d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Broke My Own Heart By Hurting Her Feelings > I'm Lost
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1.68
Warn: 60%
Jul 27 2017 12:05am
Stopped @ 1.5 year long distance. Lol what are you, 12? Find a real gf...
Gold: 4,427.00
Jul 28 2017 05:33am
Quote (AaaronxD @ May 13 2017 04:30am)
Hey guys...

I've never felt this devastated before, I love her so much. She's the source of my motivation & happiness. We've been in a long distance relationship for 1,5years, and see eachother once a month, sometimes 2 months. A week ago I saw her and I did something I never thought I would. I broke her trust towards me. I read her messages secretly. I know this might not be a major thing to some of you, but in our relationship it means everything, trust is the most valuable thing. I did this on Monday when she was at university and I was waiting for herat her place. It came out of nowhere, I felt like I was under some influence while doing it. After I closed her laptop, I was in shock of what had I done, my face went pale and I couldb't handle myself. I immediately texted her of what had I done and when she got home I tried talking to her about it. We sat at our kitchen table for hours just watching her cry and cried myself aswell. I couldn't believe that I had done that.

No I didn't find anything in the messages, but that's not the point. I HATE myself for doing that. It's been a week and I've never felt emptier inside before. I'm scared that our relationship can never schieve what it was before. I love her so much and she loves me aswell, so I'm not scared of a break-up and neither is she.

Just the fact thay I hurt her so much by breaking the trust, and I want to show her that I understand what I've done, I want to make it better. She's everything to me... :'(

I hope you understand me
I want to regain the trust and I know it takes time

:angel:
Gold: 1,113.99
Jul 29 2017 03:29pm
Post pic of her for serious advice.
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll