d2jsp Forums > Other Games > World of Warcraft > Don't Buy Rbg Wins
Prev1456
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
May 19 2017 04:01pm
yeah same, dont buy them its illegal
Gold: 6,062.42
May 21 2017 09:18pm
I have been selling daily RBG wins last few months without issues to me or my customers.

Could be the account you traded with was flagged, guilty by association.

If you traded gold to an account that sells the gold or account is flagged, you will become under review. Call it in and appeal it, keep trying until you get someone at blizzard that is helpful.

Before you say I don't know what I am saying. I sold PVE and PVP services for both $ and gold for years without issues. There are many ways to protect yourself and if your interested in hearing what I have to say. you can ask.
Gold: 0.00
May 21 2017 09:22pm
Quote (rhazor1241 @ 21 May 2017 20:18)
I have been selling daily RBG wins last few months without issues to me or my customers.

Could be the account you traded with was flagged, guilty by association.

If you traded gold to an account that sells the gold or account is flagged, you will become under review. Call it in and appeal it, keep trying until you get someone at blizzard that is helpful.

Before you say I don't know what I am saying. I sold PVE and PVP services for both $ and gold for years without issues. There are many ways to protect yourself and if your interested in hearing what I have to say. you can ask.

hes already unbanned
Go Back To World of Warcraft Topic List
Prev1456
Add Reply New Topic New Poll