d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Science, Technology & Nature > Itunes Educational Bundle Logic Pro/final Cut Pro
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 264,748.46
May 17 2017 02:39pm
A question about the itunes education bundle with Logic Pro, Final Cut Pro etc... so when you purchase it, do they just send you codes to redeem each program separately??

$200 is a deal for those programs but I neither have that kind of money to spend nor need the music creation programs. I was just curious if they load them to your iTunes account automatically or if they send you content codes to redeem them? Because if so, I'm totally going to find someone who just needs the music creation programs and split the cost with them.

If anyone has bought the package, let me know how this works.

Thank you!
Gold: 264,748.46
May 21 2017 09:04pm
Quote (Gala32 @ May 17 2017 08:39pm)
A question about the itunes education bundle with Logic Pro, Final Cut Pro etc... so when you purchase it, do they just send you codes to redeem each program separately??

$200 is a deal for those programs but I neither have that kind of money to spend nor need the music creation programs. I was just curious if they load them to your iTunes account automatically or if they send you content codes to redeem them? Because if so, I'm totally going to find someone who just needs the music creation programs and split the cost with them.

If anyone has bought the package, let me know how this works.

Thank you!

Really? No one has bought this?
Go Back To Science, Technology & Nature Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll