d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Path of Exile > Strategy & Guides > Life Based Spectral Throw Build? > Iso Info
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: Locked
May 30 2017 12:55am
Quote (Plaguefear @ 29 May 2017 11:48)
Dreamfeather would be decent.
I would go ele crit dagger though.

Ive just made a 30c budget if a ele sword ST on standard, I wasn't impressed. Would you consider taking a look at it?
Gold: 202.99
May 30 2017 07:11am
Quote (Robiz @ 30 May 2017 09:55)
Ive just made a 30c budget if a ele sword ST on standard, I wasn't impressed. Would you consider taking a look at it?

get a foil/dagger with +1.7-2.0 attack speed with at least tier 1/2 light dmg roll. Crit roll is very important too. Use lycosidae as a shield
Another option is to get a multimodded vagan dagger and use a crown of eyes but thats a lot more expensive and not all that good for a life build.
A vagan dagger with high light dmg roll would be good anyway though as it would allow you to use a better shield

Go pathfinder with acro+VP. Get all the life nodes you can. Traveling to Scion life nodes is prolly needed to get enough life.

ST-GMP-added light-light pen-Wed-Ele Focus would be your 6-link. Swap GMP for slower proj for single target.
Vinktars is essential for end game and dont forget a diamond flask.

wrath+herald of thunder (+coh-conductivity/assassins mark)

ele attack builds are the most simple builds in the game lul :P
just stack wed on every piece of gear you can. IF you feel like you have enough health/res you can grab a rats nest or maligaros for some extra dmg.
Opal rings are a big dmg boost and a call of the brotherhood can be useful for safety (porcupines get shattered for example)

e/ you could go berserker as well I think

This post was edited by pypyjyys on May 30 2017 07:16am
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic