d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Useast Hc Exp - Synergized For May 2017 Reset > Useast Hc Reset Team
Prev123457Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 25,008.00
Warn: 10%
May 18 2017 09:43pm
one thing i hope everyone can agree to is " NO XFERING " we should be sharing the gear we find with each other, not hanging on to that sort of good low level +1 necro ammy you will eventually use on your own necro later...

May 18 2017 09:55pm
before we get started,
I will open a discord server so we can talk while we play.
Its very simple and can run in your browser so no need to install some funky exe
I think all you need to do is hit a link that will look like: https://discord.gg/4CEBQ and allow the browser to use your mic.

This post was edited by KickassB1tch on May 18 2017 09:56pm
Gold: 1,699.00
May 18 2017 10:01pm
Quote (KickassB1tch @ 18 May 2017 20:43)
one thing i hope everyone can agree to is " NO XFERING " we should be sharing the gear we find with each other, not hanging on to that sort of good low level +1 necro ammy you will eventually use on your own necro later...

agreed 100
Gold: Locked
May 18 2017 10:31pm
Quote (KickassB1tch @ May 18 2017 10:12pm)
here's the gist of how i would like the run to go.

we all do den, while everyone runs to save cain, I find blood raven, once at blood raven i will cast a tp and ask for a tp to join everyone, we save cain and then take my tp to kill blood raven, then we run to find black march wp, once we have wp we all find the tower and do countess once together, then we break up in teams of 2-3 and each team does 3-4 countess runs ( its important to do a few counties runs, we will need the low level rune for various low level runewords, and its also just as good if not better exp than trist... ) we split up to do these runs to maximize the number of runes / drops we get.

we all meet back up in town in a new game and run to andy, once in act 2 we all buy mercs, but we split up again to do the quests faster, one group of 4 will do rad, while another does cube...staff and ammy... we meat back up once we have full staff and all make our way to tombs, we do tombs till lvl 21, then we kill dury and all walk together through act 3 4 and 5,

once we get to norm baal we will bug him so he gives Quest-Completing-Drops for the 3-5 runs we do.

then we re-spec and do a few cow runs looking for some diamonds and such.

once in NM ( about 3-4 hours into our run ) we take a break of 15-30 mins, poeple shop and exchange gear they found and such, go for a smoke, stretch, take a shit, whatever.

we will rip through all of nightmare at lighting speed, it will be so easy it wont even be funny, but we will all stick together just to be safe. Bug Baal again for good drops while we do 3-5 runs. NM should take about 2-3hours.

Hopefully we got lucky and everyone has found some reasonable gear by the time we get to hell, but its likely we will do some more cows to find more diamonds and 4 socket swords and such..

we now pushing 6 hours in and have arrived in hell, we're going to kill very well with the build strategy we have, and probably be able to rip thru hell in 2 hours or less, but we will be under geared and at risk of death, its going to be very important not to take any risks and just stay close together, dont be like " lets see if i can tank these 4 dolls", be safe and run to the necros safety net always.

And there you go!!

lol so excited about this, it the first time i'm going to be playing on the day of a reset. :banana:

why do you farm diamonds and killing blood raven is a waste of time
May 18 2017 10:36pm
Quote (Hyperdimension @ May 19 2017 12:31am)
why do you farm diamonds and killing blood raven is a waste of time

since i'm running there and setting a tp for later use, while the team saves cain, killing blood raven will add 8seconds to the run, and then everyone gets a free merc to help them do tower in teams of 2.
i need diamonds because i want to equip players with 3 socket diamond shields for max res. easiest way I know to get max res quick. also i'm not just farming diamonds we need to find 4 socket or white swords for Spirit
and a bunch of 2 socket helms for Lore and also we need drops for whatever iteam...

there's a reason why even world record speed run includes a cow run. we're not in a rush, we'll be safe and a do a few runs before moving on.

This post was edited by KickassB1tch on May 18 2017 10:57pm
Gold: 2,332.00
May 19 2017 12:26pm
Room for a pala?
May 19 2017 05:28pm
Quote (Maynin @ May 19 2017 02:26pm)
Room for a pala?

yes,

and you have a choice of which type of pally build.

there will be two pallys on the team, one of which must have a lvl 20 conviction aura, the other pally... i guess we'd want a hammerdin.
May 19 2017 07:43pm
Doing MF runs or leveling a char seems pointless since the ladder reset is in 2 weeks....

Let's do a dry run!

This Sunday at 8:30PM EST, I'll make the game dryrun1//1, I'll have a discord chancel open, we'll see if that works.

we'll probably just get to the end of act 2 norm or somthing, we'll see how it goes, maybe we'll do this dry run in 1 hour blocks every day after 8:30PM we'll see if poeple are down for that.

Others how arnt in on the team are welcome to join us i'm sure not everyone will come.

May 19 2017 09:11pm

Suggested builds:

Empty spot - Pally ( Nrom Skills: might(20), zeal(3), vigor(1) ) (re-spec skills: conviction(20) vengence(20) )
AshyLary- Necro ( Nrom Skills: amp(3), skell mastery(12), skell(12), skellmage(6), sommin res(1), CE(0), revive(3) ) (re-spec skills: LR(2), CE(10), skell mastery(20), skells(20), skellmage(1), sommin res(5) revive(5) )
Empty spot- Sorc ( Nrom Skills: static(10+), nova OR chargebolt(20), warmth(1) ) (re-spec skills: Blizzard(MAX) - tele(0) -static(0) )
Dreadknock- Druid ( Nrom Skills: oak sage(5), raven(6), wolfs(10), wearwolf(5), lifesteal-thingy?(??) ) (re-spec skills: tornado and the cold storm thingy )
*Dob- Zon ( Nrom Skills: multi shot(20), bla-def(5) ) (re-spec skills: pure java zone, only 1 point in those evade / doge things )
Empty spot - Pally#2 ( Nrom Skills: multi shot(20), bla-def(5) ) (re-spec skills: concentration and hammers )
Empty spot - TrapSin ( Nrom Skills: firetraps(20) ) (re-spec skills: lighting traps not the CE one necro's CE is more powerfull. )
Empty spot - Barb ( Nrom Skills: firetraps(20) ) (re-spec skills: wrid wind? )

some notes:

Necro is a complex and fucked up build... I'm having second thoughts about having him cast LR, it might be more effective for him to cast Amplify dmg or Decrepify, druids tornadoes are physical, Barb is physical, the mercs are physical, skells are physical, CE is 50% physical %50 fire... we'll have 3 types of dmg cold, lighting, and physical, cold and lighting already going to get a huge boost from pally#1's conviction... Ya LR might not be worth it.... Decrepify + clay golem will make us safer and synergizes our physical dmgs.

for the sorc... its my preference to not put skills anywhere else then blizzard and synergies, if we need you to tele, you can get that skill with a wand on wep-switch and we'll likely only ask you to tele things that are totally safe like getting leg for cows real fast, you also find wands/staffs which that give you mana shield + cold shield, so you wont need to put any points on anything other then blizzard and synergies IMO.

This post was edited by KickassB1tch on May 19 2017 09:15pm
Gold: 0.00
May 19 2017 09:13pm
I ill play pally.
Go Back To Diablo 2 Discussion Topic List
Prev123457Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll