d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Anime > One Punch Man Or Incredible Hulk > Opinions???
Prev12346Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
May 17 2017 02:53am
Quote (Grime @ May 17 2017 12:40am)
look how mad this topic made you lmfao

What do you do when you're trying to be s douche bag in person and you can see the person's face and know they're not mad? Is it just like this where you throw out s completely irrelevant, untrue and pointless response because you're too stupid to think of anything else? Or are you one of those people who only acts a certain way on the internet and is just a little bitch in person? I'm going to guess the second one is closer to home.

I know, I know, didn't read.
Gold: Locked
May 17 2017 02:56am
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ May 17 2017 02:53am)
What do you do when you're trying to be s douche bag in person and you can see the person's face and know they're not mad? Is it just like this where you throw out s completely irrelevant, untrue and pointless response because you're too stupid to think of anything else? Or are you one of those people who only acts a certain way on the internet and is just a little bitch in person? I'm going to guess the second one is closer to home.

i can see your face tho

mad ass

May 17 2017 02:59am
Quote (Grime @ May 17 2017 12:56am)

Fuming.
Gold: 2,420.00
May 17 2017 04:27am
umomlel?
Gold: 4,648.00
May 17 2017 09:56am
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ May 17 2017 03:53am)

You seem pretty mad tbh... Lol

Hulk doesn't stand a chance btw

This post was edited by Culaza on May 17 2017 09:57am
Gold: 10,025.00
May 17 2017 04:10pm
Quote (Culaza @ May 17 2017 09:56am)

This is stupid, you can easily argue both sides, watch.

Hulk is based on being physically indestructible. The harder you hit him the angrier/stronger he becomes. One punch man wouldn't win as the hulk cannot be beat by physical attacks.
May 17 2017 04:16pm
Quote (Culaza @ May 17 2017 07:56am)

Just doesn't even make sense to me. I haven't gotten mad on the internet when discussing anything with anyone in probably close to a decade, it just doesn't happen. It's fine though, if the only way people can feel good about themselves, and feel that they're right, is by picturing me or whoever as some obese, ugly, loser who's sweating profusely while rage typing out his responses, then fine. Not a damn thing I can do about it. It's about as far from accurate as possible. I don't know when online interactions changed, but it's almost comical that if someone says something painfully stupid or continues to say stupid things, that pointing out their stupidity or just how flat out wrong they're means you're raging. Or God forbid you take the time to look at the information available for any given subject and post a retort using commonsense and facts to add credibility to your statements, rather than just shitting out opinionated half-assed retorts that have no validity to them.

Quote (Blah58 @ May 17 2017 02:10pm)
This is stupid, you can easily argue both sides, watch.

Hulk is based on being physically indestructible. The harder you hit him the angrier/stronger he becomes. One punch man wouldn't win as the hulk cannot be beat by physical attacks.

Hulk has been beaten by physical attacks and you, like OP, are missing the point of OPM. He's designed to be broken.... that's the whole point to him. The entire character is satire and it's based on a joke that characters have gotten too strong and ridiculous. Here comes the most unassuming guy ever and his power is being able to literally kill ANYTHING with one punch. He would 1 hit superman. That's the point of the character....

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on May 17 2017 04:23pm
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
May 17 2017 04:26pm
True
Gold: 10,025.00
May 17 2017 04:47pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ May 17 2017 04:16pm)
Hulk has been beaten by physical attacks and you, like OP, are missing the point of OPM. He's designed to be broken.... that's the whole point to him. The entire character is satire and it's based on a joke that characters have gotten too strong and ridiculous. Here comes the most unassuming guy ever and his power is being able to literally kill ANYTHING with one punch. He would 1 hit superman. That's the point of the character....

Knocked out but not killed. And those were in the early days of the hulk.

He has one of the strongest regeneration factors in all of comics, being able to regenerate from a single atom in seconds. And later on in his continuity he has become essentially impervious to physical damage because of this. The only way the hulk has truly been beaten is by cosmic power. Like having the gamma radiation pulled from his body.

The entire point if the hulk is if he is angry enough he is unbeatable.
The entire point if one punch man is he can beat anything.

Who are you to say which characters point is more important than the others? It is purely an opinion based argument with no real answer and no way to even argue why one should beat the other.

At least with the fucking goku v Superman argument you can actually bring up points that make some fucking sense like goku could teleport them away from the sun to get rid of his powers. Nothing like that exists in this situation.

All that exists is "one punch man never loses" "the hulk never dies" WWWAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

It's pointless.

This post was edited by Blah58 on May 17 2017 04:48pm
May 17 2017 05:00pm
Quote (Blah58 @ May 17 2017 02:47pm)
Knocked out but not killed. And those were in the early days of the hulk.

He has one of the strongest regeneration factors in all of comics, being able to regenerate from a single atom in seconds. And later on in his continuity he has become essentially impervious to physical damage because of this. The only way the hulk has truly been beaten is by cosmic power. Like having the gamma radiation pulled from his body.

The entire point if the hulk is if he is angry enough he is unbeatable.
The entire point if one punch man is he can beat anything.

Who are you to say which characters point is more important than the others? It is purely an opinion based argument with no real answer and no way to even argue why one should beat the other.

At least with the fucking goku v Superman argument you can actually bring up points that make some fucking sense like goku could teleport them away from the sun to get rid of his powers. Nothing like that exists in this situation.

All that exists is "one punch man never loses" "the hulk never dies" WWWAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

It's pointless.

:wallbash:

Every single fucking time with you. You're just way too dense man.

One is satire, one is serious. I just don't know why the most simple fucking shit goes over your head.

The Goku teleporting someone away from the sun thing is just hilarious, do you pull all your arguments and points directly from other people? Just curious if you've ever had an original thought go through your head.
Go Back To Anime Topic List
Prev12346Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll