d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Anime > One Punch Man Or Incredible Hulk > Opinions???
Prev123456Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 10,025.00
May 17 2017 05:13pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ May 17 2017 05:00pm)
:wallbash:

Every single fucking time with you. You're just way too dense man.

One is satire, one is serious. I just don't know why the most simple fucking shit goes over your head.

The Goku teleporting someone away from the sun thing is just hilarious, do you pull all your arguments and points directly from other people? Just curious if you've ever had an original thought go through your head.

Why is satire a higher level than serious? In my opinion it's lower so one punch man loses. How can you argue that? The answer is you can't which is why this argument is stupid.

Also it is really funny how you say insulting people is the mark of someone who is losing an argument yet you consistently insult me while I almost never insult you. Just something to think about.

I never look at any of the idiotic x character vs x character arguments because they are stupid. Goku has instant transmission, Superman gets his power from the yellow sun. If you are seriously under the impression that multiple people can't put those two things together into a strategy for one character to beat the other... There is no way you aren't trolling, there is absolutely no way.

This post was edited by Blah58 on May 17 2017 05:13pm
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
May 17 2017 05:20pm
Heated
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
May 17 2017 05:27pm
Quote (Blah58 @ May 17 2017 03:13pm)
Why is satire a higher level than serious? In my opinion it's lower so one punch man loses. How can you argue that? The answer is you can't which is why this argument is stupid.

Also it is really funny how you say insulting people is the mark of someone who is losing an argument yet you consistently insult me while I almost never insult you. Just something to think about.

I never look at any of the idiotic x character vs x character arguments because they are stupid. Goku has instant transmission, Superman gets his power from the yellow sun. If you are seriously under the impression that multiple people can't put those two things together into a strategy for one character to beat the other... There is no way you aren't trolling, there is absolutely no way.

I insult you because you're dense as shit and impossible to talk to. Just completely clueless.

I'm not trolling.... Everything you said today and yesterday and in EVERY argument, is pretty much verbatim from a popular youtube video lol. I get it, you watch videos and say shit as your own. You came to the nosense conclusion on your own? Even though Goku would NEVER use underhanded techniques in a fight and he would never want to cheapen a fight by weakening his opponent. Congrats though for coming to that same conclusion all on your own, you're so smart and definitely not at all a clueless moron who has no opinions of his own.

Once again.. the point of the character is to be broken, to be the end-all be-all of any comic/anime etc... w/e. It's a joke. No other marvel or anime character is like this lol. Once again, it's always the most simple shit that flies right over your head.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on May 17 2017 05:31pm
May 17 2017 05:41pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ May 17 2017 05:27pm)
I insult you because you're dense as shit and impossible to talk to. Just completely clueless.

I'm not trolling.... Everything you said today and yesterday and in EVERY argument, is pretty much verbatim from a popular youtube video lol. I get it, you watch videos and say shit as your own. You came to the nosense conclusion on your own? Even though Goku would NEVER use underhanded techniques in a fight and he would never want to cheapen a fight by weakening his opponent. Congrats though for coming to that same conclusion all on your own, you're so smart and definitely not at all a clueless moron who has no opinions of his own.

Once again.. the point of the character is to be broken, to be the end-all be-all of any comic/anime etc... w/e. It's a joke. No other marvel or anime character is like this lol. Once again, it's always the most simple shit that flies right over your head.

Look at how hard you are losing this argument, can't do anything but throw insults. Sheesh. By your own standards you are a very bad debater. Most be aggravating being unable to follow your own rules huh?

There point isn't whether Goku would or wouldn't do it, the point is he could. You say my arguments are from YouTube videos which I don't watch yet you do so I'm guessing everything you say could be found in the comment section of those videos or in other videos on the same subject. Just as I said in the other thread I know you think you are special and unique but sorry to say that others have had the same arguments as you and brought up the same points. It doesn't make them less valid if someone else has the same idea.

Edit: you should probably watch this video

I'm my opinion a character that is meant as a joke isn't> a serious character. Your argument is now null. So you lose.

In your opinion a satire is > a serious character. My argument is null. So you win.

See how it doesn't matter at all? There is no actual argument that can be made with characters like this.

This post was edited by Blah58 on May 17 2017 05:42pm
May 17 2017 05:50pm
Quote (Blah58 @ May 17 2017 03:41pm)
Look at how hard you are losing this argument, can't do anything but throw insults. Sheesh. By your own standards you are a very bad debater. Most be aggravating being unable to follow your own rules huh?

There point isn't whether Goku would or wouldn't do it, the point is he could. You say my arguments are from YouTube videos which I don't watch yet you do so I'm guessing everything you say could be found in the comment section of those videos or in other videos on the same subject. Just as I said in the other thread I know you think you are special and unique but sorry to say that others have had the same arguments as you and brought up the same points. It doesn't make them less valid if someone else has the same idea.

Edit: you should probably watch this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFDmtjNiwSE

I'm my opinion a character that is meant as a joke isn't> a serious character. Your argument is now null. So you lose.

In your opinion a satire is > a serious character. My argument is null. So you win.

See how it doesn't matter at all? There is no actual argument that can be made with characters like this.

Didn't read and I will refrain from ever reading another post of yours.

Saitama is intentionally meant to be stronger than any character ever created, that's the point of him and the entire show. There's no point continuing with the discussion because that is a fact and it ends any possible legitimacy your argument could ever have.

Have a good one champ.
May 17 2017 06:01pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ May 17 2017 05:50pm)
Didn't read and I will refrain from ever reading another post of yours.

Saitama is intentionally meant to be stronger than any character ever created, that's the point of him and the entire show. There's no point continuing with the discussion because that is a fact and it ends any possible legitimacy your argument could ever have.

Have a good one champ.

And just like that you concede and I win.

Oh look a post that has your exact argument. Try having an original thought!!!!!!!

https://www.animelab.com/blog/who-could-beat-saitama-from-one-punch-man/

This post was edited by Blah58 on May 17 2017 06:03pm
May 17 2017 06:07pm
Quote (Blah58 @ May 17 2017 04:01pm)
And just like that you concede and I win.

Oh look a post that has your exact argument. Try having an original thought!!!!!!!

https://www.animelab.com/blog/who-could-beat-saitama-from-one-punch-man/

Sooooooooo stupid
May 17 2017 06:15pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ May 17 2017 06:07pm)
Sooooooooo stupid

Look at this post of mine from May 16.

Quote (Blah58 @ May 16 2017 05:48pm)
I also don't use my computer for this website I use my phone and if something takes more than 2 minutes to write I say fuck it and discard because it is not worth it. But if you really insist I could get on my computer tomorrow and explain in great detail why I'm correct.

Now to at this post of yours from earlier today aka may 17th
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ May 17 2017 02:37am)
Took me a whopping 2 minutes to do from my phonewhile I was laying in bed watching a boring basketball game. Who gives a shit how much I write, that doesn't detract from the validity of what's being said and it's certainly not something that should allow people like yourself to feel superior for. I enjoy bullshitting/debating about all sorts of random things, I'm not sure why that bothers you so much. As the person I was speaking to has an I.Q. of about 85 to 100 (just an estimate), I wanted to be as thorough as possible. You obviously have a problem with me, so why don't you act like an adult and either ignore my posts or block them?

Side note : if you don't understand how bad it is having Morrow on your dick with every post, it's you who needs to reevaluate how you use the internet.

Like seriously do you ever have original ideas?

This post was edited by Blah58 on May 17 2017 06:16pm
Gold: Locked
Warn: 60%
May 17 2017 06:25pm
assuming he used 1% of his power to counter Boros's Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon, which is powerful enough to destroy a decent sized star according to a particular source (the data book), I put Saitama at around Super Perfect Cell level of attack potency. Solar system buster.

Absurdly strong, Hulk would be turned to paste by a flick.

I know people say he's a gag character bla bla but im going to go off of feats to scale him until that's confirmed.

This post was edited by DCSS on May 17 2017 06:32pm
Gold: 25.20
May 17 2017 09:56pm
Quote (Grime @ May 17 2017 02:56am)

Calling a stupid person stupid isn't anger.

Quote (Blah58 @ May 17 2017 06:15pm)

Like seriously do you ever have original ideas?

Multiple people can come up with the same ideas.
Everything you've said in this thread has probably been said before.

This post was edited by FroggyG on May 17 2017 09:59pm
Go Back To Anime Topic List
Prev123456Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll