d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Useast Hc Exp - Synergized For May 2017 Reset > Useast Hc Reset Team
Prev12347Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 25,008.00
Warn: 10%
May 17 2017 09:31am
I think we're going to go with this build strategy, or somthing very similar.

At first:
Might Pally + Amp/Skells Necro + Summoner/Werewolf Druid + Jab or multi shot bow Amazon + Static/Lighting Sorc
NM re-spec to:
Conviction Pally + Lower Res / CE / ??? Necro + Elemental Druid + Java Zon + Cold Sroc

Empty spot - Pally
Empty spot - Necro
Empty spot- Sorc
Empty spot - Druid
Empty spot - Zon

I realize the Necro / Pally will be totally useless all alone, but they will provide a HUGE boast to the team. anywho... they still have 2 re-specs left to use after we're done with our run.
Which would you like to play?

This post was edited by KickassB1tch on May 17 2017 09:39am
Gold: 27.00
May 17 2017 07:26pm
i,ll join
May 17 2017 09:27pm
I believe we have 5 poeple on the team so far.

me, my friend, Dob, odin127, AshyLary

AshyLary wants the necro job, and he will have it.

I think I'd like to be the pally, but I'll let others fill the spots first and I'll pick the last remaining spot ( expect for barb i can't play barb ).

I'm looking for an 8 man team, at first I said I wanted a team of 5 at most, but some of you have brought to my attention that there will probably be a death or 2 on the way; and if you die you get left behind. We'll want to build in some redundancy into the build strategy laid out above, so I'm opening 3 new spots

1) Pally, as long as our conviction pally doesn't die this pally will be hammerdin ( hmmm or maybe holly fire + zeal??? that might actually work out well with the party buffs )
2) TrapSin, you may choose to build her how ever you like at first, but when we re-spec she must be a Lightning trapsin.
3) Barb, you may choose to build him however you like, but he must have a reasonable amount of BO

How these 3 new character tie into our build strategy:

The second Pally adds a new type of damage with his magic hammers And increases the Barb / skell physical damage with his concentration aura. At first we will already be getting might with pally#1, and blessed aim from act2 mercenaries, our overall dmg will already be insane, so this second pally should consider using a defensive aura, at first. if the first pally dies this pally will assume his role.

The Trapsin might consider being a kicksin or claw to benefit from Might and Amp physical dmg party buffs we will start out with, but fire traps are very effective and will deal areadmg sooo starting with fire traps might be better. later we will need lighting traps as this will benefit from the lower res and conviction party buffs we have after re-spec.

The Barb.... I know very little about barbs so the build is entirely left up to the player, he will most definitely benefit from might and amp, and ( as long as both pallies survive ) later will benefit from pally#2's concentration aura. I didnt feel it nessary to have a BO barb, because we will have Oak Sage very early on with the druid and a skell army as defence. But should the druid die, Barb's BO will become very important.

Empty spot - Pally
AshyLary - Necro
Empty spot- Sorc
Empty spot - Druid
Empty spot - Zon
Empty spot - Pally#2
Empty spot - TrapSin
Empty spot - Barb

Fill these Spots, and feel free to suggest different character builds or ask questions.

This post was edited by KickassB1tch on May 17 2017 09:56pm
Gold: 26,824.75
May 18 2017 09:45am
leaning toward going javazon, but also open to pally/barb/sorc/druid if needed.
Gold: 1,699.00
May 18 2017 01:11pm
If spot is still available I will be leveling a druid, PM me if so. Will be playing a lot once reset happens.

Good luck out there!
May 18 2017 03:00pm
Quote (Dreadknock @ May 18 2017 03:11pm)
If spot is still available I will be leveling a druid, PM me if so. Will be playing a lot once reset happens.

Good luck out there!

you'll be player #6 so we only need 2 more players

but the players need to choose which characters they will be using, so far it looks like:

Empty spot - Pally
AshyLary- Necro
Empty spot- Sorc
Dreadknock- Druid
*Dob- Zon
Empty spot - Pally#2
Empty spot - TrapSin
Empty spot - Barb

*Dob is willing to play another char if someone else really wants the Javazon job.

ill PM you with some more details later.

This post was edited by KickassB1tch on May 18 2017 03:01pm
May 18 2017 05:58pm
MAY 30th
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/bnet/topic/20754946455

it was posted 2 hours ago :banana:

This post was edited by KickassB1tch on May 18 2017 05:59pm
Gold: 1,699.00
May 18 2017 07:19pm
How long are you playing on playing on the 30th?
May 18 2017 08:37pm
Quote (Dreadknock @ May 18 2017 09:19pm)
How long are you playing on playing on the 30th?

The ladder will reset at 5:00PM Eastern Time,
We should assume it will take at least 1 hour to get the server back up. right? maybe even 2 hours?
so starting from 6:00pm i'll be playing till 2:00am at least.
I figure it will take us about 8 hours to get to hell baal, so assuming we can get started at 6:00pm, we should be at hell baal at 2:00am
Once we are done with hell baal we're done the run, but we'll all add each other on b-net and probably stick together for a while. maybe the fallowing day we can all start accumulating the keys/gear needed to do obers.

May 18 2017 09:12pm
here's the gist of how i would like the run to go.

we all do den, while everyone runs to save cain, I find blood raven, once at blood raven i will cast a tp and ask for a tp to join everyone, we save cain and then take my tp to kill blood raven, then we run to find black march wp, once we have wp we all find the tower and do countess once together, then we break up in teams of 2-3 and each team does 3-4 countess runs ( its important to do a few counties runs, we will need the low level rune for various low level runewords, and its also just as good if not better exp than trist... ) we split up to do these runs to maximize the number of runes / drops we get.

we all meet back up in town in a new game and run to andy, once in act 2 we all buy mercs, but we split up again to do the quests faster, one group of 4 will do rad, while another does cube...staff and ammy... we meat back up once we have full staff and all make our way to tombs, we do tombs till lvl 21, then we kill dury and all walk together through act 3 4 and 5,

once we get to norm baal we will bug him so he gives Quest-Completing-Drops for the 3-5 runs we do.

then we re-spec and do a few cow runs looking for some diamonds and such.

once in NM ( about 3-4 hours into our run ) we take a break of 15-30 mins, poeple shop and exchange gear they found and such, go for a smoke, stretch, take a shit, whatever.

we will rip through all of nightmare at lighting speed, it will be so easy it wont even be funny, but we will all stick together just to be safe. Bug Baal again for good drops while we do 3-5 runs. NM should take about 2-3hours.

Hopefully we got lucky and everyone has found some reasonable gear by the time we get to hell, but its likely we will do some more cows to find more diamonds and 4 socket swords and such..

we now pushing 6 hours in and have arrived in hell, we're going to kill very well with the build strategy we have, and probably be able to rip thru hell in 2 hours or less, but we will be under geared and at risk of death, its going to be very important not to take any risks and just stay close together, dont be like " lets see if i can tank these 4 dolls", be safe and run to the necros safety net always.

And there you go!!

lol so excited about this, it the first time i'm going to be playing on the day of a reset. :banana:

This post was edited by KickassB1tch on May 18 2017 09:19pm
Go Back To Diablo 2 Discussion Topic List
Prev12347Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll