am inside a map I am just stuck there until i turnoff the game but mostly it does it to me when im outside the map and 100% of the time its when there is still good shit i want in the map lol

anyone else ever have this problem or know what the deal is lol?
Gold: 1,724.80
May 22 2017 12:38pm
Looks like an instable server, try picking another one that is close to you and see if its better.
May 22 2017 12:42pm
Quote (PYF_Secret @ May 22 2017 10:38am)
Looks like an instable server, try picking another one that is close to you and see if its better.

i'm on the closest one to me which is cali with 60ms next closest was like +30 higher but ya ill try a new server maybe cali just sucks lol ty

oh just to be clear to all those pictures are all separate days / times. the bottom one is from a few hours ago but ya not all the same time but all on the same cali server though

This post was edited by anything321 on May 22 2017 12:50pm
Gold: 1,724.80
May 22 2017 12:52pm
Quote (anything321 @ 22 May 2017 20:42)
i'm on the closest one to me which is cali with 60ms next closest was like +30 higher but ya ill try a new server maybe cali just sucks lol ty

Sometimes severs have their period. 30 Ms more isnt that bad if it doesnt make you loose your maps ;)
Retired Moderator
Gold: 21,052.00
Trader: Trusted
May 22 2017 01:09pm
Happens occasionally when playing. It seems like the game dropped server side (like d2 :))
Normally if you have a network disconnect the game still exist if you login again you can still access it. So my guess is it is not client side.
Looks to me like a busy server that can't maintain all game instances it has under control.
Gold: 0.00
May 23 2017 03:06pm
classic case of random rejection
Gold: 107.62
Warn: 10%
May 23 2017 03:07pm
Quote (TheGlobalElite @ May 23 2017 06:06pm)
classic case of random rejection

wtf
Gold: 5.00
May 23 2017 03:24pm
had this happen, do you by chance have multi-threading enabled? turned mine off and fixed my issue
Gold: 107.62
Warn: 10%
May 23 2017 03:57pm
Quote (Slayerofasz @ May 23 2017 06:24pm)
had this happen, do you by chance have multi-threading enabled? turned mine off and fixed my issue

yeah lots of ppl are having problems with multi threading... ggg is already aware of
May 25 2017 05:24am
rofl so again i play maps all day on a shit server with a mediocre connection at best.. that 30ms does make a good amount of difference, when i flame dash 3 times in a row if i had any adrenaline flask or anything giving + movement speed it just lags me right back to where i started dashing from lol. but still been dealing with that but fucking of course.. I buy a putrid map. sextant that shit up as much as i can toss on some chisels and I get a single portal to play it with...

only missed out on the 3rd boss this time but damn lol wtf.. I was mapping all day more less today and the only problems I had was a bit of a trashy connection but playable.. now on a new server one i dont normally play on the same damn shit happens again on the same map to lol go figure it only ever does this shit when i drop a ton of currency on one map.. like i played random strands and vaults etc stupid shit all day never did this once...

lol?? like how is this make any sense. you can see the trade chat i opened going by in real time but im dc'd from my expensive map.. yet without doing a thing I grab a rando map and open it and of course i go in and out and back in with 0 problems...

I messaged ggg support about it and all those tunas have to say to me about this even after multiple times of explaining it all and showing tons of pictures etc ..all they fkn tell me is to phone my isp and see if there was a disruption in my service... or lmao one time they even told me to check to see if my modem and router etc were all plugged in and working correctly.....

and yeah I turned off multi threading a long time ago cause a friend told me it would help make the game crash less when joining new instances.. and meh idk i haven't noticed a difference it still does that quite often to
Go Back To Path of Exile Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll