d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Met A Girl On The Dancefloor
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 901.50
Apr 27 2017 03:01am
I met a girl on the dancefloor last night and we made out for maybe an hour whilst dancing. After a while she initiated the exchange of phone numbers and i was surprised since im quite inexperienced with this sort of stuff.

My question now is what do i do? Do i call her? When? What do i say?
Gold: 200.00
Apr 27 2017 03:34am
text her. "hey whats up its xxxx."
Gold: 0.00
Apr 27 2017 06:22am
Wait 4 days or whatever, call her with a definite place to meet, have her pick the time/date. Get off the phone, tell her, "hey, if anything comes up on your end let me know, and I'll do the same. Otherwise let's just plan on meeting there!"

Get off the phone. Meet her at the date spot.
Focus on just having fun, keep it playful.

If she asks for your number, and assuming she wasn't trashed, you're in a great position because she has really high interest. Most women will not do that.

This post was edited by GLYC123 on Apr 27 2017 06:27am
Apr 27 2017 08:11am
Quote (GLYC123 @ Apr 27 2017 07:22am)
Wait 4 days or whatever, call her with a definite place to meet, have her pick the time/date. Get off the phone, tell her, "hey, if anything comes up on your end let me know, and I'll do the same. Otherwise let's just plan on meeting there!"

Get off the phone. Meet her at the date spot.
Focus on just having fun, keep it playful.

If she asks for your number, and assuming she wasn't trashed, you're in a great position because she has really high interest. Most women will not do that.

I wouldn't do this that's a game don't wait any specific time.Just text her back and tell her you had an enjoyable time and then ask her out on a date something simple that doesn't put anyone on the spot to stay longer if things don't go well. Meet up for coffee or ice cream or something like that.

It's easier to extend a good date then prolong a bad one.
Apr 27 2017 12:58pm
Quote (Captain87 @ Apr 27 2017 09:11am)
I wouldn't do this that's a game don't wait any specific time.Just text her back and tell her you had an enjoyable time and then ask her out on a date something simple that doesn't put anyone on the spot to stay longer if things don't go well. Meet up for coffee or ice cream or something like that.

It's easier to extend a good date then prolong a bad one.

I respectfully disagree. A woman with healthy boundaries will be happy that you reached out. If a woman was rude to me, it's an easy test to show that she lacks a centered emotional center. And you just saved yourself future wasted time from investing into that person.

I don't believe in games either, but I will do what works.
Plus, while you're waiting to call, she's thinking about you, which is a good thing.

Immediately calling her up will make certain women unsure because it looks like you may be too into her, or too antsy.

In his case would it work for him? Probably because she's really interested, but overtime reaching out to women every instant you have her on your mind will turn her off.
Gold: 901.50
Apr 27 2017 03:10pm
So i wrote to her, she responded and we might go to the same club tomorrow, wish me luck
Apr 27 2017 06:39pm
Quote (GeneralBosse @ Apr 27 2017 04:10pm)
So i wrote to her, she responded and we might go to the same club tomorrow, wish me luck

I would've said meet out for drinks at a new place.
But if you're locked in already, idk.

You don't need luck, you got this bud, just have fun with it.
Gold: 1,113.99
Apr 28 2017 06:31am
Changing location is usually best, maybe take her to the lounge or nearby places around the club tmrw to talk to her and have some emotional connections.
Otherwise you get stamp he's my 'club buddy' or 'make out guy' from club XY
Gold: 84.00
Apr 28 2017 08:14am
Probs out of money and wants free drinks at her regular place
Gold: 554.69
May 30 2017 01:37pm
Quote (GLYC123 @ 27 Apr 2017 13:58)
I respectfully disagree. A woman with healthy boundaries will be happy that you reached out. If a woman was rude to me, it's an easy test to show that she lacks a centered emotional center. And you just saved yourself future wasted time from investing into that person.

I don't believe in games either, but I will do what works.
Plus, while you're waiting to call, she's thinking about you, which is a good thing.

Immediately calling her up will make certain women unsure because it looks like you may be too into her, or too antsy.

In his case would it work for him? Probably because she's really interested, but overtime reaching out to women every instant you have her on your mind will turn her off.

I'm a bit on both sides, honestly. Don't be hasty, but 4 days is a long time, especially if OP wasn't lying and they made a strong initial connection
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll