d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > User Blogs > Life
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: Locked
Warn: 20%
Apr 27 2017 05:20am
This is my blog for my life stuff cause none of u know who i am.

In 2008 (10th grade) i started dated this girl.
In 2014 i got a job at ups (still with the girl)
In 2015 i got a promotion at ups (making good money and still with the girl)
In 2016 i was on top of the world this is where it begins.
me and my girlfriend started having issues. We never seen each other cause work schedules. After a good amount if fighting and arguing with her i seen our relationship wasnt doing well. I thought it was because i didnt see her. I ended up quiting ups. Got called to come back and went back. All within 4 work days. I left again 2 days later. My reasoning for leaving was to save my relationship. I wanted to fix it and i thought just working my day job (some shit job) would be okay financially. So eventually i get sick of the money and got a new job doing pipe fitting. This job sounded like a great thing. I thought i was going to make a lot of money. Long story short i started in oct 2016 worked slowed in jan 2017 and i started working part time. By march the work stopped. At this point in my life i have pretty bad depression and anxiety and its been about 7 months. From the beginning of depression I pushed everyone away, including the woman. The worse the work situation got the worse my depression got the worse my anxiety got and thus i pushed everyone away more. I guess i eventually pushed her to far

April 6th 2017 she isnt happy i see she doesnt want me anymore but she cant leave me so i left her cause its what she wants. (she swears she was gunna do it that night anyways)

Apr 27 2017

Im lost mentally
Im homeless
I lost my 730+ credit score
I lost my home/car/dog/all material items.
Im not depressed or have anxiety anymore. Idk if its cause i dont have a relationship to worry about anymore or because the world has ripped apart my mind to the point of im numb.

I hope i can get pass this

This post was edited by Invested on Apr 27 2017 05:20am
Apr 27 2017 05:59am
Idk what to do. Im getting really good at hiding this from my friends. But deep down. Im just dead. I feel nothing. Its like im stuck in a dark box. Everything in life i planned was for us. Now its just me. im alone.

This post was edited by Invested on Apr 27 2017 05:59am
Apr 28 2017 02:55am
Depression and anxiety should be taken serious. I literally lost everything to those two illnesses
Go Back To User Blogs Topic List
Add Reply New Topic