d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Path of Exile > Are You Ready
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 107.62
Warn: 10%
May 25 2017 04:14pm
Quote (Snyft2 @ May 25 2017 07:12pm)
men, im really close to starting a meme jihad http://www.smileysnetwork.com/anges/siffle.gif

stay on topic. 3rd time i tell you this today. is it hard to learn?
reported.
Gold: 12,797.00
Warn: 20%
May 25 2017 04:33pm
Quote (Bozzano @ May 26 2017 12:14am)
stay on topic. 3rd time i tell you this today. is it hard to learn?
reported.

ah fuck it, i think im gonna make fun of you a little soon :D nothing personal, im just tired of your SJW crap :zzz:
Gold: 107.62
Warn: 10%
May 25 2017 04:35pm
Quote (Snyft2 @ May 25 2017 07:33pm)
ah fuck it, i think im gonna make fun of you a little soon :D nothing personal, im just tired of your SJW crap :zzz:

bring it on. I think I'll get you banned for multi acc. tired of your spam xD
also reported one more time.

This post was edited by Bozzano on May 25 2017 04:35pm
Gold: 2,004.41
May 25 2017 05:33pm
You are now reported
Gold: 41.00
May 25 2017 06:14pm
HAHAAHH this guy is hilarious.
Also, anyone else agree on the fact he pretty much sold his identity to be Miller's just by the amount of moronic things he said in his previous locked thread?

I mean it's pretty obvious, now.

We never had a dumbass justiciar like that before, bragging to be the savior of this very specific subforum, reporting everyone's posts in every topic, making shit ass pointless threads to "appear" to be implied in the subforum and maybe fool the mods to think he's on-topic.
I mean that's what the Miller idiot did. Now look at this monkey. Same exact bs, and it's all over the subforum.

I'm not sure how you can expect people to truly believe your crap when you just insult everyone and attract all the toxicity anyone could ever attract. Especially when you insult the Snyft! -_-

Keep being bossy, Bozz. You'll see where this leads you! :hail:

Edit : Actually, keep being bossy, Miller.

This post was edited by Dude012 on May 25 2017 06:15pm
Gold: 1,724.80
May 25 2017 06:19pm
Quote (Dude012 @ 26 May 2017 02:14)
Also, anyone else agree on the fact he pretty much sold his identity to be Miller's just by the amount of moronic things he said in his previous locked thread?

We never had a dumbass justiciar like that before, bragging to be the savior of this very specific subforum, reporting everyone's posts in every topic, making shit ass pointless threads to "appear" to be implied in the subforum and maybe fool the mods to think he's on-topic.
I mean that's what the Miller idiot did. Now look at this monkey. Same exact bs, and it's all over the subforum.

I'm not sure how you can expect people to truly believe your crap when you just insult everyone and attract all the toxicity anyone could ever attract. Especially when you insult the Snyft! -_-

U forgot about th3tr4der already?
Gold: 12,797.00
Warn: 20%
May 25 2017 06:19pm
Quote (Dude012 @ May 26 2017 02:14am)

hahaha awww thanks :hug: ! its all good though :blush: i usually dont retaliate to stuff like all this, not because im scared of warn or ban, but because i feel bad to hurt someone :cry:
Gold: 0.00
May 25 2017 06:21pm
Quote (Dude012 @ 25 May 2017 19:14)

I prefer John Miller

/e

As in, out of all the personalities.

This post was edited by Morbid. on May 25 2017 06:22pm
Gold: 41.00
May 25 2017 06:29pm
Quote (PYF_Secret @ May 25 2017 08:19pm)
U forgot about th3tr4der already?

Well yeah I had forgotten about him. To be honest, I don't remember people who aren't worth remembering, usually. So it'll probably take a few hours before I forget about Miller and his new account. :mellow:

Quote (Snyft2 @ May 25 2017 08:19pm)
hahaha awww thanks :hug: ! its all good though :blush: i usually dont retaliate to stuff like all this, not because im scared of warn or ban, but because i feel bad to hurt someone :cry:

Don't be too good. It's as bad if not worse than being a bad person. You should never feel bad if someone like this idiot feels hurt or whatever. That's like having pity for a rapist. <_<
Also there's literally no way he can truly believe people will be behind him if he just starts insulting you on top of that. :lol:

Quote (Morbid. @ May 25 2017 08:21pm)
I prefer John Miller

/e

As in, out of all the personalities.

Yeah Idk it's like choosing between a pile of crap, a jar of piss, or a bottle of vomit. I can't say I like one more than the others. :blink:

Also... I'm just saying but...

Coincidence? I think not. :ph34r:
Gold: 82.00
May 25 2017 06:31pm
John Miller reminded me of Sexcalibur from the official forums.

Very similar style of complaining.
Go Back To Path of Exile Topic List
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll