d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Football & Rugby > Xnoz
Prev1234568Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Apr 22 2017 09:58pm
Quote (Cheesehead @ Apr 22 2017 06:33pm)
Maybe when we were younger it might have happened, but no reason to lie now. Who the fuck cares

Even then, I just never got it. The vast majority of us are just average for our age, either finishing up school, working a shit to mid level job and doing nothing remarkable. Who gives a shit lol. I could understand feeling the need to exaggerate your shit life if you're in a situation surrounded by former peers who achieved higher than you, or surrounded by the "social elites", but why the fuck bother on a fucking gaming forum comprised mostly of the woefully mediocre.

I love that JSP and this sub in particular is comprised of people who just seen like normal guys who wanna bullshit about sports or whatever the hot topic of the week is during the off-season. Maybe that makes me sad, but this place is exponentially better than any other social media outlet I've bothered trying to use.
Gold: 0.01
Warn: 30%
Apr 22 2017 10:21pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Apr 22 2017 10:58pm)
Even then, I just never got it. The vast majority of us are just average for our age, either finishing up school, working a shit to mid level job and doing nothing remarkable. Who gives a shit lol. I could understand feeling the need to exaggerate your shit life if you're in a situation surrounded by former peers who achieved higher than you, or surrounded by the "social elites", but why the fuck bother on a fucking gaming forum comprised mostly of the woefully mediocre.

I love that JSP and this sub in particular is comprised of people who just seen like normal guys who wanna bullshit about sports or whatever the hot topic of the week is during the off-season. Maybe that makes me sad, but this place is exponentially better than any other social media outlet I've bothered trying to use.

Please, even this section has their group of people that think they're elitists, don't act different.
Gold: 95.40
Warn: 30%
Apr 22 2017 10:36pm
Quote (Goodell4President @ Apr 23 2017 12:21am)
Please, even this section has their group of people that think they're elitists, don't act different.

im elite as fuck
Apr 22 2017 11:43pm
Quote (Goodell4President @ Apr 22 2017 09:21pm)

Missed the point. Just because some users act like they're better or are better than other users, doesn't mean they're being anyone other than themselves. At least, that's how this sub seems for the most part. A lot of the posters on here I could see saying the same shit IRL as they do here. Ofc we all filter ourselves in certain crowds or subjects differ depending on the makeup (gender majority usually being the main factor) of the group etc.... But I think for the most part, A lot of the regulars are exactly what they appear to be and I personally enjoy that.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Apr 22 2017 11:43pm
Gold: 79,366.46
Apr 22 2017 11:45pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Apr 22 2017 07:11pm)
Fuck all these people. I personally never understood being dishonest about yourself on the internet with anything, but this kinda shit is just sickening.

I was dishonest with people all of the time on D2 (like as a teenager). I'd make up absurd stories that never happened and pass them off as personal experiences.

This post was edited by Terps on Apr 22 2017 11:45pm
Apr 22 2017 11:48pm
Quote (Terps @ Apr 22 2017 10:45pm)
I was dishonest with people all of the time on D2 (like as a teenager). I'd make up absurd stories that never happened and pass them off as personal experiences.

My befriend did that shit too... I don't know, I just never saw the point I guess. Maybe I lived an interesting enough life early on that I didn't feel the need or maybe I'm just bad at bullshitting, not really sure tbh.
Gold: 2,107.00
Apr 22 2017 11:52pm
Quote (Cheesehead @ Apr 22 2017 03:38pm)
I've read this same post easily a half dozen times over the years but it's still entertaining

Was just about to say that that's probably the 10th time I read a post like that from him
Gold: 0.00
Apr 23 2017 12:40am
Quote (Goodell4President @ Apr 23 2017 12:21am)

ELItist Manning?
Gold: 3,500.80
Apr 23 2017 01:28am
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Apr 22 2017 09:58pm)

Very eloquently put. I feel the same for the most part. This website is essentially an extension of social media for me as I can't get my sports fix from Facebook as most are uneducated or as you would call them: "Filthy casuals".

I appreciate what jsp offers in terms of keeping me up to date with news and frequent laughs. A nice byproduct is that I've gotten to know quite a few people here quite well and have connected with them in many ways outside of jsp and even met a few irl. Overall, it's a good group of guys and I agree that a lot of people wouldn't act much different in person in comparison to their behavior. I can tell you for a fact that I'm a sarcastic piece of shit in real life just like my garbage posts that you see here daily.

Never seen a reason to embellish or fabricate details of my life. I've shared many highs and lows in the last few years and really don't try to draw attention unless I just feel like sharing. I appreciate everyone that I consistently interact with even if they may not realize it.
Gold: 23,000.00
Apr 23 2017 01:56am
Quote (Terps @ Apr 22 2017 10:45pm)

Sounds like some dude I met on classic just a few weeks ago. Said he was some multi millionaire that lived with his parents and bossed em around. I just waited for him to type his story then I said t4t pce.
Go Back To Football & Rugby Topic List
Prev1234568Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll