d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Cleric Paly Looking For Team- Useast Hardcore > Will Also Play Druid Or Asn
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 104.56
May 19 2017 05:09pm
I will play any of these 3 classes. Although I would prefer to play a cleric. All 3 of these classes and any of their builds interest me. I have no interest in sorc/barb/nec/zon. And I don't want to play hammer. I will only be available at approx 5pm eastern on reset day. I can't start in the morning my children have a checkup at the pediatrician scheduled. I also prefer voice chat but it is NOT a requirement. Just a bonus.

Experienced player been around since release of D2 and has played all blizzard games and games in general for 20+ yrs.

LMK. I will watch/bump topic going forward. Looking for other players who will also be starting later in the day.

I don't care if team is 8 players or 3+. Looking to play straight to hell baal and if time permits do some xp runs. Really don't care about much past the initial reset, just want to play on a team to Guardian for the fun of it and then I will be going casual. :p

I can also buy some FG to help out if the other players are willing to spend some FG as well for some decent early game gear to help out the push.

Please don't waste my time with flaky pub forum teams/players. Prefer a small group of friends looking to add another solid player. I won't waste your time. I will play smart. I don't have lag or any other nonsense issues. I will stay up late reset night and at the least play to hell baal.
Gold: 25,008.00
Warn: 10%
May 19 2017 09:31pm
The reset IS at 5:00PM eastern.

join our team https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=76312930&f=102&o=20

whats a cleric?
Gold: 104.56
May 23 2017 01:47pm
Bump. Still looking for a team
Go Back To Diablo 2 Discussion Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll