d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Most Player Region D2
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 0.00
May 23 2017 10:00am
Quote (Orgaz_m @ May 19 2017 04:05pm)
Its easy way to make fg and also many people wants to climb 99lvl first. Its nice to drop first shako or hrs

what do u mean its easy way do make fg ? how ?
Gold: 1,444.13
May 23 2017 11:49am
why has this dude's signature not been removed, holy hell
Jr Admin
Gold: 7,900.00
Trader: Trusted
May 23 2017 11:54am
Id say east is the moist active.

Fix your signature, Until your image meets the requirements you can just remove it
Signature Rules and Guidelines (violations may result in loss of rights to have a signature):

The entire size of your signature shall not exceed 400 pixels wide by 150 pixels high.
Text sections of your signature shall not exceed 6 lines of text if you include no images, and 3 lines of text if you have an image.
Total size of the images contained in your signature shall not exceed 70 kilobytes.
May 23 2017 11:59am
Quote (Sire @ May 23 2017 07:54pm)
Id say east is the moist active.

Fix your signature, Until your image meets the requirements you can just remove it

Fixed
Gold: 25.00
May 23 2017 03:15pm
USEast is the most active on D2jsp as well as on Diablo itself. I'd suggest playing that if you're looking for people to play and trade with.
May 23 2017 03:20pm
Quote (Victim @ May 23 2017 11:15pm)
USEast is the most active on D2jsp as well as on Diablo itself. I'd suggest playing that if you're looking for people to play and trade with.

Thank u men :)
Gold: 18,288.76
May 24 2017 11:50pm
well...

east does have more players but they are low skill noobs who are 50% of the time furries.
west has very few players but the quality is higher.

pros and cons

pros: east: more players
cons: east: deflated item value very fast

pros: east: ez to win duels
cons: east: people cry a lot

pros: east: trolling is easer
cons: east: self trolled due to being on east

pros: east: some good 08 rares
cons: east: wests has more and better 08 / bugs / rares

pros: west: high profit in ladder
cons: west: you must work via your own botting team 100% of the time to produce items

pros: west: easy to climb ladder
cons: west: almost no public games to assist in leveling all is done threw self private game leveling

pros: west: item value stays higher longer then east
cons: west: fewer want to buy your items and they tend to stock pile on mules faster then you can sell it

pros: west: west is almost always up vs east
cons: west: higher ban rate (account closed 8) / they tend to apply temporary restrictions and you will get "unable to connect" when logging in a lot more on west then on east i have found :\ - always connect with a fresh vpn and swap those cdkeys out as much as possible.

It really comes down to your intent or how you want to play this game. If you want shitty trades and more people head east. If you want to make more profit off trades yet do fewer of them head west.
If your into player abuse west is a gem of a realm, people get super butthurt over everything and bm is stupid easy to pull off because there is so few players and the ones who do play are usually bad at what they do.

I was talking on a pub channel on east and after an hour i estimated east has higher autism rates then west by marginal amounts. There are higher amounts of noobs in public channels on east and the ease in which you can cause frustration by using arguments from authority or logical fallacies on these people is just amazing but this only really works if you have a lot of people in any channel (east of west) where the odds of someone getting triggered then trolled. I legitimately got a kid to try and "download more ram" for almost 3 hours before he figured it out. There is other games you can play like "delete sys32" / "encrypt everything for security" / wget + your bad url here / alt+f4 to perm items / forkbomb in termnal. Don't forget about asia or europe they are tons of fun to mess with. I converted all my computers specs into imperial and those kids actually believed my rig has 64 hogbytes of ram. Players on east are stupid and basically believe anything they are told. Just go with east lol ill troll west.

May 25 2017 05:10am
Asia hc nld
Gold: 7,537.13
May 25 2017 10:49am
Quote (Shinobi_Kanacke @ May 23 2017 12:00pm)
what do u mean its easy way do make fg ? how ?

when ladder resets. so do prices.

hr right now is worth 1fg.. at reset first day looking at 1000fg for 1hr. inwhich it lowers fast daily. same with every item. ladder is to make fg.. nl is to pvp.

Quote (WiseWolf @ May 25 2017 01:50am)
well...

east does have more players but they are low skill noobs who are 50% of the time furries.
west has very few players but the quality is higher.

pros and cons

pros: east: more players
cons: east: deflated item value very fast

pros: east: ez to win duels
cons: east: people cry a lot

pros: east: trolling is easer
cons: east: self trolled due to being on east

pros: east: some good 08 rares
cons: east: wests has more and better 08 / bugs / rares

pros: west: high profit in ladder
cons: west: you must work via your own botting team 100% of the time to produce items

pros: west: easy to climb ladder
cons: west: almost no public games to assist in leveling all is done threw self private game leveling

pros: west: item value stays higher longer then east
cons: west: fewer want to buy your items and they tend to stock pile on mules faster then you can sell it

pros: west: west is almost always up vs east
cons: west: higher ban rate (account closed 8) / they tend to apply temporary restrictions and you will get "unable to connect" when logging in a lot more on west then on east i have found :\ - always connect with a fresh vpn and swap those cdkeys out as much as possible.

It really comes down to your intent or how you want to play this game. If you want shitty trades and more people head east. If you want to make more profit off trades yet do fewer of them head west.
If your into player abuse west is a gem of a realm, people get super butthurt over everything and bm is stupid easy to pull off because there is so few players and the ones who do play are usually bad at what they do.

I was talking on a pub channel on east and after an hour i estimated east has higher autism rates then west by marginal amounts. There are higher amounts of noobs in public channels on east and the ease in which you can cause frustration by using arguments from authority or logical fallacies on these people is just amazing but this only really works if you have a lot of people in any channel (east of west) where the odds of someone getting triggered then trolled. I legitimately got a kid to try and "download more ram" for almost 3 hours before he figured it out. There is other games you can play like "delete sys32" / "encrypt everything for security" / wget + your bad url here / alt+f4 to perm items / forkbomb in termnal. Don't forget about asia or europe they are tons of fun to mess with. I converted all my computers specs into imperial and those kids actually believed my rig has 64 hogbytes of ram. Players on east are stupid and basically believe anything they are told. Just go with east lol ill troll west.

every realm but east is dying.

east was fine till west and asia ppl migrated 😋. we know where the nubs came from.

your pros and cons dont work..

cd keys can be used on all realms..... if i load 16 chars on east.. i can load the same on west with the same cd keys..

hence why u see some ppl trading on all realms..

only nubs are in channels... grats kiddo...this is not .08 .09 or below. last time i was in a channel was 17 years ago trading 25 sojs per 3/20/20.. took a night to obtain 40.

enjoy wasting your time with your kind 😋 between auto dropping muling and logging. i havnt turned my pcs screen on in months sept to pvp on nl.
Gold: 94,678.11
Warn: 10%
May 25 2017 11:44am
East more active past few years.
Go Back To General Help Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic