d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Path of Exile > How To Change Price Of Exalt?
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Apr 23 2017 09:09am
per exalt change 90ea to 80ea in lsc today

i want to know principle :)
Gold: 6,344.66
Apr 23 2017 09:15am
Quote (woemr123 @ 23 Apr 2017 17:09)

league is dieing, stuff will go to standard soon, +demand/supply

This post was edited by bazdmegmarnemtudom on Apr 23 2017 09:15am
Gold: 127.69
Warn: 10%
Apr 23 2017 09:15am
Quote (woemr123 @ Apr 23 2017 11:09am)

You mean you want to know how to change the prices of exalts all by yourself.

How cute.
Gold: 1,070.00
Apr 23 2017 09:21am
The exalted orb price on jsp is largely tied to the RWT price of supplier sites you can buy them off of.

If you can buy exalts orbs for $10 a piece they will be around 1000 fg.

If you can buy exalts for $5 a piece they will be around 500 fg.

Jsp is in essence another way to RWT. People just convert Exalts to FG --> Fg to Tix / other currency --> $$$

----

That being said -- As more exalted orbs enter the league and the league draws closer to standard the RWT sites adjust their prices --> Jsp drops fg price to match.

Sometimes you will notice that people will buy tons of exalts on the forum at odd times in the league -- That's because the RWT sites are above the Jsp market -- So they buy exalts here for $.93 or something and sell that on RWT sites for $1.00

Edit:

The exalted orb prices are MUCH more flexible in the first week of the league because the exalt orb represents buying power with respect to chaos at that time -- Thus if you have an early exalt you have A LOT of buying power to get the gear you need.

If you trade your exalt for something like a first day Presence of Chayula you transfer your massive buying power for an item you need (but maybe they didnt) to them -- So they can do the same -- This happens until people are content with getting their build enabling items and exalts are then used instead for buying power to "enhance" already good items. This is when you see prices get tied together.

This post was edited by Ctrain2 on Apr 23 2017 09:24am
Gold: Locked
Warn: 60%
Apr 23 2017 10:09am
Quote (Ctrain2 @ Apr 23 2017 10:21am)
The exalted orb price on jsp is largely tied to the RWT price of supplier sites you can buy them off of.

If you can buy exalts orbs for $10 a piece they will be around 1000 fg.

If you can buy exalts for $5 a piece they will be around 500 fg.

Jsp is in essence another way to RWT. People just convert Exalts to FG --> Fg to Tix / other currency --> $$$

----

That being said -- As more exalted orbs enter the league and the league draws closer to standard the RWT sites adjust their prices --> Jsp drops fg price to match.

Sometimes you will notice that people will buy tons of exalts on the forum at odd times in the league -- That's because the RWT sites are above the Jsp market -- So they buy exalts here for $.93 or something and sell that on RWT sites for $1.00

Edit:

The exalted orb prices are MUCH more flexible in the first week of the league because the exalt orb represents buying power with respect to chaos at that time -- Thus if you have an early exalt you have A LOT of buying power to get the gear you need.

If you trade your exalt for something like a first day Presence of Chayula you transfer your massive buying power for an item you need (but maybe they didnt) to them -- So they can do the same -- This happens until people are content with getting their build enabling items and exalts are then used instead for buying power to "enhance" already good items. This is when you see prices get tied together.

RMT prices dont make a lot of sense for items, skyforths is upwards of $120 there but you can snag a pair here for the fg equivalent of $30-$40 :bonk:
That's an UNREAL mark-up.

This post was edited by DCSS on Apr 23 2017 10:09am
Apr 23 2017 10:14am
Quote (DCSS @ 23 Apr 2017 12:09)
RMT prices dont make a lot of sense for items, skyforths is upwards of $120 there but you can snag a pair here for the fg equivalent of $30-$40 :bonk:
That's an UNREAL mark-up.

Of course they don't. The uneducated people towards the game don't understand "I can farm X chaos per hour / exalts are X price and I can just trade for X item" They understand " WOW this is unbelievably good item that I can NEVER get unless I pay for it"

These sites are RWT sites targeting the normal nooby player base to buy their items to receive and edge in the game. They aren't targeting the people that supply the sites with goods.

We know what a pair of skyforths do and how quickly we can get them / more than one way to get them. We are the supplies. Little 14 yr old Jimmy doesn't know any better.
Apr 23 2017 10:17am
I can get skyforths and I still believe it's an unbelievably good item. Disgustingly good. It should have negative es/resistances to balance it.
Apr 23 2017 10:20am
Quote (DCSS @ 23 Apr 2017 12:17)
I can get skyforths and I still believe it's an unbelievably good item. Disgustingly good. It should have negative es/resistances to balance it.

Yeah... I mean.. I understand it being reallyyyy good. Like legacy Kaoms...

But the thing that bothers me most about them.. is they are BiS for almost ANY build...

Like.. Kaom's is situational for life.. chayula for Es...

Skyforth? they may be ES based.. but fuck you can slap those fuckers on an evasion build and generate power charges / save mana now. 100% worth.

That annoys me a little bit...

Edit:

ANY build that I typically play -- What I should say.

I realize they don't really work for things like RF other than maybe a way to fix stun options for LL

This post was edited by Ctrain2 on Apr 23 2017 10:21am
Apr 23 2017 10:24am
Quote (Ctrain2 @ Apr 23 2017 11:20am)
Yeah... I mean.. I understand it being reallyyyy good. Like legacy Kaoms...

But the thing that bothers me most about them.. is they are BiS for almost ANY build...

Like.. Kaom's is situational for life.. chayula for Es...

Skyforth? they may be ES based.. but fuck you can slap those fuckers on an evasion build and generate power charges / save mana now. 100% worth.

That annoys me a little bit...

Edit:

ANY build that I typically play -- What I should say.

I realize they don't really work for things like RF other than maybe a way to fix stun options for LL

In diablo 2 terms if Skyforths is imported/hybrid tier Headhunter is basically open bnet duelzz tier so I guess it's fine.
The incredibly broken shit is what makes this game special

This post was edited by DCSS on Apr 23 2017 10:25am
Apr 23 2017 10:36am
Quote (DCSS @ 23 Apr 2017 12:24)
In diablo 2 terms if Skyforths is imported/hybrid tier Headhunter is basically open bnet duelzz tier so I guess it's fine.
The incredibly broken shit is what makes this game special

True... but. hear me out. If they are going to do incredibly broken shit... why only have 1-2 really rare piece...

Give us an astronomically rare shaper REALM (item level requirement) exclusive wtf super weapon too for the luls

Or like... a ring that reverts the Mjolner internal cast thing back to 100 ms... or allows shotgunning again pl0x

Make them rare as all hell...... similar to or even more so than skyforth... but make it a possibility..

Really though. I would absolutely 100% bend over backwards to get Pre-nerf CoC gear. Even if it was limited to specific areas.
Go Back To Path of Exile Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll