d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Computers & IT > Programming & Development > Web Development Help > Paying 500 Fg
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,120.01
Apr 29 2017 12:45am
Hello friends,

I am currently in the idea phase of a project that I am working on that is centered around design and development of a website. I, unfortunately, know nothing about web design, coding or development. I am paying 250fg (Looking for 2 people), that can just answer some questions for me (preferably via an instant messenger). A good majority of my questions will be about costs (of certain features, fees for actually getting the work done), other questions will be about the difficulty of my ideas, and other questions will be about the time it would take to complete.

Eventually the outcome of our conversation will turn into me trying to figure out if I can fund it myself, or take it to a GoFundMe type of website... and to see if I am crazy or not.

I don't think these questions would take more then a 20-30 minute conversation, but I am looking for experienced people to help. I am willing to pay more, and might talk to more then 2 people.

Please PM me if you are interested and add how long/what type of experiences you have.

Thanks!
Gold: 1,939.50
Apr 30 2017 07:19pm
You should just ask the questions here and maybe you'll get a response.
Gold: 174.00
May 3 2017 09:50am
PMED you regarding this.
Go Back To Programming & Development Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll