d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > World of Warcraft > Don't Buy Rbg Wins
Prev12346Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 10%
May 2 2017 08:42pm
I totally agree with blizzard banning people that pay for boosts.
Whether its gold or not doesnt matter imo, you need to play the game just like everyone else, having social skills to put up a group togther along with pvp and keyboard skills is part of the game.
Paying someone for any kind of boosts to easily get what others work so hard to get should always be bannable offence imo.
Gold: 63,142.89
May 2 2017 08:54pm
Quote (ARURF @ May 2 2017 10:42pm)
I totally agree with blizzard banning people that pay for boosts.
Whether its gold or not doesnt matter imo, you need to play the game just like everyone else, having social skills to put up a group togther along with pvp and keyboard skills is part of the game.
Paying someone for any kind of boosts to easily get what others work so hard to get should always be bannable offence imo.

where do you draw the line between what is ok to boost and what isnt? leveling? normal raids?

can i boost my gf's char in exchange for her consent to have a 3some?
May 2 2017 10:24pm
Quote (TSL @ May 2 2017 05:33pm)
It wasn't piloted.
I paid gold to enter rbg's for wins.

And it was first time offense for anything.

So it's also illegal to pay someone to kill a boss for a AotC achievement?

You're either lying about how you got an achievement or you're just plain dumb.

Pretty sure they won't ban you for paying your hard earned gold to earn an achievement. Especially if it was not piloted in any way.
You break zero rules by paying someone gold for an invite to a team that will win you rbgs.

So did you pay for a boost in rbgs or did you pay for 40 wins in which you yourself operated your character?

This post was edited by Japrone on May 2 2017 10:24pm
May 2 2017 10:57pm
Quote (TSL @ 2 May 2017 19:24)
My point exactly, blizzard is being stubborn fucks.
You can't ask them anything, they won't even answer. And now any tickets I make will be ignored.

they kickbotted and thats how you got your rbg wins and thats why you were banned
May 3 2017 12:00am
rip double post.
sorry though bro that shit sucks..

This post was edited by MakinClouds on May 3 2017 12:00am
May 3 2017 02:57am
People work hard for their achievements. Pvp and pve. I know I did.. So I could understand why some will hate on the idea of people being boosted. Or why it could be an offense.. But a lot of people do it.. Blizzard is so random. I can control AH's for years and mass trade gold / items on numerous servers to people to the point where I feel like i'm smuggling drugs... with no actions or issues. But randomly get suspended when my account is dormant/not being used 5 months after donating a small chunk of gold to my guild. Every time I returned to the game they'd recovered my mail no problem after a while of being absent. This time after taking a break due to family emergencies they denied my request saying it's been too long. Lost millions of items/gold. (no big loss to me) but still sad that some times they work with you and sometimes they don't. One of the main reasons I quit playing and focused only on making/trading gold. Invested so much money, time, and heart into the game but got so little support in return.

But anyways, a 10 year account is never fun to lose. Sorry for the loss and good luck.
Warn: 10%
May 3 2017 03:57am
start again, leveling is fun
Gold: 15.00
May 3 2017 04:09am
Quote (Japrone @ May 3 2017 01:24am)
So it's also illegal to pay someone to kill a boss for a AotC achievement?

You're either lying about how you got an achievement or you're just plain dumb.

Pretty sure they won't ban you for paying your hard earned gold to earn an achievement. Especially if it was not piloted in any way.
You break zero rules by paying someone gold for an invite to a team that will win you rbgs.

So did you pay for a boost in rbgs or did you pay for 40 wins in which you yourself operated your character?

No I have no reason to lie. I'm telling you I paid gold for rbg boost. Not for rating. For 40 wins for a mount. I paid gold to enter a rbg, me on the character.

Why it's illegal after doing more research, is because our team joined the bg and the hosts team of alt accounts denied to enter the bg, so they call it win trading. The MMR was -1000 so it wasn't a rating boost.

Quote (MakinClouds @ May 3 2017 01:57am)
they kickbotted and thats how you got your rbg wins and thats why you were banned

No there was no kick botting.

Quote (Lacii @ May 3 2017 06:57am)
start again, leveling is fun

And no leveling is not fun.

It will cost me 49.99 CAD for legion + 15 USD sub to start again. So I refuse. Even if I was in the wrong which I'm sure I was, they lost a customer.
May 3 2017 07:23am
Quote (TSL @ 3 May 2017 04:24)
My point exactly, blizzard is being stubborn fucks.
You can't ask them anything, they won't even answer. And now any tickets I make will be ignored.

Contact authorities and sue them.
May 3 2017 07:28am
Quote (TSL @ May 3 2017 06:09am)
No I have no reason to lie. I'm telling you I paid gold for rbg boost. Not for rating. For 40 wins for a mount. I paid gold to enter a rbg, me on the character.

Why it's illegal after doing more research, is because our team joined the bg and the hosts team of alt accounts denied to enter the bg, so they call it win trading. The MMR was -1000 so it wasn't a rating boost.

No there was no kick botting.

And no leveling is not fun.

It will cost me 49.99 CAD for legion + 15 USD sub to start again. So I refuse. Even if I was in the wrong which I'm sure I was, they lost a customer.

It's really not very hard to talk to the right person.
But then again, if you know something fishy is going on why wouldn't you ask for a refund?
So the people you paid blantanted wintraded while you were not piloted and you thought you coupd get away with it?
You admitted guilt right there..
10 year old account and you got no clue what wintrading is? Gimme a break guy.

This post was edited by Japrone on May 3 2017 07:32am
Go Back To World of Warcraft Topic List
Prev12346Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll