d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > FPS & Battle Royale > Call of Duty Series > Boosting Mwr
Prev12
Add Reply New Trade New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
May 23 2017 09:56pm
I got banned off xbl for 2 weeks for having my emblem on bo2 as a character with red boxes around em lol.

People report you because salty losses and Walla
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
May 23 2017 11:24pm
Quote (Mattd90 @ May 22 2017 03:35pm)
You serious? Are we talking corralling people in a general area and dominating them, or we talking about the bad spawns in MW3 where you could just sit there and watch them spawn and shoot if you had a good team?

I don't think he knows what he's talking about... I've never in my life heard of people getting reset for spawn trapping. That's not cheating, it's how the game was designed and if you're bad enough to allow yourself to get trapped, you deserve the ensuing rape. I've never gotten trapped in a game where I was there from the start. It's happened to me plenty on like dem or w/e when I just join a game and I get put into a game that's halfway over and there's dogs and planes everywhere killing my ass the second I spawn, but I just leave when shit is like that, or I'll check the scoreboard to see if someone's on a perfect game and I'll go negative to kill them real quick before I leave.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
May 25 2017 02:25pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ May 24 2017 12:24am)
I don't think he knows what he's talking about... I've never in my life heard of people getting reset for spawn trapping. That's not cheating, it's how the game was designed and if you're bad enough to allow yourself to get trapped, you deserve the ensuing rape. I've never gotten trapped in a game where I was there from the start. It's happened to me plenty on like dem or w/e when I just join a game and I get put into a game that's halfway over and there's dogs and planes everywhere killing my ass the second I spawn, but I just leave when shit is like that, or I'll check the scoreboard to see if someone's on a perfect game and I'll go negative to kill them real quick before I leave.

When I left for BCT I jumped from the mid 70's to the lower 40's in Blitz during the time I was gone.

They reset a lot of the spawn trappers, I think I know what I'm talking about.

This post was edited by Noobalator on May 25 2017 02:25pm
Gold: 250.00
May 27 2017 10:03pm
Quote (Noobalator @ May 25 2017 12:25pm)
When I left for BCT I jumped from the mid 70's to the lower 40's in Blitz during the time I was gone.

They reset a lot of the spawn trappers, I think I know what I'm talking about.

Looks like you're right. I joined into plenty of games where my team was being trapped, or where my team was trapping. I got reported multiple times per day when I played and I never once got in trouble for this. Just fucking weird to me that they'd be this stupid and ban people for trapping, rather than just fixing the fucking spawns. Completely idiotic.
Gold: 23.00
May 29 2017 10:04am
I got suspended from communications for a week last month lol. I talk a lot of shit when I play. Most of the time it's all in good fun but people take it to heart sometimes and report me.
Go Back To Call of Duty Series Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Trade New Topic New Poll