d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > Sup Doodz - Need To Vent
1235Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 380.01
May 22 2017 05:45am
So my gf (Sam) and I broke up over two months ago and I can't seem to get over her. I haven't been able to get over her properly because I have my ex gf (Antoinette - baby mama) living in my spare room because her parents were abusing her in front of our daughter. That happened two weeks after I broke up with Sam. I had 3 bitches lined up to fuck right before Antoinette moved in. So instead of being able to go out, bring these bitches home and smash their pussies, I've been a prisoner in my own house. Antoinette claims that she will be moving out in two weeks or so but I don't believe it. I hate her but I just can't kick the mother of my child out to sleep in her car somewhere or to bounce from couch to couch. Ughhh how do you get over an ex WITHOUT being able to fuck bitches???
Gold: 770.00
May 22 2017 05:51am
Just lol if you think a couple of sloots are going to make you feel better

PS go to their house you moran
Gold: 380.01
May 22 2017 06:03am
Quote (Excusemem8 @ May 22 2017 07:51am)

Semi serious - semi kidding lol. I know that's not going to make me get over her but I hate thinking about her all the damn time.
Gold: 570.00
May 22 2017 10:51am
Quote (Excusemem8 @ May 22 2017 06:51am)

i think they are going to make him feel better, i speak from experience

actually not really since i still havent had my first time yet, but i think a few new girls will help him focus on something else
Gold: 369.69
Warn: 20%
May 22 2017 12:54pm
Quote (Bourse @ May 22 2017 11:51am)
i think they are going to make him feel better, i speak from experience

actually not really since i still havent had my first time yet, but i think a few new girls will help him focus on something else

Wat
Gold: 40.01
May 22 2017 01:01pm
Quote (powwpoww @ May 22 2017 06:54pm)
Wat

he means he's a vegan
Gold: 369.69
Warn: 20%
May 22 2017 01:16pm
Quote (Delbow @ May 22 2017 06:45am)
So my gf (Sam) and I broke up over two months ago and I can't seem to get over her. I haven't been able to get over her properly because I have my ex gf (Antoinette - baby mama) living in my spare room because her parents were abusing her in front of our daughter. That happened two weeks after I broke up with Sam. I had 3 bitches lined up to fuck right before Antoinette moved in. So instead of being able to go out, bring these bitches home and smash their pussies, I've been a prisoner in my own house. Antoinette claims that she will be moving out in two weeks or so but I don't believe it. I hate her but I just can't kick the mother of my child out to sleep in her car somewhere or to bounce from couch to couch. Ughhh how do you get over an ex WITHOUT being able to fuck bitches???

Easy fix..
You can have sex anywhere but really..
Take care of your family. Single dad status, If she wants to live there and you want to smash for a night. Tell her to get lost for a day..
Gold: 56.00
May 22 2017 02:37pm
You have a child. Your life is already over, why are you worried about ever being happy again? I'm not worried about the sun rising and setting everyday because I know it's going to happen.
Gold: 15,461.01
May 22 2017 03:07pm
Quote (turtol @ May 22 2017 10:37pm)
You have a child. Your life is already over, why are you worried about ever being happy again? I'm not worried about the sun rising and setting everyday because I know it's going to happen.

Yet you worry about the underwear while in the military :blush:
Gold: 0.00
May 22 2017 05:25pm
Quote (Delbow @ May 22 2017 04:45am)

Sounds like you aren't over her because you are dealing with the mother of your child. You literally said it in your last sentence. Removing that from the equation will allow you to focus on yourself and moving on.

Have you thought about sole custody? I mean, why not just talk to her parents about the issue? If they don't like her and wanna beat her, surely they don't think her fit to raise a kid, and wouldn't mind her detaching entirely from her mistakes? Or am I reaching?

Regardless, you have an obligation. To yourself. If you need pussy, bring it on over. Just don't ruin your child's life or you may look in the mirror years down the road and be filled with shame.

There are halfway houses, women's shelters, and all sorts of support systems in place for women in this country. She doesn't have to sleep on friend's couches or in your spare room, she just needs to stop being fucking lazy. All you are doing is enabling her.

I'm being pretty harsh, but it's real talk. Take control of that situation and your kid. Get the kid under your roof, get rid of her ass, find new ass, problem solved. You'll be so busy fucking other single parents and taking care of your kid, you'll forget about the other bitch in a small amount of time.

There has to be some reason she has nowhere to go and was being beaten by mom and dad, and not with you despite having a child with you. My radar is saying that bitch be cray, and you need to detach with force.
Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
1235Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll