d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Football & Rugby > Who Do/don't You Want To See Your Team Draft?
Prev1567
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.01
Warn: 30%
Apr 25 2017 09:06pm
Quote (EmericAn @ Apr 25 2017 09:48pm)
Who: a quarterback
Who not: a quarterback

fuck

Lmao
Gold: 0.27
Apr 26 2017 07:52am
Quote (Randolph @ Apr 22 2017 07:58pm)

Starting with the Cardinals, I'd love to see us draft Patrick Mahomes in the first. I think he's the best QB prospect in this class and could learn a lot sitting behind Carson for a year. I doubt we will simply because how much it's been talked about, we rarely go with what is said. Outside of that, I'd be happy with any of the top corner prospects or Mike Williams. There isn't much on the DL outside of Garrett or Thomas that I'd want us to grab.

I don't want us to get OJ Howard, we just way over paid for Gresham so using our first on a TE it'll be overkill even if Howard has Gronk like potential to him. If we do go Howard though I'll be fine, just not my first choice. Reuben Foster is another I don't want. He keeps having bad thing after bad thing come out about him and I'm just not a fan. Other than that, as long as the pick makes sense value and need wise, there isn't a lot from this class that I don't want.

My opinion is changing haha. I'd be fine with Mahomes still but I think I'd rather us sit on a QB and snipe up Peterman or Kelly later on. I think I actually want Howard more than Mike Williams now. Foster I'm still iffy on but I'd be ok if we pulled that trigger. Mostly though I want Humphries I think. Getting another top notch corner across from PP is a must.

I don't want Watson. He's my absolute do not touch which I guess pretty much guarantees we're going to draft him.
Go Back To Football & Rugby Topic List
Prev1567
Add Reply New Topic New Poll