d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > Sup Doodz - Need To Vent
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Trader: Trusted
May 23 2017 12:29am
Quote (turtol @ May 23 2017 06:37am)
You have a child. Your life is already over, why are you worried about ever being happy again? I'm not worried about the sun rising and setting everyday because I know it's going to happen.

Pretty much this. If you had 3 other bitches lined up triple tarp your bellend so you don't make the mistake of having another kid.

Just sleep with chicks until you find one you actually like and see how that goes
Gold: 450.51
May 23 2017 07:58am
Quote (LoQ @ May 22 2017 10:07pm)
Yet you worry about the underwear while in the military :blush:

HAHAHA
Gold: 5,284.73
May 23 2017 12:19pm
yeah, slaying another girl definitely helps you get over your ex's. its
the intimacy from another female restores confidence and helps you forget about the intimacy you had with your previous.

that being said, bro, just got to their house lol.
problem solved my guy

Gold: 380.01
May 23 2017 12:59pm
Quote (turtol @ May 22 2017 04:37pm)
You have a child. Your life is already over, why are you worried about ever being happy again? I'm not worried about the sun rising and setting everyday because I know it's going to happen.

Having a child literally does not end your life and definitely doesn't make your happiness cease to exist... Lmao that's the most absurd thing I've ever heard. Don't you have some underwear to worry about? Lmao! I wish I had problems like that, but I'm a fucking grown up.

Quote (Anton24 @ May 22 2017 07:25pm)
Sounds like you aren't over her because you are dealing with the mother of your child. You literally said it in your last sentence. Removing that from the equation will allow you to focus on yourself and moving on.

Have you thought about sole custody? I mean, why not just talk to her parents about the issue? If they don't like her and wanna beat her, surely they don't think her fit to raise a kid, and wouldn't mind her detaching entirely from her mistakes? Or am I reaching?

Regardless, you have an obligation. To yourself. If you need pussy, bring it on over. Just don't ruin your child's life or you may look in the mirror years down the road and be filled with shame.

There are halfway houses, women's shelters, and all sorts of support systems in place for women in this country. She doesn't have to sleep on friend's couches or in your spare room, she just needs to stop being fucking lazy. All you are doing is enabling her.

I'm being pretty harsh, but it's real talk. Take control of that situation and your kid. Get the kid under your roof, get rid of her ass, find new ass, problem solved. You'll be so busy fucking other single parents and taking care of your kid, you'll forget about the other bitch in a small amount of time.
I'
There has to be some reason she has nowhere to go and was being beaten by mom and dad, and not with you despite having a child with you. My radar is saying that bitch be cray, and you need to detach with force.

I let her have it last night (verbally, not sexually lol). We got into it about her doing whatever the fuck she wants and not letting me have any time to myself. Literally all I want to do is work on my house sometimes without having my daughter in the way or distracting me. Last night I was trying to grout the new tile I installed and my daughter spilled a bunch of water. All while she was laying on my couch bullshitting on her phone (what she does every day). So that upset her, that I wanted her to take care of our daughter for a few minutes. So I told her, "maybe it's not me. Maybe it's not your parents. Did you ever think that it's YOU? Your ex beat the shit out of you, your parents beat the shit out of you! You're lucky that I have enough discipline and patience because I want to beat the shit out of you!" (I never would though, I don't play that abuse shit. Was physically abused growing up.) She honestly doesn't have shit going for her. Can't afford to live, let alone pay off her 18k in student loans. And that's just racking up because she doesn't pay on it at all. So I'm just trying to be a decent human being, put my life on hold and help someone in need. I always stress myself the fuck out because I'm too selfless of a person.

Quote (Tear @ May 23 2017 02:19pm)
yeah, slaying another girl definitely helps you get over your ex's. its
the intimacy from another female restores confidence and helps you forget about the intimacy you had with your previous.

that being said, bro, just got to their house lol.
problem solved my guy

It's so difficult to even talk to a girl now. What am I supposed to say if they want to come over? "Sorry, you can't come over because my daughters mother lives in my spare room". I'm really hoping this bitch gets her shit together somewhat. She's a fucking parasite and will latch onto anyone that she can.

Gold: 0.00
May 23 2017 04:22pm
Just have sex with the one that's already living in your house. No reason to go anywhere when there's perfectly good snatch sitting in the next room.
Gold: 40.01
May 24 2017 02:16am
You said it.. you're selfless and she's a parasite. Kick her out. I let friends take advantage of me because we grew up together and I thought that's what friends did. Wrong. When shit hit the fan for me, half of them were no where to be found. It's hard putting yourself first, I get it, but your long-term sanity, happiness, and let's be real, that dick ain't gonna be hard forever.. one day it will shrivel and no longer respond to fat asses and fake titties. Get your dick wet while you can and kick that jabronie phone-chatting cunt scallywag to the mother fuckin' curb. If you don't bro my veterinarian got a special on castrations right now so baby mama can keep those blue balls in her purse indefinitely.
May 24 2017 05:28am
Quote (ug_warrior(xtc) @ May 24 2017 04:16am)
You said it.. you're selfless and she's a parasite. Kick her out. I let friends take advantage of me because we grew up together and I thought that's what friends did. Wrong. When shit hit the fan for me, half of them were no where to be found. It's hard putting yourself first, I get it, but your long-term sanity, happiness, and let's be real, that dick ain't gonna be hard forever.. one day it will shrivel and no longer respond to fat asses and fake titties. Get your dick wet while you can and kick that jabronie phone-chatting cunt scallywag to the mother fuckin' curb. If you don't bro my veterinarian got a special on castrations right now so baby mama can keep those blue balls in her purse indefinitely.

Same. I'm always there for my friends but whenever I ask them for anything at all, they're always coming up with excuses. and LMFAO!!!! I think that I might just tough it out for another 3 weeks and see if she actually moves out by then. If I kick her to the curb now, it could make her a royal fucking cunt in the future ya know? It's crazy how some people think that the world owes them something.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
May 24 2017 07:29am
Op is a troll
May 24 2017 08:10am
Quote (Zekdawg @ May 24 2017 09:29am)
Op is a troll

Says the guy who tried to scam me for help with my homework. Gtfo 17 spawn
Gold: 5,284.73
May 24 2017 08:35am
Quote (Delbow @ May 23 2017 12:59pm)
Having a child literally does not end your life and definitely doesn't make your happiness cease to exist... Lmao that's the most absurd thing I've ever heard. Don't you have some underwear to worry about? Lmao! I wish I had problems like that, but I'm a fucking grown up.

I let her have it last night (verbally, not sexually lol). We got into it about her doing whatever the fuck she wants and not letting me have any time to myself. Literally all I want to do is work on my house sometimes without having my daughter in the way or distracting me. Last night I was trying to grout the new tile I installed and my daughter spilled a bunch of water. All while she was laying on my couch bullshitting on her phone (what she does every day). So that upset her, that I wanted her to take care of our daughter for a few minutes. So I told her, "maybe it's not me. Maybe it's not your parents. Did you ever think that it's YOU? Your ex beat the shit out of you, your parents beat the shit out of you! You're lucky that I have enough discipline and patience because I want to beat the shit out of you!" (I never would though, I don't play that abuse shit. Was physically abused growing up.) She honestly doesn't have shit going for her. Can't afford to live, let alone pay off her 18k in student loans. And that's just racking up because she doesn't pay on it at all. So I'm just trying to be a decent human being, put my life on hold and help someone in need. I always stress myself the fuck out because I'm too selfless of a person.

It's so difficult to even talk to a girl now. What am I supposed to say if they want to come over? "Sorry, you can't come over because my daughters mother lives in my spare room". I'm really hoping this bitch gets her shit together somewhat. She's a fucking parasite and will latch onto anyone that she can.

mannnn not hard at all.
when i was single i had nooooooo issues
no one even asked that.

just hey lets go grab drinks, take it from there.
Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll