d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Football & Rugby >
Poll > Who Wins The Starting Job > Week 1
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Retired Moderator
Gold: 35,078.94
Trader: Trusted
May 1 2017 02:48pm
The opposing defense.
Gold: 0.00
May 1 2017 03:09pm
Quote (RemembertheTitans @ May 1 2017 04:38pm)
I am a big time kessler homer. He struggles with holding onto the ball too long. He plays scared. But he is very accurate and doesnt turn the ball over. I think he could be groomed into an alex smith type player. He had the highest completion pct...and highest passer rating. For any rookie qb in browns history.

I personally think brock has no shot. He might not even be on the roster week 1.

I think Kessler wins if it's between him and kizer easily.

Reason I said it's between Brock and Kessler is basically whether Browns management would rather let Kessler stay healthy and develop as a backup or run him out there and (sorry) hope he develops as he fails. Then next season I think their team will be much more likely to compete and then you have the competition between kizer and Kessler on what will I imagine be a very competitive team if they continue making moves like they have this offseason.
Banned
Gold: 3.69
Warn: 10%
May 1 2017 03:10pm
Quote (TUAlumni @ May 1 2017 05:09pm)
I think Kessler wins if it's between him and kizer easily.

Reason I said it's between Brock and Kessler is basically whether Browns management would rather let Kessler stay healthy and develop as a backup or run him out there and (sorry) hope he develops as he fails. Then next season I think their team will be much more likely to compete and then you have the competition between kizer and Kessler on what will I imagine be a very competitive team if they continue making moves like they have this offseason.

kick rocks
Gold: 0.01
Warn: 30%
May 1 2017 04:02pm
Kessler. He's looked decent at times whereas Osweiller is complete shit.
Banned
Gold: 3.69
May 1 2017 04:06pm
Quote (Goodell4President @ May 1 2017 06:02pm)
Kessler. He's looked decent at times whereas Osweiller is complete shit.

beat the raiders in the playoffs.
Gold: 250.00
May 1 2017 05:24pm
Os if he's still on the team. Kessler if they get rid of him.
Gold: 79,366.46
May 1 2017 10:34pm
Seems like they should protect Kizer from playing his rookie year. He wasn't even good in college; he just has the physical attributes of a good QB if he can develop mentally and fix his accuracy problems.

Kessler or Brock should start. They have experience, and neither one is really the future of the team, so who cares if they get hurt.

I actually really liked Hogan coming out of college... as a backup. Wanted the Ravens to draft him. I think he could be a really solid backup like Luke McCown or Shaun Hill, possibly a starter if he really develops. He looked really good in the games I watched, although quite terrible in other games.

This post was edited by Terps on May 1 2017 10:35pm
Gold: 1.05
Warn: 30%
May 1 2017 10:37pm
Quote (Terps @ May 2 2017 12:34am)
Seems like they should protect Kizer from playing his rookie year. He wasn't even good in college; he just has the physical attributes of a good QB if he can develop mentally.

Kessler or Brock should start. They have experience, and neither one is really the future of the team, so who cares if they get hurt.

I actually really liked Hogan coming out of college... as a backup. Wanted the Ravens to draft him. I think he could be a really solid backup like Luke McCown or Shaun Hill, possibly more. He looked really good in the games I watched, although quite terrible in other games.

U talking about in college or his nfl game vs the bengals? I like hogan too. But think kessler has a better chance than him to be a good backup. Osweiler is pointlesd to start. They already know they have a garbage player with him and the other guys are young and have to be seen more before judging if theyre worthless at all.

I think kizer/kessler/osweiler will prob be the day 1 depth chart

In all reality...cleveland is probably taking a qb in the top 5 next season. ..whether it be through their record or through trading up...theyll have all the ammo to get the best qb in the draft...so essentially this is a battle to be a backup

This post was edited by RemembertheTitans on May 1 2017 10:39pm
Gold: 0.00
May 2 2017 04:04am
Quote (RemembertheTitans @ May 2 2017 12:37am)
U talking about in college or his nfl game vs the bengals? I like hogan too. But think kessler has a better chance than him to be a good backup. Osweiler is pointlesd to start. They already know they have a garbage player with him and the other guys are young and have to be seen more before judging if theyre worthless at all.

I think kizer/kessler/osweiler will prob be the day 1 depth chart

In all reality...cleveland is probably taking a qb in the top 5 next season. ..whether it be through their record or through trading up...theyll have all the ammo to get the best qb in the draft...so essentially this is a battle to be a backup

Actually like that 'it's a competition for the future backup.'

If that's the case then I agree the playing time should go to kizer or Kessler - I'd still go Kessler - that way they get game experience before they ride the bench next year (hopefully with a qb coming in that is game ready)
Gold: 5,496.89
May 2 2017 07:44pm
Brock will end up getting cut.
Go Back To Football & Rugby Topic List
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll