d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MOBA > Heroes of the Storm > Bots In Hl > Wtf...
Add Reply New Service New Topic New Poll
Gold: 3,582.35
May 19 2017 07:31am
Hi dudes...

I am not the greatest out of greatest but im somewhere between low diamond/high platinum atm. Have never played hots too much. However, recently during HL games. I have noticed someone screaming "careful" bot , we have lost. I said myself like wtf, bot? In a moba game? what the fuck would be the reason of that.

When I took a closer look on the "players" plays then he has never reacted to pings, chat, not even a logical reasoning. Often it happened he simply became stuck in the middle of the map for 10-15sec and then made a very illogical move. I said myself really? is this some troll or is this really a bot.

Then different dude with different name. In total like out of last 20 HL games I have seen this 4x !! (all the time in my team :/, all the time lose, all the time different player). This has not happened on a bronze level, but on a low diamond level where people are actually aware of basics and know what to do to certain point.

Is this really so common? I mean these bots do not even lose so often I always checked match history and they had like 40% win rate and can't climb.

Did anyone has ever seen something like this? What is the purpose of it? Just to hack someones account and lose points? why not just leaving the menu then.

Gold: 21,331.75
May 20 2017 10:08am
Quote (1shot1kill @ May 19 2017 08:31am)
Hi dudes...

I am not the greatest out of greatest but im somewhere between low diamond/high platinum atm. Have never played hots too much. However, recently during HL games. I have noticed someone screaming "careful" bot , we have lost. I said myself like wtf, bot? In a moba game? what the fuck would be the reason of that.

When I took a closer look on the "players" plays then he has never reacted to pings, chat, not even a logical reasoning. Often it happened he simply became stuck in the middle of the map for 10-15sec and then made a very illogical move. I said myself really? is this some troll or is this really a bot.

Then different dude with different name. In total like out of last 20 HL games I have seen this 4x !! (all the time in my team :/, all the time lose, all the time different player). This has not happened on a bronze level, but on a low diamond level where people are actually aware of basics and know what to do to certain point.

Is this really so common? I mean these bots do not even lose so often I always checked match history and they had like 40% win rate and can't climb.

Did anyone has ever seen something like this? What is the purpose of it? Just to hack someones account and lose points? why not just leaving the menu then.

Its less common at higher ranks but in the gold-plat area its quite common.
because at those ranks a bot is less damaging to a teams chances of winning.

Master games are about highly coordinated team fighting, in plat he gets away with it more because stuff is a little more hectic.

Gold: 53,695.00
May 22 2017 03:48am
Quote (1shot1kill @ May 19 2017 07:31am)
Hi dudes...

Careful bot means to be careful on the bottom lane. Like someone is gonna get ganked or something. Not someone botting.
Gold: 3,536.81
May 22 2017 08:54am
Quote (frothyshoes @ May 22 2017 05:48am)
Careful bot means to be careful on the bottom lane. Like someone is gonna get ganked or something. Not someone botting.

what he said... this is a lane reference. Bot,Mid,Top all lanes
Gold: 3,582.35
May 25 2017 04:45am
Quote (frothyshoes @ 22 May 2017 10:48)

... dude thank you for such wise words that opened my entire new approach to playing moba. Not that I have played those games since the warcraft 3 version of DotA.

Those words have been said during the lobby and hero picks while he specificly means .. Guys be careful, we lost cuz that and that player is a BOT. (based on experience from previous game I assume).

but again thank you for explaining me such complex logic.... :banana:
Gold: 12,434.48
May 26 2017 06:23am
B)
Gold: 418.00
Jun 8 2017 07:59pm
Quote (1shot1kill @ 25 May 2017 12:45)
... dude thank you for such wise words that opened my entire new approach to playing moba. Not that I have played those games since the warcraft 3 version of DotA.

Those words have been said during the lobby and hero picks while he specificly means .. Guys be careful, we lost cuz that and that player is a BOT. (based on experience from previous game I assume).

but again thank you for explaining me such complex logic.... :banana:

I bet hes right. Most people in HotS are bots.
Play LoL or Dota.

H(B)ots, dont you see it?
Go Back To Heroes of the Storm Topic List
Add Reply New Service New Topic New Poll