d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Anime > Dragon Ball Super Makes No Sense
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Banned
Gold: 3.69
Warn: 10%
Apr 30 2017 02:32am
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Apr 21 2017 05:08am)
Already posted in the other thread, but I'll do another brief summary of what I feel is happening.

Goku is simply trying to boost the confidence of his teammates. SSJB is a bit different than Goku's other forms, he's become practically godlike and he has 100% control of his power and can operate at even below his maximum base level power while in SSJB. His only talent is fighting and after countless battles, he can instantly assess a combatant's strength and adjust his power output accordingly to simulate a fair fight. SSJB is a godlike power and with that power, he not only has nearly limitless potential for strength, but also a limitless potential for control, something his other forms could never do. SSJB also seems to put no strain on his body, as all other forms of SSJ have before. He's probably also hiding an even higher level transformation, but all this means, is that Goku has learned to control his power better than he ever could before and that alone is evidence that his true power is exponentially stronger than that of any of his comrades. It'll be an entertaining tournament and I honestly don't understand how anyone is still complaining about the animation, it's improved so fucking much since the start of the show and every real fight has looked fucking amazing since the first tournament.

Daddy knows. B)
Gold: 0.00
May 1 2017 09:53pm
I love Cell saga
Gold: 0.00
May 3 2017 06:47am
:wallbash: :bonk:
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
May 3 2017 03:50pm
Quote (ButOniiChanILoveYou @ Apr 19 2017 07:14pm)
Hear me out.

1) why does goku go blue every damn time hes vsing weaklings who shouldnt be able to handle super sayian 2? And when hes vsing strong opponents he holds back at base form. LIKE YOUR DOING SUPER SAYIAN GOD KAMEHAMEHA WAVE AGAINST KRILLAN.

2) why does the animation suck so bad for an anime with a weak plot/story? Its like bleach level of plot. You would think they wouldnt use ms paint for an action anime.

i bet you guys just watching this for nostalgia but in reality your disappointed.

When did DBZ ever make sense?
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
May 3 2017 06:38pm
Quote (Zekdawg @ May 3 2017 02:50pm)
When did DBZ ever make sense?

Also accurate
Go Back To Anime Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll