d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MOBA > League of Legends > When Is Worlds And When Are Skt Available > Anyone
Prev123
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll
Gold: 6.00
Warn: 30%
Apr 26 2017 12:37pm
Quote (yostraydog @ 26 Apr 2017 04:57)
Idk, aside from the legitimate coaching from him I feel like the players in SKT are way to familiar and better when it comes to macro decisions/mechanics/timing than the NA players are.

Atm skt is literally the best in the world with arguably the best laners in their specific lanes, in the world, and they still mess up at times like worlds last year almost went to samsung.. I see too many typical "NA" moves from the NA teams including TSM, just in the finals of lcs c9 vs tsm 5 games I saw a good 3-4 fail flashes over walls, that shit doesnt happen ever in korea lol.

Thats true but,
Coaching has a huge impact on teams.
Before his transfer to NA, Piglet which was considered one of world's best players said he will show NA how to play this game since their pro league looks like Korean Solo Q.
We all know how that finished.
We can say that his team in America never matched his gameplay and how they couldn't follow up with his gameplay,
But I think with proper coach such as Kkoma, they would accomplish a lot more
Gold: 11,376.21
Apr 26 2017 01:01pm
Has anybody ever spoken out on kkomas coaching? Would be interested to see his approach to coaching vs other coaches.

Go Back To League of Legends Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll