d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Football & Rugby > Jamaal Charles My Favorite Rb > Is Now On My Team
Prev14567812Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
May 18 2017 12:57am
Quote (MultiMulti @ May 17 2017 06:31pm)
Funny how people who have probably done nothing with their life can sit here and insult a families facial features. Sad the internet has become a place where people with no lives who hate themselves just sit and troll everything someone like me posts or says. If you have the time everyday to go online and insult people and not the time to go out and help some mother fuckers you probably are a POS. Elway is responsible for 3 SB wins for my team, yes he looks like a god damn horse lol but draggin the dudes kids into it shows how classless you all are. I make a post about how excited I am for JC to be coming to Denver and almost everyone posts something negative or insulting lol wtf is all your issues you sit on a website and be a dick what does that say about you???

:rofl:

You ever consider it has something to do with you? You usually post annoying homer shit, you constantly talk about how real of a fan you are and that you bleed orange and blue blah blah blah. You also give out priceless reactions like this when people are honest with you about the moves your franchise makes. I dig JC, I like his running style and versatility and I've always loved watching him play, but he has MAJOR health concerns and the odds of him playing an entire season are abysmally low. Just be realistic and understand that he'll almost certainly miss a portion of the season and that you could put almost any back into your backfield and produce as much or more than you'll get out of him, that's why his price was only a cool mill. I'm happy for you and all, it's always awesome when players you like join your team, but you've got to understand that you're going to get trolled and harassed when you post shit like this about an over the hill and injury prone player joining your team. You act a lot like Xnoz, and people trolled the fuck out of him. That's just the way it goes when you're over hyped about everything your team does and then you pair that with talking about being a bigger fan than everyone else and that it's outrageous that anyone would think you're a multi or a bandwagon fan when you joined the website immediately following a Denver SB win and it seems like your primary reason for joining a gaming website was to talk about football.

The internet hasn't changed too much, there are just A LOT more stupid people on it these days. Trolling, harassing, berating etc.. Has always been a staple of the online world. All that's changed is that there are more trolls with below average intelligence than before and you get 100 shit troll posts (irony/fumble/blah blah) for every troll post that's actually witty and on the mark. The internet has always been a mean place and that'll never change.

Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 80%
May 18 2017 08:16am
Quote (MilkMaid @ May 18 2017 02:51am)
Tampons are on aisle 7.

LOL
Gold: 0.01
Warn: 30%
May 18 2017 08:51am
Quote (MilkMaid @ May 18 2017 01:51am)
Tampons are on aisle 7.

Bruce Jenner likes this
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 80%
May 18 2017 08:53am
Quote (Goodell4President @ May 18 2017 10:51am)
Bruce Jenner likes this

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2017/05/15/top-baby-names-2016_n_16624112.html
May 18 2017 09:14am
Gold: 6,313.21
May 18 2017 09:21am
Quote (BardOfXiix @ May 14 2017 05:08pm)

That jacket looks terrible with gray pants. The fuck was he thinking.
Gold: 0.00
May 18 2017 09:47am
Quote (Crashnburn_819 @ May 18 2017 09:21am)
That jacket looks terrible with gray pants. The fuck was he thinking.

That jacket just looks terrible
Gold: 0.07
Warn: 20%
May 18 2017 07:32pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ May 17 2017 11:57pm)
:rofl:

You ever consider it has something to do with you? You usually post annoying homer shit, you constantly talk about how real of a fan you are and that you bleed orange and blue blah blah blah. You also give out priceless reactions like this when people are honest with you about the moves your franchise makes. I dig JC, I like his running style and versatility and I've always loved watching him play, but he has MAJOR health concerns and the odds of him playing an entire season are abysmally low. Just be realistic and understand that he'll almost certainly miss a portion of the season and that you could put almost any back into your backfield and produce as much or more than you'll get out of him, that's why his price was only a cool mill. I'm happy for you and all, it's always awesome when players you like join your team, but you've got to understand that you're going to get trolled and harassed when you post shit like this about an over the hill and injury prone player joining your team. You act a lot like Xnoz, and people trolled the fuck out of him. That's just the way it goes when you're over hyped about everything your team does and then you pair that with talking about being a bigger fan than everyone else and that it's outrageous that anyone would think you're a multi or a bandwagon fan when you joined the website immediately following a Denver SB win and it seems like your primary reason for joining a gaming website was to talk about football.

The internet hasn't changed too much, there are just A LOT more stupid people on it these days. Trolling, harassing, berating etc.. Has always been a staple of the online world. All that's changed is that there are more trolls with below average intelligence than before and you get 100 shit troll posts (irony/fumble/blah blah) for every troll post that's actually witty and on the mark. The internet has always been a mean place and that'll never change.

I know but people had no expectations when we got an injured Manning! So I can have some hope but yes he is injury prone. You can ask Guards he is on my real life facebook I am definitely a Broncos fan. With my name and new account it makes sense lol why noone trusts meh
May 18 2017 07:37pm
'my real life Facebook'

As opposed to fake life Facebook?
Gold: 3,500.80
May 18 2017 08:23pm
Quote (Goodell4President @ May 18 2017 07:37pm)
'my real life Facebook'

As opposed to fake life Facebook?

Yes. Aka tiny chat
Go Back To Football & Rugby Topic List
Prev14567812Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll