d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Movies & TV Shows > Silicon Valley > Season 4
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.90
May 18 2017 04:49pm
Quote (Marieusz @ 15 May 2017 16:21)
http://seefoodtechnologies.com/

Additional web content :rofl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJsOA4Zl6Io

Just noticed they actually made an app? Lol
Gold: 2.70
May 22 2017 05:18pm
lol

no more dick pics!
Gold: 2,094.99
May 22 2017 06:01pm
Quote (Warlock316 @ May 22 2017 06:18pm)
lol

no more dick pics!

Is that an actual hotdog ?

........no it is not...
Gold: 0.90
May 22 2017 07:50pm
lmao @ 4th child and best friend
Gold: 23,000.00
Warn: 10%
Jun 9 2017 10:43am
Fucking Jared and Ed Chambers! :rofl:
Gold: 4,966.59
Jun 26 2017 03:33am
Very odd. I posted ~ 1 hour ago... guess I was lagging. Anyway.

Imo. the season finale wasn't that great.
Comparing to the previous ones.

e - typo

This post was edited by James84 on Jun 26 2017 03:33am
Gold: 250.00
Jun 26 2017 03:59am
Quote (James84 @ Jun 26 2017 01:33am)
Very odd. I posted ~ 1 hour ago... guess I was lagging. Anyway.

Imo. the season finale wasn't that great.
Comparing to the previous ones.

e - typo

Damn, is this live now? It must be, that was a stupid question.

I literally just caught up and binged episodes 6-9 earlier today. Glad to know I can finish it out tomorrow.

I'm not upset hearing the season finale is only meh, the rest of the season has been surprisingly enjoyable. This many seasons in, with what the show is about, I thought for sure this would be the season that bombed. They're at that point where they've failed in every way imaginable and they just have to succeed already and close it out. The formula is becoming stagnant, and the repetition is starting to kill me. I don't want the show to end, but for Silicon Valley to reach where it's predecessors have and join the ranks of awesome HBO shows, the creator/writers need to find a way to end the show on their own terms. I would be upset if the quality of the show continued to go downhill and as viewer numbers come to all-time lows, they're forced to close out the series with only a couple of episodes notice because they've been dropped. Nothing in television is worse than when this happens. It makes ending a show well impossible and I'd hate to see Silicon Valley go out this way. We'll see what happens, but I'm hoping that 5 or at the most 6, is the end of one of the best HBO comedies I've ever seen.

Side note, anyone watch Ballers? It's actually pretty damn good, and even more so if you're a football nut like me :P .

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Jun 26 2017 03:59am
Gold: 4,966.59
Jun 26 2017 04:09am
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Jun 26 2017 05:59am)
Damn, is this live now? It must be, that was a stupid question.

I literally just caught up and binged episodes 6-9 earlier today. Glad to know I can finish it out tomorrow.

I'm not upset hearing the season finale is only meh, the rest of the season has been surprisingly enjoyable. This many seasons in, with what the show is about, I thought for sure this would be the season that bombed. They're at that point where they've failed in every way imaginable and they just have to succeed already and close it out. The formula is becoming stagnant, and the repetition is starting to kill me. I don't want the show to end, but for Silicon Valley to reach where it's predecessors have and join the ranks of awesome HBO shows, the creator/writers need to find a way to end the show on their own terms. I would be upset if the quality of the show continued to go downhill and as viewer numbers come to all-time lows, they're forced to close out the series with only a couple of episodes notice because they've been dropped. Nothing in television is worse than when this happens. It makes ending a show well impossible and I'd hate to see Silicon Valley go out this way. We'll see what happens, but I'm hoping that 5 or at the most 6, is the end of one of the best HBO comedies I've ever seen.

Side note, anyone watch Ballers? It's actually pretty damn good, and even more so if you're a football nut like me :P .

mhmmmm

and

July 23 can't wait. Although I don't watch football at all, I enjoy the show.
http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=74845186&f=197
Gold: 250.00
Jun 26 2017 04:14am
Quote (James84 @ Jun 26 2017 02:09am)
mhmmmm

and

July 23 can't wait. Although I don't watch football at all, I enjoy the show.
http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=74845186&f=197

I love it. My parents just recently started watching it and it seems like they enjoy it a lot as well. My mom was a big football person when I was younger, but it seems as though they're both much more involved with and invested in soccer (MLS).

I lived out of state from my parents for 5-6 years and now I see them all the time. It's funny because one of the things we do is constantly discuss movies/shows/media/politics etc... but shows especially has been great because we just keep constantly recommending shows for one another that the other hasn't seen. I finally talked them into watching Game of Thrones and they caught up to where we are right now in two weeks lol. I guess they liked it :P , only took 2 years to convince them to watch it. They had trouble getting over the excessive nudity and my dad's not big on fantasy stuff, which is odd for how much of a nerd he can be at times.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Jun 26 2017 04:16am
Gold: 2,118.35
Jun 26 2017 07:57am
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Jun 26 2017 08:14pm)
I love it. My parents just recently started watching it and it seems like they enjoy it a lot as well. My mom was a big football person when I was younger, but it seems as though they're both much more involved with and invested in soccer (MLS).

I lived out of state from my parents for 5-6 years and now I see them all the time. It's funny because one of the things we do is constantly discuss movies/shows/media/politics etc... but shows especially has been great because we just keep constantly recommending shows for one another that the other hasn't seen. I finally talked them into watching Game of Thrones and they caught up to where we are right now in two weeks lol. I guess they liked it :P , only took 2 years to convince them to watch it. They had trouble getting over the excessive nudity and my dad's not big on fantasy stuff, which is odd for how much of a nerd he can be at times.

Get them onto Boardwalk Empire. I swear everyone's parents love that show (everyone in general but parents are usually somewhat picky)
Go Back To Movies & TV Shows Topic List
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll